[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

"
wiznetx a écrit :
Hi so as a nooby, how do we level as this build? Just TS/IS? and what to link those with?

My route was
Buying Storm Cloud bow (1alch), that bow alone carried me to maps just fine.
Gems links:
Split Arrow - Pierce - Added Lightning Damage and Puncture for bosses.
At 12lvl you can use Rain of Arrows. Vaal RoA is very usefull on bosses.
RoA - Mirage Archer - ALD - Elemental Damage with Attacks Support (act2).
At 28lvl you can finally use Scourge Arrow, just replace RoA with it. Or make Vaal RoA 4L setup for bosses because SA damage get a bit lower in later acts.
Finished acts with only 1 death. Only problem was resists, so i leveled with Purity of Elements + HoI.

Loved the guide but I am struggling a bit. Level 81 atm with my gear looking like this. I am a new player, this is my second char ever, and I do not have much currency to spend for the expensive stuff.

Issue is I just die A LOT. Even with the immortal call. That's why I often switch my helmet with one using Decoy totem for bosses.

In PoB it says Thorn arrows DPS is 400k but it doesn't feel like that. I do have great clear speed but I don't feel my char can clear up to tier 6 to tier 10 without dying (there are even some bosses I can't kill). I hold down scourge for 5 stages, trying to dance and dodge a lot but still feels ultra squishy. Am I missing some major point here?

Edit: here is a PoB link https://pastebin.com/V7HzyXng
Dernière édition par Ringlas, le 11 mars 2019 06:57:52
Hi, potentially stupid question here: why do we use Herald of Ice over Herald of Thunder? With all our lightning scaling shouldn't it deal more damage?
"
Fthagen a écrit :
Hi, potentially stupid question here: why do we use Herald of Ice over Herald of Thunder? With all our lightning scaling shouldn't it deal more damage?

I think its mostly for mapping or else it would feel really bad without the shatter. safe and reliable way to clear maps fast but you can switch to HoT for beefier bosses, tho I didn't feel the need to
Will a crafted bow be able to outscale the Tempest DPS wise?
"
Mithow a écrit :
Will a crafted bow be able to outscale the Tempest DPS wise?

Yes.

Since Gain Non-Chaos as extra Chaos Damage got removed as a crafted Mod, use the 73% to 80% increased Lightning Damage crafted mod instead.

I will provide a crafting guide on these types of Bows in the future. This type of Bows beats even Legacy Chin Sols without even being at Close Range.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Some gear adjustments (cheap) and focusing a bit more on HP I have not turn the tides and am able to clear up to tier 9 with relative ease. I'll see how it goes from here! When I start adding important jewels things could start to scale.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/12rnQiw2

Do you use blood rage just to gain the frenzy charges? cause you don't use it for leech right ?
"
Fe3derZ a écrit :
Do you use blood rage just to gain the frenzy charges? cause you don't use it for leech right ?

How so? I didn't understand that.
"
Fe3derZ a écrit :

Yea you use blood rage for frenzies and the nutty attack speed

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires