[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

Just browsing the guide for my son who likes playing ranger and I noticed a Tornado Shot gem in your tempest bow under current gear ;)
For the anointment of the amulet, what notable are people going for?
"
Hyperion0219 a écrit :
For the anointment of the amulet, what notable are people going for?

Probably Vengeant Cascade or Longshot ? I personally went for Diamond Skin to cap resistances but will be respecing soon and will try Vengeant Cascade to see if this works with the build.

PS. Here is a spreadsheet for the Oil Effects : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zBKRD2fqNtPS59PXM1oc_RaFrszqdrrr2BEYhrquKPQ/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

E: There are also few good Lightning damage nodes!
E2: Personally went with True Strike (Black, Crimson, Teal) for best DPS boost.
;>
Dernière édition par Matrielx, le 23 sept. 2019 07:10:28
Hey, this build looks really fun and I'm looking forward to playing it. So why does the Shroud of the lightless no weapon swap Version of the build use Herald of Ice instead of Herald of Thunder seeing as this is a lightning damage build? Is there some interaction that I am missing?
"
ElderNutmeg a écrit :
Hey, this build looks really fun and I'm looking forward to playing it. So why does the Shroud of the lightless no weapon swap Version of the build use Herald of Ice instead of Herald of Thunder seeing as this is a lightning damage build? Is there some interaction that I am missing?

Herald of Ice provide a shatter explosion on mobs that you kill while they are frozen. It helps with clearing maps quite a bit. Inpulsa's provide that explosion effect for killing shocked mobs, so you can run Herald of Thunder for a bit of extra damage. I personally prefer to use Shroud of the Lightless now because it provides lots of Life if you are stacking abyss jewels and it's cheaper (without needing to 6-Link).
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Hi, I'm lvl 86 and I really have a hard time killing bosses from t10 and higher. I feel like my single target dps is horrible. Can I get some advices please because I feel like missing a point in this build. It may come from my playstyle since it's my first archer or my items.
https://pastebin.com/5KmENU0f
I also have mana problems
Dernière édition par Toglem, le 29 sept. 2019 06:26:31
"
Toglem a écrit :
Hi, I'm lvl 86 and I really have a hard time killing bosses from t10 and higher. I feel like my single target dps is horrible. Can I get some advices please because I feel like missing a point in this build. It may come from my playstyle since it's my first archer or my items.
https://pastebin.com/5KmENU0f
I also have mana problems
I would probably try infused channeling over faster attacks and probably try getting 6 link asap.
Dont you think your channeling time is to low to proc infused channeling ?
I'm farming currency to 6link.
Dernière édition par Toglem, le 29 sept. 2019 07:15:35
"
Toglem a écrit :
Dont you think your channeling time is to low to proc infused channeling ?
You get 39% more damage at rank 20 with channeling skill no matter how long you channel.

Infusion itself (buff you get from channeling) not sure how valuable it is since it will only amplify chaos damage not lightning, if I understand correctly.

And I thought faster attacks could be the reason you're having mana problems.
Ok thank you for the advices, I'll try it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires