[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Been following for awhile since I'm going to start 3.3 league with this.
Since BV is getting buffed and we can drop SpellEcho gem. How about using conc. effect or crit multi gem? Saw you were thinking the efficacy gem? Isnt there a better gem then 20% spell damage and 16% skill effect.

"
TraceTheDawn a écrit :
Been following for awhile since I'm going to start 3.3 league with this.
Since BV is getting buffed and we can drop SpellEcho gem. How about using conc. effect or crit multi gem? Saw you were thinking the efficacy gem? Isnt there a better gem then 20% spell damage and 16% skill effect.

Efficacy is probably the smoothest choice for map clear. Conc effect is most likely more dps for bosses though.
"
Kapaneas a écrit :
Thinking of making this build for 3.3 but i got 3 questions.
Is is uber elder viable?

i never got to try uber, but i consider it to be viable with good gear and skillful moves. perhaps some tweaks are going to be required.

"
Kapaneas a écrit :
Is single target dps gonna be viable if they nerf impulsa's to the ground?

single target is always going to be viable, especially if we get to use an extra damage support. Inpulsa's has never been the best single target chest, it is actually Ashrend https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ashrend

"
Kapaneas a écrit :
What gem replacing spell echo in 3.3?

efficacy/conc effect/whatever
They just nerf beacon of ruin. Unless i'm reading it wrong
Dernière édition par ryukenden, le 29 mai 2018 22:19:51
my takeaway from the patch notes:

New blade vortex is confirmed as well as its vaal counterpart. the final version also includes more damage with ailments which were missing from the original reveal. this is a buff.

"

Blade Vortex

Now has 35% increased hit rate for each blade (up from 10%).
Now deals 35% more damage with hits and ailments for each blade (up from 30% for hits and 20% for ailments).
Now has 10% increased critical strike chance for each blade.
Now has a limit of 10 active spinning blades (down from 20).

Hypothermia is changed but it is not clear from the wording whether it is going to support damage over time only, or both hits and damage over time.

"
Hypothermia Support

Now causes supported skills to deal 20% more cold damage over time at gem level 1, up to 39% at gem level 20.
Now supports skills which deal damage over time.

Beacon of Ruin is slightly buffed and a bit nerfed. Proliferation radius is increased and the guaranteed shock is reduced from 24% to 20%.

"
The Elementalist's Beacon of Ruin now proliferates elemental ailments in a radius of 18 (up from 12). It no longer grants 20% increased effect of non-damaging ailments, and instead grants 20% more damage with ignite.
Uber Elder should be quite easy if you just put a Kaom's Root and get resists somewhere (you won't be needing movement speed, since you'll be whirling your blades quite a lot).

But yay, it's BV time for Incursion. :D
"
ryukenden a écrit :
what do think you using intuitive leap to get melding, dreamer, and overcharged?

PoB has been updated with the new tree data and the Overcharged node is no longer within the intuitive leap radius, rip. the revamped PCoC on the other hand looks usable as spell echo replacement for mapping now, and cold snap can be used for frenzy charges.

"
Power Charge on Critical Support

Now causes supported skills to deal 4% more damage per power charge.

"
Cold Snap

Now has a 25% chance to grant a frenzy charge when an enemy dies while affected by the skill's cold damage over time.
If I wanted to go the new PCoC gem to replace the spell echo, which passives should i drop for extra power charges on the tree? would it be worth it to get them?
"
Erevant a écrit :
If I wanted to go the new PCoC gem to replace the spell echo, which passives should i drop for extra power charges on the tree? would it be worth it to get them?

Either that or crit multi gem. I'm not sure whether 12% more damage is better than crit multi unless you invest more into the tree.

Edit: I have tweak the tree to include more power charge. Use 2 points from bandits to reach the same as 112 point build. I wanted to get 3 max PC but ran out of points. Need feedback to trim the fat from the tree.

http://poeurl.com/bVbW
Dernière édition par ryukenden, le 30 mai 2018 02:20:52
the guide is updated for 3.3

not a whole lot of changes. replaced spell echo with damage support and decided to change the recommended tree to get the second duration cluster in the scion area. also updated the leveling section.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires