[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
TheDark97 a écrit :
Hi I really enjoy this build, but i was wondering why you dont use blood magic on leap slam? How do you manage it to travel fast through the maps?

He's got a fat mana roll on his ring, it looks like. I was doing okay on mana for a bit, but in delves I found it pretty risky so I moved to blood magic, myself. I think you can choose whatever looks most comfortable for you.

At 87, the build is going great. I opted for a few different links and to use a rare boot to get those links, but I stuck with the CWDT curse/frostbomb because it actually works fantastically. Maps are not the FASTEST as OP mentioned, but fast enough for me, and Ice Crash is wonderful in the delves. Are are tanky, we hit hard for cheap, and the base radius of IC with the tree posted lets you hit just about everything in your standard delve encounter.

I actually chaos spammed this twice and ended up with a stat stick that looks somewhat like OP's while trying for a double convert damage stick:

It's good enough for now, I think. I'm probably going to stick with this character a little longer than I intended since it works so nicely in the delves. You really don't need a lot to get yourself going with this particular skill/ascendancy combo.
what enchants whould go take for shoes / gloves / helmet ?
hey im buiding this but my question is what is the immortal call for if you have no endurance charge? the duration is not long enough to do anything i guess
Dernière édition par Whysss, le 8 sept. 2018 01:01:55
"
albertu a écrit :
what enchants whould go take for shoes / gloves / helmet ?

Shoes: regnerate life/ mana when hit
Gloves: does not matter too much
Helmet: +15% of phy. ice crash damage gained as extra cold is the best.

"
Whysss a écrit :
hey im buiding this but my question is what is the immortal call for if you have no endurance charge? the duration is not long enough to do anything i guess

It is to proc the increased life gain from the arakaali pantheon.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
I am lvl 74 and having a blast with this build, ONLY thing that is liiittle anoying is that my mana runs out when leaping too fast.. other then that i am smashing everything in the game so far very easy.
What are your thoughts on Vaal purity of ice an Taste of hate?
Hmm got huge problem with mana regen - when i spam ice crash i got smth like 10-15% ( ~170) mana free cuz of 2 auras "ash + hatred. While one hit of ice crash takes 35 mana. any ideas how to solve it ?

First post after playing extensively using this guide.

Pros of build :
Very tanky with high physical and elemental mitigation. Breezed thru all content so far, killed guardians and elder very easily.
Cheap to get started (I was able to do red guardians + elder with a 5 link).
Decent map clear speed.
Jack of all trades, pretty sure this build can do any content easily (was able to solo Uber Izaro around level 80 easily)

Cons:
Clear speed could be better.
Can have mana problems earlier and sometimes I do need to pop that mana flask (wasted flask slot)
Cannot do ele reflect maps.
Very hard to do no leech mods on maps.

All in all, enjoying the build very much and was surprised at how powerful it was with such little investment. I still have room for upgrades as well (eye of the watcher's, better stats stick)

I'm just curious to the OP how u manage to get 1.5-2.5 million shaper dps? My tooltip on Icecrash is currently at around 250k with totem placed.

All in all i would HIGHLY recommend this build and +points to the author for coming up with such a solid budget friendly league starter build. I will keep playing this build to eventually try shaper and uber atziri.
Dernière édition par aykay317, le 9 sept. 2018 00:06:08
"
DeadGad a écrit :
What are your thoughts on Vaal purity of ice an Taste of hate?

Vaal Purity - Not sure if it is worth it.
Taste of Hate - a good option if you have enough currency

"
albertu a écrit :
Hmm got huge problem with mana regen - when i spam ice crash i got smth like 10-15% ( ~170) mana free cuz of 2 auras "ash + hatred. While one hit of ice crash takes 35 mana. any ideas how to solve it ?

While leveling and until you setup is finished you can use for example two herald's instead of Hatred to have a higher mana pool or even clarity.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

This is my current gear in Delve, I was about to quit because i really disliked my arc totem hierophant build (very squishy and i died a lot) and my previous marauder build (Consecrated Path), but then respeced into this one and i can't stop playing, it's really fun, loving this build and just wanted to thank the author for putting it together.

Gearwise i need better rings, maybe a better offhand, but it feels amazing as is. The chest is 100% homemade, 6-linked and stats crafted by me.

Thank you!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires