[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
superluke45 a écrit :
This build is soo good *o*

TY ^^
Do i need the 2 mana jewels using thiefs torment or i can use something else? mana isnt lacking
"
superluke45 a écrit :
Do i need the 2 mana jewels using thiefs torment or i can use something else? mana isnt lacking

with Theif's Torment there is no need for the +2 mana jewels.
Is there some reason the extra endurance charge nodes aren't picked up, despite being right next to all 3 nodes?
"
Gulruon a écrit :
Is there some reason the extra endurance charge nodes aren't picked up, despite being right next to all 3 nodes?

lack of points.
you can take them, but you will have to compromise on something else.

i felt tanky enough with 4 endurance charges that are always up.
What is your opinion on a ring with "Curse Enemies with Level 12 Poacher's Mark on Hit"? Any reason to not go with this instead of regular life on attack and mana. Exepct that it will not work in hexproof maps i suppose
Amazing build, level 88 so far in Hardcore Delve, just tried Uber lab for the very first time and killing izaro was a joke.
"
svonb a écrit :
What is your opinion on a ring with "Curse Enemies with Level 12 Poacher's Mark on Hit"? Any reason to not go with this instead of regular life on attack and mana. Exepct that it will not work in hexproof maps i suppose

I use a Poacher Mark ring, which allows me to suppliment my other ring for a "the taming" ring for some extra/crazy damage boost.
bought for about 60c

also would highly recommend using/getting abyss jewel with blind on attacks. very helpful for another layer of defence

can say this is the most enjoyable molten strike character ive played
"

I use a Poacher Mark ring, which allows me to suppliment my other ring for a "the taming" ring for some extra/crazy damage boost.
bought for about 60c

also would highly recommend using/getting abyss jewel with blind on attacks. very helpful for another layer of defence

can say this is the most enjoyable molten strike character ive played

Oh thats sounds awesome ill grab a abyss with blind on thank you for the tip
Hi there,

build looks solid. Already trying it out. Im at lv30 atm.

What makes me a bit curious is why did you pick MoM in skilltree? Seems for me contra-productive while having a low mana pool. 30% of 300 Mana is just 100 of mana will be takin before life. thats pretty much nothing compared to a life pool of almost 9k?!
Dernière édition par matizzle_dizzle, le 19 sept. 2018 04:13:46

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires