[3.8]RED DRAGON League Starter // 1ex Uber Elder Down

Love the sound of this build!

I know you explained why you choose champion in the guide.
There are many similar league start budget builds that use slayer. I think one advantage they have is tankier through traps because they can writhing jar just before they walk in.

What do you think about differences if you went slayer instead of champion for your build?

Also staying to your original build, how can you make it safer against traps? Can it face tank izaro with full elemental damage buffs like conduit and charge disrupters together? I just like relaxed safe Uber lab farmers :)

Great build nonetheless!!!
"
bankai1009 a écrit :
Love the sound of this build!

I know you explained why you choose champion in the guide.
There are many similar league start budget builds that use slayer. I think one advantage they have is tankier through traps because they can writhing jar just before they walk in.

What do you think about differences if you went slayer instead of champion for your build?

Also staying to your original build, how can you make it safer against traps? Can it face tank izaro with full elemental damage buffs like conduit and charge disrupters together? I just like relaxed safe Uber lab farmers :)

Great build nonetheless!!!

HI man !

The Slayer's power is the leech ( new vaal pact, with CWDT + blood rage + immortal call + Arakaali pantheon )

If u use bloodseeker u loose this leech trick
On slayer u need to have accuracy on ur rings and ammy
And on slayer u loose some damage , cuz slayer work well on 2hand weapons

I used my build to farm a lot the uber lab and did a lot of carry:
No vaal pact , drop blood rage on CWDT for trap, use Brightbeak instead death's hand in ur main hand with leap slam, with istant leech u can facetank izaro easy.

Dave
Hello I've been doing this build, Level 90 now was wondering what upgrades i could do?
Here's my Pastebin https://pastebin.com/QgXgxvJw
"
TiglerNine a écrit :
Hello I've been doing this build, Level 90 now was wondering what upgrades i could do?
Here's my Pastebin https://pastebin.com/QgXgxvJw

Hi man !

If u set the right configuration u have almost 2M dps on Full buff.
If u can get a little lightning damage on ur attack u reach 2.7M dps with shock ( 68% chance to shock )

No life on ur steel ring, and ur jewell in the tree isnt so good ( try to get them with life - attack speed - crit multi - melee damage - area damage .

BTW you doing well all other gear is very good .

Dave
"
bankai1009 a écrit :
Can it face tank izaro with full elemental damage buffs like conduit and charge disrupters together?

I'm using this Build, level 93 atm without changing my gear from begining. Done a lot ulabs and what can i say... Izaro dying in like 1-2secs with Blade Flurry. With insta leech from Claws he just cant kill u :) Hes too easy with this build... Im just changing my Flask for ulab. Picking Movement speed one and 2 Life flasks for traps.

I think i will go with Anal_Bleeding suggestion and try Brightbeak and Leap Slam... ulab would be even easier with jumping through traps :) Thanks mate.

My gear is still shit and i manage to kill all Guardians, Shaper and Elder. Minotaur is the easiest one for me, Facetanking him with eyes closed, other Guardians are much harder to me, probably becouse im still new with this game and dont know all mechanics. Shaper Was the Hardest one, lot of deaths but i killed him ( last portal :P ) but well it was my 1st Shaper kill ever :) Elder deathless kill.

My gear is like ~100c, earned like 20ex so far but im to lazy to upgrade it :( Its fine like it is so far. U can peek at my gear i think its not priv now. I think only thing i will change is jewellery with lighting attacks for some shocks :)

Peace.
Dernière édition par kowal86, le 14 juil. 2018 15:40:56
"
kowal86 a écrit :
"
bankai1009 a écrit :
Can it face tank izaro with full elemental damage buffs like conduit and charge disrupters together?

I'm using this Build, level 93 atm without changing my gear from begining. Done a lot ulabs and what can i say... Izaro dying in like 1-2secs with Blade Flurry. With insta leech from Claws he just cant kill u :) Hes too easy with this build... Im just changing my Flask for ulab. Picking Movement speed one and 2 Life flasks for traps.

I think i will go with Anal_Bleeding suggestion and try Brightbeak and Leap Slam... ulab would be even easier with jumping through traps :) Thanks mate.

My gear is still shit and i manage to kill all Guardians, Shaper and Elder. Minotaur is the easiest one for me, Facetanking him with eyes closed, other Guardians are much harder to me, probably becouse im still new with this game and dont know all mechanics. Shaper Was the Hardest one, lot of deaths but i killed him ( last portal :P ) but well it was my 1st Shaper kill ever :) Elder deathless kill.

My gear is like ~100c, earned like 20ex so far but im to lazy to upgrade it :( Its fine like it is so far. U can peek at my gear i think its not priv now. I think only thing i will change is jewellery with lighting attacks for some shocks :)

Peace.

Thank You for report , I am very pleased that my build works and u can do some end-game contents for first time !!

Your gear is very good

Good luck and tell us if u will improve ur gear.

Dave
Killed Red elder without any problems, I have to say this build is by far the most fun I have had this season and will defintetly go with this build in 3.4 unless we have major chanages.

Going to try Uber elder once I can 6L my loreweave wasted over 1k fusings still no luck :/
hi. i can't see the skill tree.
hey, guys, I would like to know if there is any way to see the skill tree?
"
blue8113 a écrit :
hey, guys, I would like to know if there is any way to see the skill tree?

www.poeurl.com/b0Ge

I did it for you ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires