[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Anybody using the bestiary 30% quality corrupt on their bow? Was thinking about doing it but wanted feedback from others
"
supernoggy a écrit :
"
Akosa a écrit :
I think this is good i crrafted it today :D just need to 6 link it

You don't want pierce, this will mess with your ensnaring arrow functionality.

ensnaring arrow? where is that even in the build? Malthiel dont use it either in his.. i just got very confused now.

can someone please show its full 100% gem setup with correct links / post picture of all items..
I won't answer questions about defence because i've already shared my mind. I don't like armor, i don't feel it's needed.

"
duabijitelur a écrit :
Is crimson storm bow actually good for these kind bleed bow build?

It's bad. In theory has decent dps but you need to hit enemies at least twice to get big damage bonus, which awful for clear. It would only be used before you get real bleed bow anyway, so... no. Don't use it.

"
Kevinranders a écrit :
Spoiler
Enjoying the build so far and have the following gear so far, any feedback would be great. For this build, you do NOT recommend speccing into crimson dance? This is my first go at a bleed build period (usually play chaos type builds)..so am curious about going into crimson dance.

Crimson Dance used to be go to choice for bleed, but nowadays it's pointless for bows unless it comes from Farrul's Pounce gloves. Having to constantly attack enemy instead of shooting him just once for same amount of damage is simply not worth it.

"
returnofsnow a écrit :
What pdps should I aim for so the build feels good in T16s and maybe kill Awakener aswell?

How am i supposed to know what you consider "good feeling" when playing? It's entirely subjective. Just keep upgrading your gear.

"
grimmheart911 a écrit :

should i reroll? i dont have the final phys dam craft yet, its only arround 229 pdps

It's decent, but having only 1.25 attack might feel really slow. Stick with it until you have more money since Corroded fossils are ridiculously expensive.

"
Entey a écrit :
A question on the skills in the build. We are choosing some predominantly melee focused skills like Destroyer and Master of the arena from the looks of things. U assume it's for the utility those skills provide? Or am I seeing the wrong PoB?

If you're already using PoB, you could unallocate the passives to see the answer for yourself.

Read carefully. Bows are two handed weapons. There's no mention about "melee weapons" when it comes to increased ailment damage. It works.

"
SlayerxBlake a écrit :
Anybody using the bestiary 30% quality corrupt on their bow? Was thinking about doing it but wanted feedback from others

There's not much point forever corrupting the item when you can use Hillock in transportation to get 28% quality. If you don't plan on selling it or changing, then go on.

"
KGF a écrit :
ensnaring arrow? where is that even in the build? Malthiel dont use it either in his.. i just got very confused now.

can someone please show its full 100% gem setup with correct links / post picture of all items..

Why is this even a question? There is that big picture with "Gem Setups" on it. You will find it there. Same goes for basic gear - you can find it in "Equipment".

I'm considering to not answering certain very, very obvious question. I'm uncertain if people are trolling or not. I would prefer to believe they do.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 24 déc. 2019 19:04:48
"
Entey a écrit :
A question on the skills in the build. We are choosing some predominantly melee focused skills like Destroyer and Master of the arena from the looks of things. U assume it's for the utility those skills provide? Or am I seeing the wrong PoB?

They're taken for the global bleed modifiers.

"
KGF a écrit :

That's because this isn't Mathil's build. This is a stronger, tankier version.

The gem setup in the first post works well.
Has anyone else noticed that we don't get the Lioneye's Fall bonus from the "Cleaving" upper portion of Axes skill?

It appears only the first 3 upper skills convert to bows, but the final one does not.

***EDIT, nevermind, I believe the reason is because we still get the damage bonus for ailments and the bleeding damage 15% faster**
Dernière édition par Trenmonster, le 25 déc. 2019 01:47:36
"
Has anyone else noticed that we don't get the Lioneye's Fall bonus from the "Cleaving" upper portion of Axes skill?

It appears only the first 3 upper skills convert to bows, but the final one does not.

Look for page 18, 2nd post. :)
"
If you're already using PoB, you could unallocate the passives to see the answer for yourself.

Read carefully. Bows are two handed weapons. There's no mention about "melee weapons" when it comes to increased ailment damage. It works.

That works for Destroyer yes. I still dont see the point in going Master of the Arena. Its life regen and strength which gives us bit of survivability. On the other hand, we have 212 dex requirement as per PoB. Skipping Master of the Arena but grabbing the two 10 dex nodes to the right of Art of the Gladiator gives is 213 dex in total, fulfilling the dex requirement. Why not this route? Is it the 2 points vs 1 or am i missing something else?
Im thinking about having gmp-coh-ensnaringarrow-vourln in a 4 link and then frenzy in a single link, for topping up charges on boss, would be smoother i think? any thoughts?

Also in the "endgame" pob, do we have onslaught and if so, from what source?
Dernière édition par AngryBurito, le 25 déc. 2019 11:31:16
"
AngryBurito a écrit :
Im thinking about having gmp-coh-ensnaringarrow-vourln in a 4 link and then frenzy in a single link, for topping up charges on boss, would be smoother i think? any thoughts?

Also in the "endgame" pob, do we have onslaught and if so, from what source?

Onslaught comes from the 'Slaughter' node in the Axe wheel that you convert with Lioneyes.
"
Onslaught comes from the 'Slaughter' node in the Axe wheel that you convert with Lioneyes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires