[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Yes you can take sirus beam but you are droping low and there is alot other shit around that can kill you. What good is, beam wont instant kill you ( corrupted blood immunity helps alot) and it wont slow you down so its easier about this mechanic. Problem with Sirus fight is damage. Alot of this build damage comes form standing still and flasks. Sirus moves alot. You drop totem, cast WoC and you have like 2-3 sec of damage window.
Somone asked if 5 ex budget is enough - no its not enough, you can probably do red maps for 5 ex ( one rare jewel with life, attack speed and damage is 1 ex).
Dont get me wrong, its nice build to play and i enjoy it - just dont expect you will instant kill everything or that you wont be dying at all.
Hello,

How you deal with low mana regen? I dont see any mana regen in POB and items, and always feel lack of mana while atacking. It was all fine till i switched from 2 praxis rings to more beneficient setup. I temporarily added mana flows to boost regen but even this aint enough.

Im now at 64 lvl preparing to kill kitava 2 which is also matter of time, and still im using, Tabula rasa with multistrike, combustion, ele dmg, conc effect, ancestrall call, and ofc molten strike setup.

Im about to switch to helmet at 68 to abuse overpowered 6L helmet with endgame gems setup which u have recommended.

I would appreciate any tips in that kind of matter.

Thank you Exile for your job, build works great so far
Greetings
"
CosNieTak a écrit :
Hello,

How you deal with low mana regen? I dont see any mana regen in POB and items, and always feel lack of mana while atacking. It was all fine till i switched from 2 praxis rings to more beneficient setup. I temporarily added mana flows to boost regen but even this aint enough.

Im now at 64 lvl preparing to kill kitava 2 which is also matter of time, and still im using, Tabula rasa with multistrike, combustion, ele dmg, conc effect, ancestrall call, and ofc molten strike setup.

Im about to switch to helmet at 68 to abuse overpowered 6L helmet with endgame gems setup which u have recommended.

Greetings

mana leech from cluster jewel
"
Gredzel a écrit :
Yes you can take sirus beam but you are droping low and there is alot other shit around that can kill you. What good is, beam wont instant kill you ( corrupted blood immunity helps alot) and it wont slow you down so its easier about this mechanic. Problem with Sirus fight is damage. Alot of this build damage comes form standing still and flasks. Sirus moves alot. You drop totem, cast WoC and you have like 2-3 sec of damage window.
Somone asked if 5 ex budget is enough - no its not enough, you can probably do red maps for 5 ex ( one rare jewel with life, attack speed and damage is 1 ex).
Dont get me wrong, its nice build to play and i enjoy it - just dont expect you will instant kill everything or that you wont be dying at all.

you can setup WoC-Flammability with CWDT so you wont have to self cast it, makes most fights easier because you dont need to think about it.

with endgame setup you are not supposed to die, some skill is still needed :)
while the damage isnt super high to insta kill bosses, you can tank pretty much anything so the fight is just a little bit longer, but much safer.

"
CosNieTak a écrit :
Hello,

Greetings

life\mana leech from cluster jewel.
if you dont have it yet take the small node on the tree.
you are still leveling so you might not have enough damage to leech.
in this case mana gained on hit will be better (like from Thief's Torment).
I finally downloaded a version of pob that let me see your tree, made all cluster jewels in about 800 alt fairly simple, so I remade my tree from the old build. First off damage looks the same on xbox but is Way better, w/ the extra dmg we can't see on xbox, However I somehow lost 800 life, witch in turn leech and regen. I thought w/ this version of the build I'd lose dmg and gain life, it was the opposite for me and I don't know if I did something wrong or it is meant to be this way? I got to say dmg was never a problem, I've been trying to upgrade my unkillability, and this really seems to have weakened my char. I love the damage upgrade, but I don't know about such a hit to life?? I've been waiting 4 these clusters for so month's thinking it was going to be so much better, seeing that you changed the tree 4 them. I know your in the middle of a rework so I hate to ask, however can you check my tree/ jewels just can't see you designing it that way? Thank you again.
I should also ask , no wildfire jewel? I didn't see it in 1st page or tree.

"
J 420 4u269 a écrit :
I finally downloaded a version of pob that let me see your tree, made all cluster jewels in about 800 alt fairly simple, so I remade my tree from the old build. First off damage looks the same on xbox but is Way better, w/ the extra dmg we can't see on xbox, However I somehow lost 800 life, witch in turn leech and regen. I thought w/ this version of the build I'd lose dmg and gain life, it was the opposite for me and I don't know if I did something wrong or it is meant to be this way? I got to say dmg was never a problem, I've been trying to upgrade my unkillability, and this really seems to have weakened my char. I love the damage upgrade, but I don't know about such a hit to life?? I've been waiting 4 these clusters for so month's thinking it was going to be so much better, seeing that you changed the tree 4 them. I know your in the middle of a rework so I hate to ask, however can you check my tree/ jewels just can't see you designing it that way? Thank you again.

how much life do you have now?
if you are using natural affinity then the loss is worth it because you take 10% less damage and you should have 6 endurance charges instead of 4.

"
J 420 4u269 a écrit :
I should also ask , no wildfire jewel? I didn't see it in 1st page or tree.

wildfire had a rework in 3.11, the jewel no longer grant +2 projectiles, instead it reduce projectiles count by 50% in turn for chain.
so its not good for us, but if you are playing STD there is no reason to not use the legacy version.

made some updates to the build:

changed the POB again after the league started (sorry ^^), removed the enduring cry gem and "call to arms" keystone because after some more testing i felt it didnt add enough to the build while costing too much.

i also replaced the anointment from Tenacity to Tribal Fury because of the above change, saves us a bunch of points (and one less golden oil).

wave of conviction - flammability setup moved to a CWDT instead of self cast with curse on hit.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
you can setup WoC-Flammability with CWDT so you wont have to self cast it, makes most fights easier because you dont need to think about it.

with endgame setup you are not supposed to die, some skill is still needed :)
while the damage isnt super high to insta kill bosses, you can tank pretty much anything so the fight is just a little bit longer, but much safer.

I upgraded my RAM. It solved my dying problems xD.
im lvl 93 still im missing some skill points but i made changes you suggested and damn Sirus went down very easy. I spent on this build like 30 - 40 ex but its worth it.

Super happy, great build.

Hello, sorry but I novice in poe, I read FAQ but didn't find the answer.
We need to use tribal fury as I understand and I need to anoint some special item from Blight league(The Stampede Assassin's Boots), so my question is there is only way to get this passive skill or I just miss something?
"
хГеоргийх a écrit :
Hello, sorry but I novice in poe, I read FAQ but didn't find the answer.
We need to use tribal fury as I understand and I need to anoint some special item from Blight league(The Stampede Assassin's Boots), so my question is there is only way to get this passive skill or I just miss something?

Tribal Fury is a notable on the tree, can be anointed like any other notable, its located on the lower left part of the tree (use the search bar).
we anoint it on the amulet because the nodes leading to it arent very useful so the anointment saves us points that could be used elsewhere.

you dont have to use the blight boots (stampede), a normal pair would do just fine.
i would only consider the stampede if you already have your resistances capped without the boots gear slot.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires