[3.7 BUFFED] Phys Spec Throw Gladiator [SHAPER DOWN!] Uber Lab, Guardians, FUN, FAST & CHEAP!

Tried this build and failed miserably

Literally never had such failed character, that with mediocre gear cant even finish tier 1maps

I have now full capped ress, 35% block chance, 60% phys reduction, 4k HP, and like 5min ago i died 8times on a beach map

Dmg is ok, monsters die almost oneshoted, boss dmg is not ok but i guess its because i dont have Grelwood Shank

Yet as im saying, i cant progress witch my gear cause i cant get money, because sometimes i can even die in Blood aqueduct

And i believe it is like that because i dont have Spell block, but i will never get that since uber lab, gl to me trying to get to that if i cant even do tier 1 maps.
Played the build during Flashback. It leveled amazingly well. Then like a few other posters. Hit a brick wall in maps. I know my skill level, lacks good currency making while leveling. So once I hit maps with about 25c to my name and about twice that in alchs. Couldn't afford much in the way of the mandatory uniques, or middle tier rares to wear the uniques.

Have yet to get a hold of a Grelwood as their early league prices are in the 40-90ch range depending on when I looked up until this post, at 3:15 PM EST 5/7.

Love the concept, love glad, love the explosions. Just don't feel it's early league budget.

"
qetron1331 a écrit :
Tried this build and failed miserably

Literally never had such failed character, that with mediocre gear cant even finish tier 1maps

I have now full capped ress, 35% block chance, 60% phys reduction, 4k HP, and like 5min ago i died 8times on a beach map

Dmg is ok, monsters die almost oneshoted, boss dmg is not ok but i guess its because i dont have Grelwood Shank

Yet as im saying, i cant progress witch my gear cause i cant get money, because sometimes i can even die in Blood aqueduct

And i believe it is like that because i dont have Spell block, but i will never get that since uber lab, gl to me trying to get to that if i cant even do tier 1 maps.

Your swords are very very weak for your level. Those are about the DPS of the swords I have on my level 42 character right now. Go buy a pair of Ichimonji swords, they should only be about 1c each and will be double the DPS of your swords now. The next biggest thing is getting your chest 5-linked. You can try that yourself or go for The Jeweller's Touch which is about ~40c right now it seems (cheaper than Vorici currently). Make sure you're swapping to Slower Projectiles for bosses too.

Grelwood Shank is super expensive this league which is a bummer, in Bestiary it was literally 2c by day 3. But Ichimonji should really carry you for a while.

Other than that you need more life on your rings and gloves. Add increased duration and Warlord's Mark to your CWDT setup if you feel you're getting hit too hard.

You don't have an anti-curse flask so you may be getting cursed by mobs and taking more damage than necessary. Try to get a Silver Flask of Warding (roll yourself or buy) that will make you immune to curses while it's up and give you Onslaught which will increase your damage.

Make these changes and let me know if it feels better. Your weapons need to be upgraded badly.

"
epitomizer a écrit :
Played the build during Flashback. It leveled amazingly well. Then like a few other posters. Hit a brick wall in maps. I know my skill level, lacks good currency making while leveling. So once I hit maps with about 25c to my name and about twice that in alchs. Couldn't afford much in the way of the mandatory uniques, or middle tier rares to wear the uniques.

Have yet to get a hold of a Grelwood as their early league prices are in the 40-90ch range depending on when I looked up until this post, at 3:15 PM EST 5/7.

Love the concept, love glad, love the explosions. Just don't feel it's early league budget.

You aren't fully capped on cold res. You don't have flat phys on your rings, amulet, or gloves. Your boots have no life and barely any res. Swapping to Kaom's roots soon will be 300+ more life. You don't have Rumi's Concotion or an anti-curse flask. You need more life on your helmet, and have NO life on your gloves, 1 ring, belt (3 life doesn't count) and amulet.

Your swords are actually OK, around 240 PDPS. Swapping to dual Ichimonji is a dps upgrade, but actually not by a lot.

If you can't afford the uniques for this build yet, make sure the rares you're using in the mean time are covering your bases. Get res capped>Get as much life as possible>Get flat phys. This build is definitely playable without all the uniques, you just need to make sure your gear is map-ready, no matter what it is.

Grelwood Shank is super expensive, I didn't really expect that for this race, so stick with your rare swords or get Ichimonji, Dreamfeather, or incremental rare sword upgrades.

Let me know if you make these changes and how the build feels after that.
Got two Grelwoods now (not corrupted) and they do alot for the build!
And also.. rng..this build has dropped me 2 exalted orbs...rather pleased!
"
Nandayo74 a écrit :

Haha, glad the build is treating you well! Is your damage output still good with your Ascetic setup?
"
Goddog_ a écrit :
"
Nandayo74 a écrit :

Haha, glad the build is treating you well! Is your damage output still good with your Ascetic setup?

Was my third and fourth ex ever so pretty happy yes. Only using the Ascetic while farming Blood Aqueduct. Gives me 21k dmg with onslaught insted of pierce and 3 frenzys. No real difference in dmg output with ascetic but poor life. My regular rings/amu are not that great.
Hey GodDog, im currently at my build so far with what i got.
Downed Xoph
Died to Esh
up to T9 on flashback

need abit of help with my character.
profile should be public! let me know what you think i should change / upgrade next.
-6L on chest
-corrupted weps
-gems
-or better items

Thanks!
Dernière édition par shockertrent, le 8 mai 2018 13:50:22
"
shockertrent a écrit :
Hey GodDog, im currently at my build so far with what i got.
Downed Xoph
Died to Esh
up to T9 on flashback

need abit of help with my character.
profile should be public! let me know what you think i should change / upgrade next.
-6L on chest
-corrupted weps
-gems
-or better items

Thanks!

Hi Trent.

A 6 link on your chest is definitely going to be the biggest upgrade for any build, but also the most expensive. Until you can afford that there are a few things we can do to fix your build up a little.

First thing you need to do is get your Uber Lab done. Blocking spells will increase your survivability a ton.

If you got 3 better jewels (even ones that cost <5c) You can get around 3k more dps, and 300 more life. The ones you have now are a big chunk of your resistance though so that might be hard to re-gear around that.

Unspec from Point Blank and the big Intelligence node on your tree. Craft intelligence on your amulet instead. Unspec from Juggernaut (for now) and the life node before it and then grab 3 more Scion life wheel nodes and Path of the Warrior. That way you will end up with more life, and more damage.

Looks like you're using a Silver Flask of Curing instead of Warding so you may be getting hurt by curses. I would swap that out. You should also get a Jade Flask of Reflexes to cap your phys damage reduction (not Iron Skin because you already have that on your Basalt).

You should also use Ancestral Protector over Warchief. Although Warchief does more damage itself, Protector grants us more attack speed while near it which can be a big boost.

Esh does a lot of lightning damage and you're currently not blocking any of his spells so he's probably hurting a lot. Big lightning damage also applies shock which increases all the damage you take. You can try swapping to a flask 'of Grounding' to remove shock during that fight.

You can probably also upgrade your helmet to find one with one more resist on it. Here are a few that are less than 5c. http://poe.trade/search/gaukoonihatuwo

Your gear is pretty good damage wise, just make sure you're prioritizing your survivability before squeezing out damage.

Hope this helps!
Hey thanks alot GodDog

ill work on saving for that 6l chest and trying to find more of the uber lab in the community 820.

i was using ias jewels with resist since items currently league are fluctuating alot. was waiting till it became more steady to buy good items

also your opinion vs abyss jewels vs regular jewels. whats better in your opinion. also the prefered mod base tier list witch you tink is best on them. like (ias, life, phys....etc)

ill make sure to upgrade my helm when i get home!.

any othertips on the flasks i kinda just slammed transmutes till they looked alright.

and does the point blank stack with the ones on the weps also or no?

also mind if i add your ign?

Dernière édition par shockertrent, le 8 mai 2018 17:53:10
"
shockertrent a écrit :
Hey thanks alot GodDog

ill work on saving for that 6l chest and trying to find more of the uber lab in the community 820.

i was using ias jewels with resist since items currently league are fluctuating alot. was waiting till it became more steady to buy good items

also your opinion vs abyss jewels vs regular jewels. whats better in your opinion. also the prefered mod base tier list witch you tink is best on them. like (ias, life, phys....etc)

ill make sure to upgrade my helm when i get home!.

any othertips on the flasks i kinda just slammed transmutes till they looked alright.

and does the point blank stack with the ones on the weps also or no?

also mind if i add your ign?

Yeah you can add my ign no problem. Not on too much atm tho, busy with stuff irl.

Point Blank does not stack

For flasks just the stuff I told you before. Flasks are actually easy for us since we don't have a lot of choices.

Abyss Jewels only beat out regular jewels if they're very very good so I'd advise against them for the most part. On mobile so it's hard to link, but just look at that PoE.trade search I have in the Jewels section of the guide. You'll have to plug them in to Path of Building to see which ones will the biggest dps increases for your build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires