[3.4] Chains of Command Animate Weapon Necromancer Build

Hi, just wondering. Is this still viable in 3.5? I am very interested in playing this build. Thanks!
"
icwm a écrit :
Hi, just wondering. Is this still viable in 3.5? I am very interested in playing this build. Thanks!

I am playing this currently in HC and it is viable. I am playing a scion, using necro and pathfinder. It is a lot of fun, crazy damage but it is fairly squishy for hardcore. Hard as hell to get the jewels u need as well.
"
Loganador a écrit :
"
icwm a écrit :

I am playing this currently in HC and it is viable. I am playing a scion, using necro and pathfinder. It is a lot of fun, crazy damage but it is fairly squishy for hardcore. Hard as hell to get the jewels u need as well.

Is there any POB for Scion which is better for both boss/mapping? Thanks for the reply btw!
"
TENPURAUDON a écrit :
"
Pulidor a écrit :
Bro, your build is insane. I don´t understand why dont you have replies. Maybe because is expensive...

How can you manage boss phases? How many duration your animated weapons have?

Gratsz on it!!

This build is the best way I thought.
Please make your animate weapon build.

animate weapon duration = 274% (102 sec)

There's something that has been rattling my brain for the last few hours.
How do you get that much duration? im doing a scion version, but the necro node gives the same amount of skill effect duration. I thought it was because of the Flesh Offering's Duration, i didn't have quality when i noticed, but even after i tested with a 20 qual one, i dont get the duration, im stuck at 110% which is 42s for the weapons.
"
GonGaZ a écrit :
"
TENPURAUDON a écrit :
"
Pulidor a écrit :
Bro, your build is insane. I don´t understand why dont you have replies. Maybe because is expensive...

How can you manage boss phases? How many duration your animated weapons have?

Gratsz on it!!

This build is the best way I thought.
Please make your animate weapon build.

animate weapon duration = 274% (102 sec)

There's something that has been rattling my brain for the last few hours.
How do you get that much duration? im doing a scion version, but the necro node gives the same amount of skill effect duration. I thought it was because of the Flesh Offering's Duration, i didn't have quality when i noticed, but even after i tested with a 20 qual one, i dont get the duration, im stuck at 110% which is 42s for the weapons.

It is my mistake.

My character has 274% Increasd dutration.
base Animated weapon duration 20 seconds (Chains of Command)
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chains_of_Command

20 sec * 2.74 = 54.8 sec
This build soo fun but so squishy, it's hard to not getting one shot by mob/boss and i like the little gamble feeling i have every time i do a map (afraid to lose everything on the guardian xD) but how do you not get OS i'm getting the more HP i can but i'm only raise my number of dead :S
Is this build still viable in 3.7? If so, has the build changed significantly?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires