[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
jan1ss19 a écrit :
How do you generate endurance charges with this build ? Like we dont kill stuff with off hand. Mby im missing smthing.

Elder Boots - Chance to gain endurance charge on kill
el Babo
"
jan1ss19 a écrit :
How do you generate endurance charges with this build ? Like we dont kill stuff with off hand. Mby im missing smthing.

You could also anoint Battle Cry and get an instant Enduring Cry if you have the sockets for it. That should make for easy endurance charge sustain on bosses and some free regen too.
Hello together,

I'm lacking at survivability and my dps even feels low.
I know my ring has no enchant, but I'm not sure how to improve mentioned both points.
Especially at red maps my dps doesn't feel great and im dying really fast.

Any suggestions from your experiences?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Para
"
PAranoya a écrit :
Hello together,

I'm lacking at survivability and my dps even feels low.
I know my ring has no enchant, but I'm not sure how to improve mentioned both points.
Especially at red maps my dps doesn't feel great and im dying really fast.

Any suggestions from your experiences?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Para

I am by no means an expert, but you've allocated Crimson Dance, which means you need to stack multiple bleeds in order to benefit from that node. This also means your Ensnaring Arrow setup will not increase your DPS as Crimson Dance removes the massive more multiplier a moving target provides.

I personally feel like, with Ensnaring Arrow, Crimson Dance is not worth speccing into, as it makes your general clear slower and requires full bleed stacking on bosses to fully take advantage of. Ensnaring gives you very strong bleed DPS on puncture (as the target always counts as moving) on bosses and your clear will likely be quicker and more safe if groups of mobs die faster
"
Hemanse a écrit :
Spoiler

Been wanting to try out this build this league, crafted this bow, but hit horrible phys damage. I dont all that much currency, but should i keep rolling or will this do to start out with?

Any 100% more bleed damage bow is going to be better than one without it. It's all thanks to lots of flat physical damage from gems. With how expensive corroded fossils are, you should leave it at it.

"
scoutyy a écrit :
Spoiler
What should I do with this bow? Hunter's Exalted orb to try and hit bleeding does damage faster or phys damage reduction? Just mastercraft attack speed + quality or any other mastercraft?

Craft AS/Quality and call it a day. Chances of hitting faster bleeding are 27%. Not worth the gamble.

"
duabijitelur a écrit :
Whats the maximum tier ceiling bleed dps for this kinda builds?

Based on my rough calculations , it should be around 10 million dps with extremely expensive but still realistic gear. Still that number is probably unachievable itself because only few bosses have enough life to let you stack bleed for long enough to reach it.

"
MarDrakar a écrit :
Spoiler
while I'm not running exactly the same build as OP writes here, I feel that it's very close/simillar.

And as it is now I'd say 3M? bleed is probably close to max number you can get.

And while it clears t16's for me now sweat, some bosses take a bit longer to down than in last league... then again this might be due to buffed health, but my point is that this build indeed has ceiling, and I think I personally am quite close to it.

I wonder what is other guys' experience with the bosses.

As for Sirus, I have attempted twice, both fights ended on phase 3, due to my bad mechanical skills... in the f**king storms.

Also OP if you in case watch this: what do you thing about Pride+Malevolence+enlighten4 ? it takes about same as malevolence+war banner+HoP-maim and I'm not sure which to run (two auras are more damage on paper), but purity gives them nice minions to do some body blocking...

You need challenger stacks in order for build to feel smooth. Blood and Sand / Flesh and Stone is pretty much required. However that doesn't mean it's impossible to have both. There are mana reservation reductions for auras. The easiest way to get one is helmet enchantment which is currently in "take what you want" state. Why not Pride/Malevolence mana reservation reduction?

Unfortunately i didn't play around with Pride enough to judge how good the range is. I usually stand far away from enemies so i wouldn't get much damage out of it. However if you do then it's the best damage combination you can possible get.

"
Solemplow a écrit :
Spoiler

What do with this one ?

I hesitate between hunter's exalted orb ( 1/4 i hit bleeding deals damage faster but phys reduction and phys to chaos are bad).

Or just exalt.

Btw i'm selling it, that's for trade purpose.

Slam and move on. You can't use Hunter's exalt because the item is already influenced.

"
ShrekLovesOnions a écrit :
Spoiler

After about 5ex of fossils, I ended up with this. T5 flat is a little disappointing, but I'll take it. I assume just craft IAS + qual? I could suffix wipe and do something with that as well.

Also curious about what to do with the tree? I was planning on sticking near the left side and just grabbing a ton of life, Soul of Steel, etc. and running MS/VMS with armour. I hadn't realized that if you can get accuracy, running RT is a bit of a damage loss and going towards Shadow like in Mathil's tree makes capping accuracy very easy. However, when I put it in PoB I seem to lose a ton of damage.

Yep, AS+Quality and call it a day.

Second part is unclear plus it doesn't matter since i'll be updating my tree anyway.

"
jan1ss19 a écrit :

Elder/Redeemer boots with endurance charge on kill. It's something i very much recommend since Gladiator benefits greatly from it.

"
ShrekLovesOnions a écrit :
Spoiler
You could also anoint Battle Cry and get an instant Enduring Cry if you have the sockets for it. That should make for easy endurance charge sustain on bosses and some free regen too.

And lose hell lot of damage from not annointing good damage nodes in process. Boots are more efficient. You can always use enduring cry without the node to gain defence during bosses, but it's very tedious.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 4 janv. 2020 09:53:50
Thanks for this amazing guide. This has been my primary build this league and I am enjoying myself a ton!

I'm a big noob, so I use your bleed dps spread sheet. I am looking to buy a quiver to upgrade from my Maloney's.

In the crafting section you talk about getting a quiver with:

Damage over Time Multiplier
Physical Damage over Time Multiplier

So I find a quiver and I put it in PoB and POB increases the bleeding damage, but we all know that we can't rely on POB for bleed. So here is my question:

When I add a quiver with DoT Multi and PDOT Multi to POB, none of the stats we use in the bleed DPS spreadsheet change. So how am I suppose to know that it is better? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks a lot!

New quiver:
Maloney's:
Dernière édition par MikkelVilla, le 4 janv. 2020 19:54:52
Just got this bow to replace my old one =-0 increased by another 250k dps bringing it to 2.7m ST bleed on PoB
Movespeed is a great addition also clears maps/boss's so fast now.
Hey all. Starting to feel like I'm hitting a wall in terms of damage. I've been fine for the most part until hitting T14+ maps, and the last few conqueror spawns before Sirus seemed to take forever to down.

Just a heads up, I followed the Mathil build video and PoB thus far, so I haven't taken any of OPs skill gems/setups into account. If that will help my DPS, then I will swap over.

Current Gear
Spoiler

That bow was a recent recraft after I had rolled a decent one and thought I could do better, but I didn't. I finally got that and called it. Is the next step really just getting +Damage over time % and getting some more +flat phys on items? Will that skyrocket me forward to where boss kills don't take an eternity?

Thanks in advance!
Bows count as two handed MELEE weapons? Because you took both passives.
Awesome build, everything is viable, killed 5 times already sirus on awakening lvl 8. Below is my pob with my gear etc.

https://pastebin.com/DuWvZRea

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires