[3.7] The BB King //3M+ Bleed-75%Block\\ Vaal EQ, All Content Deathless

Sorry for my bad english, English isn't my native language

POB

https://pastebin.com/7y50KRwG
On weapon switch you have my Axe modified for obtain real DPS with "100% more"

I "Love" block, and i look for unexploited mechanics. And since Delve we have good new affixes, like nearby enemies take 9%increased physical damage on helmet, or 60% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage on weapon.

PRO
-6.5K Life
-50k Armor on flask
-Boss Killer
-Very good Bleed (2M on PoB)
-Use Delve Crafting

CONS
-Not a good clear speed
-Dont like boss with phase
-Keep Calm when you craft :p

GearAndLink3.4

GearAndLink3.6

GearAndCraftGuide

I like this build because it's a good beguining for the craft, and this league the craft is very funny. When i have create my char, i wasn't aware of the potential of this league. It's a great surprise to see the new affixes. Let me explain all choise you have for this build !!!

Weapon: For begin use Jack the Axe. For craft you need the Reaver or Royal, best flat too and use 3 fossils "Jagged,Corroded,Serrated". On this you need absolutely "60% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage on weapon" and flat "150-300". It's hard but it's a big up !!

Shield: The Surrender, it's the simplest. I work for better with craft.

Body Armor: Take an Astral Plate with divination card "Ceslestial Justicar" and use fossils "Serrated,Pristine", you need Max life and affixe "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Maim". I haven't tested but Lorweave it's good for this build (better defense for element and flat Phy)

Helmet: Take Uber Lab enchant "Earthquake Increase damage" and craft with fossils "Jagged,Pristine" for Life and affixe "Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage"

Boots: Take Max life and use this for cap your resistances

Gloves: Haemophilia if you don't have Uber Lab, Blasphemer's Grasp if you have a lot of Elder's Item. For crafted gloves, take Elder Gloves and craft with fossils "Pristine,Corroded" you can add "Jagged" (you need all good RNG of the world if you add Jagged ;)). Pray for obtain 1 additional socketed support (Chance to Bleed) and "Adds # to # Physical Damage against Bleeding Enemies"

Belt: Belt of the deceiver or crafted rustic sash with fossils "Pristine,Jagged" for max Global physical.

Amulet: Impresence Physical (corrupted Block)

Rings: Max life, Resistances for cap, Add Flat Physical, and Dex/Int for required. I look for Delve craft.

Jewels: Global Phy + Life + Bleed, Watcher's Eye Malevolence faster or Determination Block and/or (if you are rich) Red Nightmare

Accomplishment

☑ Minautor (Deathless)
☑ Phoenix (Deathless)
☑ Hydra (Deathless)
☑ Chimera (Deathless)
☑ Shaper (Deathless)
☑ Delve 300+
☑ Red Elder (T15 Deathless,Shaper saved)
☑ Atziri (Deathless)
☑ Uber Atziri (Deathless)
☑ Uber Elder
☑ MasterMind 83 (Deathless)

IG : JaxLInfernal
Dernière édition par jaxlerebel, le 6 juin 2019 09:29:48
Dernier bump le 27 janv. 2020 08:30:05
Finally a no-meta mathild build ! I justed rerolled one of my character.

Resume :

- Cheap build thats can do almost all content easy. I didnt try the u.elber but maybe thats would need more skills and dodging.

- Cheap
- Fun
- Good beguinner.
Thanks !!

Update = Gear and Craft Guide
Update Accomplishment : all gardian down (hydra/phoenix/chimera deathless)
Update Accomplishment : Elder (Deathless,Shaper saved)
Futur Update (in reflexion) : Introduce Shield with Sock and steel ring with ailment
Update : Add my first video, New tree, New POB, New Link, New Stuff
Dernière édition par jaxlerebel, le 30 oct. 2018 13:39:09
Update : Video RedElder Added
Wasn't there the possibility to knock back enemies which doesn't move. And it's counted as moving?
I don't think so, and that's why i advise you to make the boss who can be knockback. Shaper, Minotaur are hard.
You have an other boss hard. Elder's Guardian, remove Vaal Double strike for charged your Vaal Earthquake faster.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires