[3.4] Static Strike ChainChamp

"
Chosenlama a écrit :
Its definetly a option, but i prefer adrenaline for bossing.

Edit: I see you have it as a 4th link to Whirling Blades, well I guess so...Idk, Adrenaline is pretty awesome..

I hope you keep this updated, there are only TWO Static Strike builds on the forums atm lol
Dernière édition par Subxeno, le 31 août 2018 15:55:36
How to get Adrenaline consistently / to get on low life, or once every 20 sec?
I will post more gem links later on, but to put it simple: Blood magic + vitality for example to put you on low life, then deactivate and flask.
"
Tannhauser1 a écrit :
How to get Adrenaline consistently / to get on low life, or once every 20 sec?

Blood Magic attached to an aura, I used Blood Magic-Blasphemy-Curse last league, turn it on, then off.
Would you be able to fill out your skill tree on the POE skill calc, I find it so much easier to look at. Also, I hope you continue to update this build page and the comments here seem great.
How is it so far?
"
Tecken1407 a écrit :
How is it so far?

Level 58, i got a tabula rasa dropped very early on, which helped counter my bad weapon drops. Around lvl 46 i bought 2 widowmaker daggers for some more dmg.
Right now im leveling with trypanon.

Its pretty good so far. Chain feels really necesarry though

Im also changing the tree a little so i can get some duration nodes. will edit when its final
Dernière édition par Chosenlama, le 1 sept. 2018 11:03:00
Finally arrived at map, made some chaos thru delving to buy me two Touch of anguish.
Going to remove chain from the links now.
Dernière édition par Chosenlama, le 1 sept. 2018 13:50:46
Hows mapping going? Does it feel fast and strong? I'm in my 50s and the AoE just feels so tiny...Idk if I like it...I bought my 2 Touch of Anguish already, and I might be regretting it
The chain support really helps the aoe. I agree that leveling was a bit of a struggle when you dont have enought damage. Thats why i got a trypanon until i could equip the claws.
Will upload a vid of some delves soon too.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires