g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Deszer a écrit :
Also when i was running VP the degen from Blood Rage when i wasn't killing anything was pretty much killing me, is that normal?

Ya that's how it works, should only have it on while your clearing and leeching.
What would be best, 5L belly or a 6L rare with like 100% armor 100 life ?
Also if im looking to upgrade from blookseeker what would be my best option? I only have like 100c
"
PaImer a écrit :
What would be best, 5L belly or a 6L rare with like 100% armor 100 life ?

More than likely 6l would be better. Best choice, 6l a belly

"
PaImer a écrit :
Also if im looking to upgrade from blookseeker what would be my best option? I only have like 100c

Use bloodseeker until you can afford a 350(ish) Phys Dps claw with 2+ aps and the ability to craft crit strike chance on it.
nice build, any tip for survivality in boss fight t13~15?
Dernière édition par jungmk2, le 1 juil. 2018 05:10:51
"
jungmk2 a écrit :
nice build, any tip for survivality in boss fight t13~15?

I never had any issues at all. As long as you have perma fortify + leech everything was good, bosses literally die in 1-2 seconds
Hey @g00fy_goober !
can You inspect my tree- i feel bad about VP, and didnt took it. Rest of things are similar like Yours- what can i change to take better tooltip.
Also what can i change on my gear to be rdy for guardians/shaper? im a bit squishy with 5.6k hp :( and sometimes i die 1hitted by bosses.

Also- on my bodyarm- i change vaal reave and aoe for bflurry and conc, is that an mistake?
Dernière édition par premierunio, le 10 juil. 2018 12:34:49
"
premierunio a écrit :
Hey @g00fy_goober !
can You inspect my tree- i feel bad about VP, and didnt took it. Rest of things are similar like Yours- what can i change to take better tooltip.
Also what can i change on my gear to be rdy for guardians/shaper? im a bit squishy with 5.6k hp :( and sometimes i die 1hitted by bosses.

Also- on my bodyarm- i change vaal reave and aoe for bflurry and conc, is that an mistake?

Let me start by saying not taking VP is a terrible terrible epicly bad idea. You are not a regen char, and you path literally right by VP its 1 node and it doubles your leech rate. I would highly suggest taking it.

The biggest problem you are running into is you are using kaoms boots which gives you unwavering stance and makes you lose links. This does multiple things...

1.) You have no 4 link reave setup, so you 6l setup it in your loreweave which should be a 6l bladeflurry setup.

2.) You have no blade flurry at all which is purely a single target and massively OP/fun skill to use. Literally kill bosses and guarians in a few seconds once fully geared.

3.) While the life bonus on kaom's boots is great... unwavering stance makes it so you can no longer evade. Since you are a full evasion character (mostly) this is all wasted.

Honestly you are very far off from the guide and where it is supposed to be. Your links/gems are different, your gear is different, your tree is different.

My suggestion is to actually go through and read the guide and follow it.
Thoughts on a 2-soc tombfist instead of spiked gloves? If you can get some good abyssal jewels, combined with the intimmidate, the damage should be comparable with quite a bit more hp, right?
"
Ming_the_Panda a écrit :
Thoughts on a 2-soc tombfist instead of spiked gloves? If you can get some good abyssal jewels, combined with the intimmidate, the damage should be comparable with quite a bit more hp, right?

Tombfists seem to be incredibly popular with so many attack builds. I will in no way say that these are not good (especially with a sweet corrupt or double corrupt). Something like +1 frenzy and ele weakness on hit would be godly.

The first issue would be cost. Good spiked gloves will cost you a couple exalts. 2 socket tombifsts + good rolled jewels would be much more expensive.

The second issue would be resists. We already use a lot of uniques on build. However if you can make sure your resistances are fine, without losing mods on jewelry then tombfists would be superior more than likely.

Either or, both would work.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires