[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Hi kira, was wondering if you could take a look at my character. I feel like for my gear my damage is low. I am the EO version of the build, and my crit is low. I have yet to augment my chest with power charge on crit/crit to skills, which I assume will help with that a little.

I am running anger, herald of fire, blood and sand. According to the flow chart this is what I should be running for auras since I got rid of impresence and am using an elder neck now with watcher's eye.

My clear speed seems fine, and bosses go down decently fast. Maybe its in my head because a lot of my damage moved away from the tooltip but is still there?

Any help appreciated, really enjoy the build, first character I have ever hit 94/95 with.
"
sisson a écrit :
Hi kira, was wondering if you could take a look at my character. I feel like for my gear my damage is low. I am the EO version of the build, and my crit is low. I have yet to augment my chest with power charge on crit/crit to skills, which I assume will help with that a little.

I am running anger, herald of fire, blood and sand. According to the flow chart this is what I should be running for auras since I got rid of impresence and am using an elder neck now with watcher's eye.

My clear speed seems fine, and bosses go down decently fast. Maybe its in my head because a lot of my damage moved away from the tooltip but is still there?

Any help appreciated, really enjoy the build, first character I have ever hit 94/95 with.

That mana roll on the chest...

You can remove the 2 resistances on your chest and augment attack, augment crit to get attack crit chance and power charge on crit.

Dream chest

With the above changes, you can switch to crit skill tree and you will do way more damage.

Once you switched to crit skill tree, you can consider replacing Devoto with:

For your boots, you probably want a Two toned (armor + evasion) and craft Tailwind on it. I would aim for 30% movement (35% movement for ilvl86+) and then craft the rest of the stats onto the boots.

Get a Glorious Vanity timeless jewel rolled with Ahuana (for overleech) and insert it near The Agnostic and pick up that node to convert it into Immortal Ambition.

You can also replace your amulet with this when you switch to crit skill tree:

Replace Wise Oak with Experimental Diamond flask crafted with crit chance.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 2 août 2020 10:34:23
Thanks i'll work on those changes and see how it pans out. The chest was the second I had crafted, I had a great outcome on my first one, with the exception I forgot to remove phys taken as lightning damage, and I lost the 50/50 and ended up with that on the chest instead of explode. And I dont have the currency now to craft another so I am stuck with this one.

So the crit version of the tree does more damage than the EO one? I didnt even look at the crit one cos I thought the EO one had the highest potential for damage.

Anyway, thanks for your time, I'll get to work making changes.
"
sisson a écrit :
Thanks i'll work on those changes and see how it pans out. The chest was the second I had crafted, I had a great outcome on my first one, with the exception I forgot to remove phys taken as lightning damage, and I lost the 50/50 and ended up with that on the chest instead of explode. And I dont have the currency now to craft another so I am stuck with this one.

So the crit version of the tree does more damage than the EO one? I didnt even look at the crit one cos I thought the EO one had the highest potential for damage.

Anyway, thanks for your time, I'll get to work making changes.

The current chest still has a chance to be saved. You can remove non-life and add life and pray it hit the mana and not the +1 curse or explode mod.

Yes. The crit version has the highest damage.
sorry , im bit confused what does berserk do in your gems
what am i supposed to do with it ? how do i generate rage ?
also why is the infernal cry on lvl 2 ?

maybe its stupid question, but im new to these things

im playing Chieftain Consecrated Path

edit: nvm i noticed its on 6th link as rage support ..since i had only 5l i didnt have it ..
Dernière édition par wndg, le 3 août 2020 06:33:42
"
wndg a écrit :
sorry , im bit confused what does berserk do in your gems
what am i supposed to do with it ? how do i generate rage ?
also why is the infernal cry on lvl 2 ?

maybe its stupid question, but im new to these things

im playing Chieftain Consecrated Path

edit: nvm i noticed its on 6th link as rage support ..since i had only 5l i didnt have it ..

Yep. Rage support for generating rage stacks.

You will want all gems to be 20/20 unless otherwise stated. So in this case, Infernal Cry has to be level 20 too. :)
What would u reccomend for crafting on my rings/amulets? I am crit Chieftan build w/ cyclone and running explode/crit chest. I'm somewhat new to crafting this league and haven't figured out what to craft yet. I don't need resists so most likely pure damage mods.

Also, any tips for making boss dps better? I clear trash easily but bosses take FOREVER. I'm using blood stance for better single target as well.
Dernière édition par lvlotorbreath, le 3 août 2020 20:36:42
"
lvlotorbreath a écrit :
What would u reccomend for crafting on my rings/amulets? I am crit Chieftan build w/ cyclone and running explode/crit chest. I'm somewhat new to crafting this league and haven't figured out what to craft yet. I don't need resists so most likely pure damage mods.

Also, any tips for making boss dps better? I clear trash easily but bosses take FOREVER. I'm using blood stance for better single target as well.

For Corpse Finger, you can remove/add life till you hit t1 life. -3 mana to channeling skill craft (same goes to Vengeance Coil) will probably makes game play smoother.

If you want dps, you can craft an amulet similar to this and go crit skill tree:

You can consider upgrading your flammability ring to Steel / Opal with rolls similar to this:

The ignite roll will give more damage than fire damage on endurance charge unless you have 8 endurance charges.

P.S. Ignore the craft on that ring cos I am not using it for Cyclone.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
lvlotorbreath a écrit :

For Corpse Finger, you can remove/add life till you hit t1 life. -3 mana to channeling skill craft (same goes to Vengeance Coil) will probably makes game play smoother.

If you want dps, you can craft an amulet similar to this and go crit skill tree:

You can consider upgrading your flammability ring to Steel / Opal with rolls similar to this:

The ignite roll will give more damage than fire damage on endurance charge unless you have 8 endurance charges.

P.S. Ignore the craft on that ring cos I am not using it for Cyclone.

I was able to reroll T1 life on Corpse Finger right after I posted this. I assume rolling t1 physical for the last prefix would be easy and a good upgrade unless i can get a good crit craft on it?
"
lvlotorbreath a écrit :

I was able to reroll T1 life on Corpse Finger right after I posted this. I assume rolling t1 physical for the last prefix would be easy and a good upgrade unless i can get a good crit craft on it?

That is correct. For Corpse ring, you can just remove/add physical (note: it can roll leech) till you hit T1 flat physical.

But I would really spend the currency on crafting a Steel/Opal hunter ring instead. It will give you more damage.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 4 août 2020 11:21:37

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires