[3.7 BUFFED] Phys Spec Throw Gladiator [SHAPER DOWN!] Uber Lab, Guardians, FUN, FAST & CHEAP!

it work in 3.6?
"
kitoltd18 a écrit :
it work in 3.6?

It does work. This is still a great build. You'll only have about 50% chance to block spells / attacks without spending 5+ ex per weapon for extra block though.
Thank you for a very fun build!

I ended up tweaking the build a bit for a lot more damage at the cost of 400 life, mainly because I love the bleedsplosions :D. https://pastebin.com/wiKyVQdb if you wish to see it.

Hello! I really enjoy this build and I wonder if I will be able to use it in 3.7, will you update it after the patchnotes is release? Or could you give some pointers on what to change, I really want to play this build as my starter, I love it so much!

Have a nice day!
"
PotionBlade3363 a écrit :
Hello! I really enjoy this build and I wonder if I will be able to use it in 3.7, will you update it after the patchnotes is release? Or could you give some pointers on what to change, I really want to play this build as my starter, I love it so much!

Have a nice day!

I might update it for 3.7. it looks like Gladiator is getting a total rework so it's hard to say how this build will fair after the update.
Hi!
Will the build be good as a league starter in 3.7? The main change that affects us that I saw was this:

"
Spectral Throw
Now deals base damage equal to, and has an added damage effectiveness of, 80% at gem level 1 (from 54%), up to 100% at gem level 20 (from 90%).

Which is a buff right?

The gladiator changes don't really affect us directly right?

I'm very interested in these new stances, would they be anything to consider with our build?

"
Added a new Strength/Dexterity Skill Gem - Blood and Sand: Allows you to switch between Blood Stance and Sand Stance. Deal more melee damage with less area of effect while in Blood Stance, or gain more area of effect while dealing less melee damage while in Sand Stance. Reserves a small portion of your mana.

The node behind Blood Magic could be considered?

"
Added a new keystone behind Blood Magic: Mortal Conviction

Anyways, I really enjoy the build and I'm undecided on what to start as, I really want to do this build, and this:
[3.7] g00fy_goober's WinterIsComing Elementalist (Easily Clear All Content)
And maybe one using the bladestorm skill with the stances, and a cyclone. I'm not really god at this buildmaking stuff so I will probably start with one with a good established guide. Or I will start with your build if there is no massive changes that I would have to do myself as I'm not good at that stuff.

Have a nice day!

PS: The mortal conviction node allows us to use some nifty auras right?
Dernière édition par PotionBlade3363, le 5 juin 2019 10:38:38
"
PotionBlade3363 a écrit :
Hi!
Will the build be good as a league starter in 3.7? The main change that affects us that I saw was this:

"
Spectral Throw
Now deals base damage equal to, and has an added damage effectiveness of, 80% at gem level 1 (from 54%), up to 100% at gem level 20 (from 90%).

Which is a buff right?

The gladiator changes don't really affect us directly right?

I'm very interested in these new stances, would they be anything to consider with our build?

The node behind Blood Magic could be considered?

"
Added a new keystone behind Blood Magic: Mortal Conviction

PS: The mortal conviction node allows us to use some nifty auras right?

This new tree is insane. This build is definitely buffed, but also wildly different... I'm not even sure where to start yet.

I think it may be worth it using Haemophilia over Blood In the Eyes/Gratuitous Violence so we can use Arena Challenger and we'll probably stay in Blood Stance most of the time.

The new Swagger node is ridiculous and allows to generate Frenzy/Endurance Charges on bosses and make great use of Outmatch and Outlast. Longshot(Farshot) has been added to the tree which means it opens up some weapon possibilities (Dropping Grelwood/Beltimber?)

Not sure if Blood Magic is necessary anymore... there are so many good Auras:
Herald of Purity, Pride, Flesh and Stone, Dread Banner etc.

I think we'll stay RT since we can't pick up many good crit/multi nodes that work for us, but I'm not sure yet.

One big problem I'm seeing is that with so many good nodes, it's hard to pick up enough life lol.

Edit: Also we can get so much block. 50% block without Rumi's (possibly more if pathing up to Gemini).
Dernière édition par Goddog_, le 5 juin 2019 12:34:54
The new threshold jewel... I think it's better to go deadeye.
hey Goddog_, once you are done with your testing can you please update the pob etc. would like to try this build! Also is spectral throw good to pop the legion mobs? Thanks :)
Wanna give ST a go again. Would be happy to see an update here :) (FLicker is fun af but I keep dcing :x )

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires