[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Spoiler

I get nowhere near 9k life even with a Lioneyes Remores with a high life roll on it instead of two Grelwoods.

And even with the two Grelwoods I make almost zero damage to T13+ Bosses and Metamorphs.

I got 77 fire, 76 cold and lightning and 30 chaos resistance.

And despite having high defenses and life I still get oneshot by a lot of enemies, so I dont really understand where the "tankiness" is coming from. Sure any hit that does not outright kill me I can outheal in nanoseconds but once I get hit with onehit move its over for me.

What am I doing wrong?

I also have a Watchers Eye with ~50+ anger fire damage.

Before someone asks why Im running shoes with such low evasion rating and energy shield. I had gear that gave me 100k+ armor for a while and it didn't change anything in terms of tankiness.
Dernière édition par Dăunător, le 30 janv. 2020 09:18:29
Hi,

Can you link you're new tree plz for the 3.9 patch?

I think you can optimize the liaison and win point.
How do I make this Energy Shield instead of life?
"
Dăunător a écrit :
Spoiler

I get nowhere near 9k life even with a Lioneyes Remores with a high life roll on it instead of two Grelwoods.

And even with the two Grelwoods I make almost zero damage to T13+ Bosses and Metamorphs.

I got 77 fire, 76 cold and lightning and 30 chaos resistance.

And despite having high defenses and life I still get oneshot by a lot of enemies, so I dont really understand where the "tankiness" is coming from. Sure any hit that does not outright kill me I can outheal in nanoseconds but once I get hit with onehit move its over for me.

What am I doing wrong?

I also have a Watchers Eye with ~50+ anger fire damage.

Before someone asks why Im running shoes with such low evasion rating and energy shield. I had gear that gave me 100k+ armor for a while and it didn't change anything in terms of tankiness.

Your resistances arent capped fix that and you should see a lot of improvement.
Awesome build dude!! One of the best ever tried. Thanks

Dernière édition par MildorDArkehn, le 2 févr. 2020 06:05:54
Hi, can someone take a look at my MoltenStriker GonorrheasAvatar (Items+Passive Tree) and tell my why i don't do dmg? It just feels soooooo weak. Cant explain why. Thanks in advance!
Hello MalakAlhaq !

First of all, your flasks, you need to change your quicksilver flask and your divine mana flask, they're pretty much useless now, replace them with the good dps flasks with the right mods on them !
Buy your silver flask and sulphur flasks and craft the right mods on them, they're very important for mapping. The difference in dps is quite huge with all the flasks.
For your mana problems, you can either take the life and mana leech node in your tree, or buy yourself a ring with mana leech, your choice.

Second thing is to increase the quality of your molten strike and support gems, and get them leveled up, they make quite a difference fully upgraded .

Third is more about optimizing your build, change your abyssal jewel in your glove with better mods, same for your jewels in your tree, get better things.

The final thing is to just level up ! You're not high enough in levels, dps will come with the new nodes you take !

Hope this helped, always check your build in pob, this can help you see where the flaws are in your build. :)
Dernière édition par YummyBaguette, le 2 févr. 2020 16:25:44
Hey, well i tested the build out again with awakened elemental attack support, and the build lacks damage (its still good for people who enjoy the playstyle), i have bis in basicly every slot, surely it is tanky but taking almost 10 minutes to kill shaper isn't very eficient, i did hit 9.5k+ hp but again the damage off puts me.

It is good for clearing sure, but i opted for another route where i actually do damage… But again has you stated, you could make a MS jugg with millions of DPS so i totally understand.

Cheers still enjoyed while i played it!
Hi,

I am gonna ask a noob question. I just got xoph's blood but avatar of fire skill isn't glowing in skill tree. Is that normal or should I do something about it?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires