[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

hey. im new to the game i followed your guide and im around 60 now my only question is how did you get the extra dmg on the helmet ?
"
timrclarke a écrit :

Also you probably would have been better off getting an amulet with flat phys on it than flat cold to attacks, since you get the damage multipliers from physical applied first and then cold multipliers further increasing the already increased and converted physical damage.

Yeah, but the rolls on phys was much lower than cold.

"
HEnDoLeX a écrit :
hey. im new to the game i followed your guide and im around 60 now my only question is how did you get the extra dmg on the helmet ?

It's a labyrinth helm enchament. You need to do the third labyrinth or forth (forth gives higher numbers). It's extremely random and it might take a dedicated player weeks to get one.
Some players get an enchament and sell the helmet with that already, but you have to spend some currency to get the mods right.

Since you are new to the game, you shouldn't worry about it at all. It's not that big of a deal, I can do 1Million damage without it and with it will probably give me a few thousands extra dmg.
Dernière édition par HashBR, le 18 juin 2019 17:10:11
Which curse are you guys running? I'm running cold pen in my 5l atm, not sure if frostbite is better or a different curse. I've been testing a few out.

Also gonna put my herald of ice in my weapon..didnt think of that, thanks!
"
HashBR a écrit :
"
timrclarke a écrit :

Also you probably would have been better off getting an amulet with flat phys on it than flat cold to attacks, since you get the damage multipliers from physical applied first and then cold multipliers further increasing the already increased and converted physical damage.

Yeah, but the rolls on phys was much lower than cold.

The same amulet with +cold to attacks replaced with only 7-9 +phys to attacks nets you about 3k dps extra :P
Dernière édition par timrclarke, le 18 juin 2019 20:18:10
Any thing i can change to help with those pylon mobs?
Getting to the stage i'm scared to open them and would an ammy change to The Pandemonius help over what i am using?
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES a écrit :
Any thing i can change to help with those pylon mobs?
Getting to the stage i'm scared to open them and would an ammy change to The Pandemonius help over what i am using?
Thanks.

Swapping to Pandemonius will definitely help!

Not sure why you are using Forbidden Taste, drop it and get a Lion's Roar if you can afford it or a silver flask/granite flask. Get instant recovery when on low life and staunching on your life flask (roll to just instant recov on low life then beastiary craft staunching).

Rest of your changes are really only an issue caused by not being able to afford better, I assume? Just keep farming what you can without dying too often and get your gems 20% quality.

Are you specifically having issues with you killing them? or them killing you...?
idk im lvl 90 now and i think i got nice stuff ( just missing the amu ) can i do anything for upgrade ? cause i still feel my dmg on some mobs is to low
Flasks changed - thanks timrclarke.
My problem with pylon mobs is they are killing me.
Just trying the life gain on hit ring to see if i can survive a bit better.
Waiting till i get 400 or so fuses before trying to 6 link my armor.
and btw found out . Pulverise is better than ruthless!
"
slickie a écrit :
and btw found out . Pulverise is better than ruthless!

Yeah? I lose 300k shaper dps swapping from Ruthless to Pulverise :P

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires