[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Thank you so much for your hard work updating your guide these last couple of days (and calming down the nerves on the Fossil crafting "nerf"). I also appreciated getting your perspective on going left (to RT, etc.) vs. right on the tree. Like a couple of others, I too was struggling to judge the tradeoffs and make a decision ;-).

My son and I are "all in" on your build! Looking forward to it. I rarely touch Duelist and have never played Gladiator.
Considering this for one of my league starter builds, and I was wondering how progression through the Atlas feels if I'm clearing the full thing. Will I be forced to stop and farm currency at any point, or is power progression comfortable enough that I can smoothly get into red maps when everything below them are cleared?
Thanks for replying!
May I ask what your plans are for this league?
"
Tindraa a écrit :
Spoiler
Thank you so much for your hard work updating your guide these last couple of days (and calming down the nerves on the Fossil crafting "nerf"). I also appreciated getting your perspective on going left (to RT, etc.) vs. right on the tree. Like a couple of others, I too was struggling to judge the tradeoffs and make a decision ;-).

My son and I are "all in" on your build! Looking forward to it. I rarely touch Duelist and have never played Gladiator.

Just to make sure i've read your previous comment. You talking about how you're playing together with your son is probably the sweetest thing i've read in all my guides. I hope both of you will have a great time!

"
Alamandaros a écrit :
Spoiler
Considering this for one of my league starter builds, and I was wondering how progression through the Atlas feels if I'm clearing the full thing. Will I be forced to stop and farm currency at any point, or is power progression comfortable enough that I can smoothly get into red maps when everything below them are cleared?

In trade league you shouldn't have any issues. Of course everything depends on what's "comfortable" for you, but considering this build type is still recommended by many experienced players it should be enough for everyone.

"
HornyPhazon a écrit :
Thanks for replying!
May I ask what your plans are for this league?

As in tradition i'll be league starting with CA in SSFHC. Afterwards i would like to try a new build that's more or less meta, but with a pinch of memes. Should be 100% hardcore viable too. Getting necessary uniques (exactly 2 of them) might be a problem.

I don't plan on playing bleed bow this league.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Where do you get onslaught?
"
DankawSL a écrit :
Good news is i'm nearly done with the update. I only really need to do minor clear up like not having placeholder image for new End Game section, update map progression and add cluster jewel section.

The only thing that keeps me from flagging the build as 3.10 ready is that god damn passive tree... That's a lot of work updating all levelling trees.

"
Unshiftables a écrit :
Spoiler
Of the two builds I'm thinking of starting with, both happen to be yours. I've never played this or Caustic Arrow.

I'm thinking of doing Pathfinder CA (mostly because I've not done PF yet + Prolif) and to someone who's never played either - it seems like these two builds would feel similar (dot explosions)?

Are they? I tend to league start with semi-off meta proven builds that are new to me but like to have a backup build picked in case I really am not feeling the build I picked either for play style or mismatch for league, and I like to make sure it is reasonably different. Feels like I should not use one of these builds as the backup to the other.

Also - any recommends between the two? I've done PF CA up to Highgate and was liking it with explosions over the pestilent strike build I had been trying. might not get a chance to try this one out pre league

My Caustic Arrow build like almost any other focuses on DoT portion of the skill. It does not scale poison and is heavily focused on defensive/QoL mechanics. While i give an option for Pathfinder, i would not use this ascendancy over any other i've listed.

If you're in softcore i recommend bleed bow due to overall damage potential. If you prefer tankier and cheaper approach then use Caustic Arrow instead.

Thanks for tips and updates - i did go with this one to start and it is indeed a bit more of bosser than how CA felt (though I did enjoy CA). Hope your league is going well.
March 15th, 2020
Levelling and Progression:
* Adjusted mapping gear goals. 5-link bow is now recommended for white maps and 6-link armour in yellow maps.

Crafting Section:
* Updated Bleed Bow crafting section, also renamed to Elder Bleed Bow crafting
* Minor update to Hunter Quiver crafting.
* Added Alt -> Regal method for both Bow and Quiver crafting sections.

"
oLisKy a écrit :
Where do you get onslaught?

You already asked me in game but i'll repeat here. Build doesn't generate onslaught by default. You can get a gear which enables it but it's not necessary. I personally feel that current movement speed is just right. From my experience going above that resulted in character being hard to control in situations which require precision. However nothing is stopping you from picking up onslaught generation.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
is it better to get painforged instead of arena challenger if i want to use HoP for my second aura? my attack and movement speed are already feeling great without arena challenger. found some fast boots and got a lucky ms enchant.

thanks for the great guide!
I've been somewhat following this build and so far, so good. I'm playing softcore and have been able to survive most stuff so far (still leveling, at lvl 66 and act 9).

I just have a question on whether you have been having a look at the new cluster jewels, the passives they can grant and was wondering if you would be willing to make a tier list on mods.

I imagine stuff like "12% increased damage with two-handed weapons" / "-||- bows" and the ones granting "physical damage over time multiplier" will be what we want, but then there's all the notables (and there's a lot to choose from), which will be best?
Hey, bro, nice build, I'll try it myself.
Btw check out the quiver craft section (alt+regal one) there is a minor mistake:
Step 2: If you don't have 2 affixes yet, augment the bow. (augment the quiver):)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires