[3.7 BUFFED] Phys Spec Throw Gladiator [SHAPER DOWN!] Uber Lab, Guardians, FUN, FAST & CHEAP!

I'm probably going to try this build as a league starter in HC for the flash back event next week, but I really don't like using blood magic I assume the build will also work if I use something like blasphemy enfeble/artic armour.

Also how deceptive is POB's dps? With somewhat budget gear and a 5L (slower proj , brutality, physical projectile, maim all at lvl 19 0% (maybe maim should be chance to bleed not sure tbh)) I was looking at about 80k DPS which isn't the greatest but would I expect to have double that dps or will it hit more than twice with slower proj? I'm not sure how spectral throw works exactly.
Dernière édition par dacamell, le 29 avr. 2018 00:22:52
"
maarthor a écrit :
sorry about the private setting i changed it now...maybe check now and tell me what im doing wrong please ty.

You're missing your last Ascendancy which is 2% more block. My build also has corrupted Grelwood Shank with block% which puts me over 40 block base. The Painforged Ascendancy node also grants 8% block when we are damaged by a hit. Those combined with a Rumi's should give you 30% more block while mapping, which would put you at 62/~72% block/spellblock.

"
dacamell a écrit :
I'm probably going to try this build as a league starter in HC for the flash back event next week, but I really don't like using blood magic I assume the build will also work if I use something like blasphemy enfeble/artic armour.

Also how deceptive is POB's dps? With somewhat budget gear and a 5L (slower proj , brutality, physical projectile, maim all at lvl 19 0% (maybe maim should be chance to bleed not sure tbh)) I was looking at about 80k DPS which isn't the greatest but would I expect to have double that dps or will it hit more than twice with slower proj? I'm not sure how spectral throw works exactly.

I can take a look at your PoB if you'd like. I'm pretty sure that Chance to Bleed is a DPS increase over Maim.
Spectral Throw works like this: A single attack (one attack can have multiple projectiles, but they all share the same 0.3 cooldown) can only hit an enemy once every 0.3 seconds. That means on average you can hit a stationary enemy up to 3-4 times with a single Spectral Throw (with the decel enchant it's 4-5 times). I would feel comfortable at least doubling the PoB DPS if not tripling it. Also your bleed DPS will be 8x what PoB lists if you're specced into Crimson Dance.

This Reddit thread has some good info on ST hits if you're interested. https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6zglgz/just_in_case_you_were_wondering_st_can_hit_kuduku/

Edit: Also yeah, if you want more durability you could run Arctic Armor/Enfeeble, but just be aware ST is pretty mana hungry, and your overall life will obviously be lower than a BM build.
Dernière édition par Goddog_, le 29 avr. 2018 01:15:36
Looks like a nice build.

Kindly regards
Skrammel
Dernière édition par Skrammel, le 29 avr. 2018 08:08:32
"
Skrammel a écrit :
Looks like a nice build.

Kindly regards
Skrammel

Thanks m8!
Looks like a great tanky build!

Goddog have you yourself used this as a league starter? Is it a safe bet?
"
Datura33 a écrit :
Looks like a great tanky build!

Goddog have you yourself used this as a league starter? Is it a safe bet?

Yep! This is the build I started Bestiary with and have stuck to. The gear is very affordable and it clears up to mid tier maps very easily on a true 5 link (6 link with Pierce from chest) as soon as you hit mapping level. It's been great to play something non-meta too.
Dernière édition par Goddog_, le 1 mai 2018 17:17:23
What gems would i use in a 5link?
This is one of the strongest build i ever play, tank with decent dmg and good clear speed. everything is good,the only bad thing is 100% minion explode some of the beast are miss to catch haha. Thanks you very much for sharing the build currently at tier 10 with no problem. wish i could beat shaper soon before season end haha.
Dernière édition par JusForpvP, le 2 mai 2018 04:14:06
I am thinking about playing this on Xbox SSF HC for the upcoming flashback league. Any comments on that? Anybody tried this build as SSF? Is the build flexible enough for that? I assume it is but I am happy to learn. Thank you for posting the build.
Thanks for writing out this build. I just tested it in beastiary for the race and really enjoyed it. I've always loved ST but am burnt out on squishy characters so this is perfect.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires