[3.7 BUFFED] Phys Spec Throw Gladiator [SHAPER DOWN!] Uber Lab, Guardians, FUN, FAST & CHEAP!

"
Vheissu a écrit :
What gems would i use in a 5link?

Drop Maim if using a 5 link.

"
JusForpvP a écrit :
This is one of the strongest build i ever play, tank with decent dmg and good clear speed. everything is good,the only bad thing is 100% minion explode some of the beast are miss to catch haha. Thanks you very much for sharing the build currently at tier 10 with no problem. wish i could beat shaper soon before season end haha.

Glad you like it! Haha yeah the explosions were annoying before they changed at least yellow and red beasts not getting exploded. Glad you're able to clear plenty of stuff, let me know if you're able to down Shaper!

"
Noisette a écrit :
I am thinking about playing this on Xbox SSF HC for the upcoming flashback league. Any comments on that? Anybody tried this build as SSF? Is the build flexible enough for that? I assume it is but I am happy to learn. Thank you for posting the build.

Well, Lioneye's Vision isn't a super rare drop, but may be a little harder to find in SSF. You may need to farm The Lion https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Lion or The Visionary https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Visionary. Grelwood Shank can be farmed from The Constrictor if you spread your Elder influence quickly. Beltimber Blade could also be used, or a nice rare sword. Your clear AoE will just be a bit lower with a rare. You also might not be able to get The Nomad belt within 1 month, depends how long you play and if you can proc the prophecy. This would definitely be a good build for permanent SSF I think.

"
Groitgard a écrit :
Thanks for writing out this build. I just tested it in beastiary for the race and really enjoyed it. I've always loved ST but am burnt out on squishy characters so this is perfect.

Awesome, glad you like it! Yeah it will probably never be able to get the full damage of ele ST builds (like Raider or Deadeye) but it has a lot of survivability over those builds and a cool uniqueness factor IMO. Let me know how you do in the race!

Will use this for the race! Thanks for posting.

What do you think about dropping the Brutality Support to use Atziris Promise?

EDIT: And dropping Iron Reflexes from the tree?
Dernière édition par Trashfrash, le 4 mai 2018 08:43:36
"
Trashfrash a écrit :
Will use this for the race! Thanks for posting.

What do you think about dropping the Brutality Support to use Atziris Promise?

EDIT: And dropping Iron Reflexes from the tree?

Using Atziri's over Brutality is definitely a DPS loss as well as a possible defensive loss. We don't really make good use out of Atziri's Promise because we don't use Hatred/HoA/or any ele conversion, so we only benefit from the phys>chaos and not the ele>chaos.

We get Iron Reflexes while stationary from Grelwood Shank, so you could drop it if you want, but while moving you'll have a little less phys mitigation. It's up to you, it's worth it IMO since it's a single point on the path we're already taking. We also can't evade anyways because of Kaom's Roots.
Really liking this build and just reached end game.
Have been using two prismatic eclipse with 4x red sockets and 2x green. 4x 25% global phys damage and 2x 12% attack speed. It feels like they are doing some real damage. But I'm now starting to look at a pair of Grelwoods and saw the Point blank effect on them. What does that do to our damage? Do you notice it? I'm killing alot of enemies with the returning projectiles and really dont like how poor the travel distance is with slower proj.
Why not using node Dirty techniques?
Hey, Im in act 9 and the build is really showing. I love it. I had a possibly dumb question. Why don't you take bloodletting?
"
Nandayo74 a écrit :
Have been using two prismatic eclipse with 4x red sockets and 2x green. 4x 25% global phys damage and 2x 12% attack speed. It feels like they are doing some real damage. But I'm now starting to look at a pair of Grelwoods and saw the Point blank effect on them. What does that do to our damage? Do you notice it? I'm killing alot of enemies with the returning projectiles and really dont like how poor the travel distance is with slower proj.

Point Blank will be a dps upgrade against bosses, and a loss against far away trash mobs but those have low life anyways. Slower Proj should only be used against bosses. It also helps to get enemies as close to walls as possible, that way our projectiles will travel a very short distance overall and max out the Poitn Blank damage.

BTW, you should use Maim over Pierce in your 6L setup. We only have Pierce in our endgame setup because Lioneye's Vision gives it for free. It's not worth using an actual socket on.

"
jaav a écrit :
Why not using node Dirty techniques?

"
jodaslayer a écrit :
Hey, Im in act 9 and the build is really showing. I love it. I had a possibly dumb question. Why don't you take bloodletting?

Same answer for both these, it's not really worth scaling our bleed up any higher. The points spent to get either Bloodletting or Dirty Techniques are better spent on sword or projectile damage nodes. Any time we're increasing our base damage we're also increasing our bleed damage anyways.

The big benefit of our 100% bleed chance is for proccing the bleed explosions on trash mobs with Gratuitous Violence.
"
Goddog_ a écrit :
"
Nandayo74 a écrit :

Point Blank will be a dps upgrade against bosses, and a loss against far away trash mobs but those have low life anyways. Slower Proj should only be used against bosses. It also helps to get enemies as close to walls as possible, that way our projectiles will travel a very short distance overall and max out the Poitn Blank damage.

BTW, you should use Maim over Pierce in your 6L setup. We only have Pierce in our endgame setup because Lioneye's Vision gives it for free. It's not worth using an actual socket on.

Ok! Thanks!
Yeah..pierce..I know. Used that body armor in another build and have not had any luck with recoloring the sockets. Also not enough currency for more recoloring right now. Thats why..pierce.
Really loving the build. thanks for all the work you have put into the guide.

just one question do yo have targets of what your life and res and so on have to be at certain points?

Thanks
"
LangMan a écrit :
Really loving the build. thanks for all the work you have put into the guide.

just one question do yo have targets of what your life and res and so on have to be at certain points?

Thanks

You always want your resistances to be capped (75% for cold/lightning, 76% fire for us because of Barbarism node). You generally want at least ~4k life by the time you're fighting Act 10 Kitava. And it's probably pretty linear, so about 2k life when you fight Act 5 Kitava. At endgame, about 6k life is where I feel pretty comfortable not getting 1-shot too often, and more life is always better. On my level 95 character I currently have nearly 7.3k life. Hope this helps!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires