[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

Hi, thank you so much for this build!
Im playing SSF, what is better for chancing first in you opinion: The bow (and BlessRNG for the prophecy) or the Inpulsa?
"
Atreyu322 a écrit :
Hi, thank you so much for this build!
Im playing SSF, what is better for chancing first in you opinion: The bow (and BlessRNG for the prophecy) or the Inpulsa?

I think chancing Inpulsa's would be more important because they are less likely to drop and Storm Cloud/The Tempest drops pretty often.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Hey. i see y dont need to use duelist leach node, when y pick up them close to claws called Blood Drinker, and for mana leach just use 1 node close to range swords cluster. Instead u can pick up phase acro
Dernière édition par yodda_ua, le 7 déc. 2018 06:58:13
"
yodda_ua a écrit :
Hey. i see y dont need to use duelist leach node, when y pick up them close to claws called Blood Drinker, and for mana leach just use 1 node close to range swords cluster. Instead u can pick up phase acro

Duelist Leech Nodes allows me to leech faster. I would take Phase Acro if I can get 4 extra points from level. I guess it depends on what you like, Spell Dodge or a higher rate of which leech is applied to your life pool.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Dernière édition par Axovur, le 7 déc. 2018 07:31:40
"
Axovur a écrit :

Duelist Leech Nodes allows me to leech faster. I would take Phase Acro if I can get 4 extra points from level. I guess it depends on what you like, Spell Dodge or a higher rate of which leech is applied to your life pool.

Mb, i think that 0.2 faster isnt that compared to acro

And 1 more. In 3.5 section y say that with nerf of Chin Sol u dont need it, in compared to Tempest. But in that case y cant activate Rupture(deadeye ascend) bleed buff cuse Lightning cant inflict it. Unless mb u use flat phis in some jewel.
Dernière édition par yodda_ua, le 7 déc. 2018 07:59:40
Lets see how good this build willbee in 3.5. i would like to make this build for Betrayal.
Will be my 3.5. Betrayal League Starter woohoo
Is a nice build, but i think cold is going to be meta for Scourge arrow deadeye/raider with the new buffed hyrri's ire + hopeshredder(massive flat cold damage). Lightning still very decent though.
Dernière édition par wierdzodi, le 7 déc. 2018 09:26:17
"
wierdzodi a écrit :
Is a nice build, but i think cold is going to be meta for Scourge arrow deadeye/raider with the new buffed hyrri's ire + hopeshredder(massive flat cold damage). Lightning still very decent though.

It's not that flexible and way more expensive. It has more survivebility and same or even less dmg. And it is not a league starter 100%.(but i think u can easely swap from light to cold in late game)
"
yodda_ua a écrit :
"
wierdzodi a écrit :

It's not that flexible and way more expensive. It has more survivebility and same or even less dmg. And it is not a league starter 100%.(but i think u can easely swap from light to cold in late game)

Maybe it's better to start as lightning, depends how accessible Hyrri's ire is early on, but it seems the meta has changed to cold though, also mathi is now recommending cold scourge arrow for Betrayal.
Dernière édition par wierdzodi, le 7 déc. 2018 13:11:32

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires