[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

I just got the harvest craft that changes weapon quality so that for every 2% it increases elemental damage by 1. would this be worthwhile or would the loss of 20% quality to the weapons physical damage have a greater efect?
"
Matysl a écrit :

Thanks a lot for the answer!! That would be a lvl 94 tree because you need 4 points in the cluster jewell right?

Yep. You can always unspec other skill nodes so tha tyou can use the cluster jewel before 90. :)

"
ffohelssat a écrit :
Hummm.... since Steelskin and Immortal call are "guard" skills, they will share CD... it's still worth wearing both? And if not, what would you place instead?

thx for the build btw, it's awesome. :)

Steelskin is more for manual cast while Immortal Call is for that spike moment. You can drop Steelskin which is perfectly fine.

You can replace that with Increased Duration.

"
soundpool a écrit :
in the faq it says the following:
Chieftain (Do not require Xoph's Blood nor Avatar of Fire)

But the guide says not to spec in the Hinekora ascendancy node.
Is there something I'm missing? Seems like you'd need either Xoph's Blood or Hinekora to get the covered in ash debuff.

Anyone with insight on this?

You get Cover in Ash from Infernal Cry.

"
MaxFox1823 a écrit :
hi if i make CHiften tectonic slam has a slow attack but big range and area effict do i need vitality void nod becouse if iam slow attack doesnt that mean i will leach slowly
and ya iam trying to make the build mace build mace has + range nod more than axe what do you think
i will use Kongor's Undying Rage
and chang rage and multistrike and fortify with shockwave and pulverise and Fot abd this the tree iam looking to do http://poeurl.com/cWOI and the other six link will try inf cry six link no idea on the gems now

Leech will definitely be good regardless of your attack speed. Especially if you have overleech from Soul Tether.

To use Kongor, you need to spec into Magmatic Strikes to achieve 100% conversion for Tectonic.

"
TheWitty97 a écrit :
Can someone please take a look at my character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheWitty97/characters

A Chieftain Cyclone.

I had been clearing T16 to complete my atlas but a few days ago suddenly I am dying a lot and suddenly. I am even struggling in The Eternal Lab now, getting suddenly killed at the boss. I didn't have any of this trouble until recently so I think I must have misplaced a gem or I am overlooking something.

I appreciate any advice you may offer.

Thanks!

Character profile is hidden.

"
Offyogurt a écrit :
I just got the harvest craft that changes weapon quality so that for every 2% it increases elemental damage by 1. would this be worthwhile or would the loss of 20% quality to the weapons physical damage have a greater efect?

Not worth it. You want quality to affect the base weapon damage.

If your axe has 180%. On a 28% quality, it becomes 208%.
So far so good wit this build, thanks Kira !

I slightly changed some items because I still do not have currency to buy the expensive ones and I think I did some pretty good changes with daresso s salute or with hrimnor's resolve.

I would like to have a recommendation for some skill points to make my character a bit tankier.. I feel the need sometimes.

Combat Stamina ? or Sanctity ? or even Sanctum of taught ?

https://pastebin.com/T8HpPChk

thank you !
Hi. I'm new in poe. Can someone explain what "Power" means in the description of the skill Infernal cry.
Covers Enemies in Ash, causing 3% increased Fire Damage taken per 5 Power, up to 20%
"
kira1414 a écrit :

"
TheWitty97 a écrit :
Can someone please take a look at my character:

A Chieftain Cyclone.

I had been clearing T16 to complete my atlas but a few days ago suddenly I am dying a lot and suddenly. I am even struggling in The Eternal Lab now, getting suddenly killed at the boss. I didn't have any of this trouble until recently so I think I must have misplaced a gem or I am overlooking something.

I appreciate any advice you may offer.

Thanks!

Character profile is hidden.

Sorry - please look now.

Dernière édition par TheWitty97, le 4 juil. 2020 17:50:37
"
BADMYN a écrit :
So far so good wit this build, thanks Kira !

I slightly changed some items because I still do not have currency to buy the expensive ones and I think I did some pretty good changes with daresso s salute or with hrimnor's resolve.

I would like to have a recommendation for some skill points to make my character a bit tankier.. I feel the need sometimes.

Combat Stamina ? or Sanctity ? or even Sanctum of taught ?

https://pastebin.com/T8HpPChk

thank you !

I made some minor adjustment to your skilltree.

Use Bubbing Divine life flask of Staunching

Use anti-curse granite flask. You only use Lion's Roar for end game bosses.

Use anti-freeze quicksilver flask.

Use Soul Tether belt.

Use Warlord gloves with Culling strike.

Prioritise life rolls on your jewels (and all rare slots).

Among the nodes you listd, Combat Stamina is the best.

"
Topor_BEGI a écrit :
Hi. I'm new in poe. Can someone explain what "Power" means in the description of the skill Infernal cry.
Covers Enemies in Ash, causing 3% increased Fire Damage taken per 5 Power, up to 20%

Each monster near you that is affected by the warcry gives power. Unique monster gives 20. I can't remember the exact number for rare, blue and white monster cos I never bother with this. I just cast warcry in fights.

"
TheWitty97 a écrit :

Your life pool is very low considering you have 185% life nodes on your skill tree. You need life rolls on all your rare slots.

You need to replace your flasks.

Use:
1. Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching
2. Experimental granite flask of Warding
3. Experimental quicksilver flask of Heat
4. Taste of Hate
5. Atziri's Promise

Use Soul Tether belt.

I would replace Pyre ring with a rare steel ring with high life + resist roll instead.

"
kira1414 a écrit :

"
TheWitty97 a écrit :

Your life pool is very low considering you have 185% life nodes on your skill tree. You need life rolls on all your rare slots.

You need to replace your flasks.

Use:
1. Bubbling Divine life flask of Staunching
2. Experimental granite flask of Warding
3. Experimental quicksilver flask of Heat
4. Taste of Hate
5. Atziri's Promise

Use Soul Tether belt.

I would replace Pyre ring with a rare steel ring with high life + resist roll instead.

Thank you very much. I'll pursue those suggestions.

Is Combustion still preferred over Elemental Focus?
So of the listed chests, which would you say is best for Consentrated Path Chieftan part of the build? Bronn's Lithe still?
I Need some advise regarding gear. Playing as Zerker Cyclone.
My clearing speed is nice and fast and I've done T13-15 without much trouble, except when I gotta fight the bosses. I feel like the damage is rather poor, even though I trigger full rage berserk and pop Lion's Roar. Long fights is kinda a garanteed death or two :(

Is it because I've reached wall with Resolute Tech. or is it a gear problem?
would it be better to use a random 6 linked armor, instead of my 5 linked explode armor?

Would a Bear's Girdle be a good / worthy upgrade, at the cost of loosing Life?
Since Bear's Girdle gives +20 Max Rage and some nice damage and Crush effect.

My stats are:

Life: 5691
Fire Res: 172
Cold Res: 103
Light Res: 79
Auras: Flammability, Herald of Ash, Anger and Blood & Sand
Hideout Cyclone Dmg with Aura: 96.961

Is the last two unique flask the next step (Wise and Taste)?

My Gear

Dernière édition par Wertron, le 5 juil. 2020 14:25:47
"
TheWitty97 a écrit :

Thank you very much. I'll pursue those suggestions.

Is Combustion still preferred over Elemental Focus?

If you are referring to gems in the axe, Combustion is better.

"
So of the listed chests, which would you say is best for Consentrated Path Chieftan part of the build? Bronn's Lithe still?

Bronn gives the most damage but Crusader exploding chest gives the best clearing speed and survivability. I recommend Crusader exploding chest.

"
Wertron a écrit :
I Need some advise regarding gear. Playing as Zerker Cyclone.
My clearing speed is nice and fast and I've done T13-15 without much trouble, except when I gotta fight the bosses. I feel like the damage is rather poor, even though I trigger full rage berserk and pop Lion's Roar. Long fights is kinda a garanteed death or two :(

Is it because I've reached wall with Resolute Tech. or is it a gear problem?
would it be better to use a random 6 linked armor, instead of my 5 linked explode armor?

Would a Bear's Girdle be a good / worthy upgrade, at the cost of loosing Life?
Since Bear's Girdle gives +20 Max Rage and some nice damage and Crush effect.

My stats are:

Life: 5691
Fire Res: 172
Cold Res: 103
Light Res: 79
Auras: Flammability, Herald of Ash, Anger and Blood & Sand
Hideout Cyclone Dmg with Aura: 96.961

Is the last two unique flask the next step (Wise and Taste)?

My Gear

Gear is the main issue. You are on a 5L. Getting that 6L will instantly give you 40% more damage.

Your rings. Use rare steel rings. You can craft -3 mana cost to channeling skills on them.

Use rare elder amulet (see recommended section). You can also use rare Warlord influenced amulet (+1 physical gem, extra fire).

Stygian belt will be able to provide you more damage and life.

Use Warlord influenced gloves with culling strike (+ melee physical and projectile damage will be bonus).

Always prioritise life rolls on your rare slots (including jewels).

Flasks:
1. Bubbling Divine flask of Staunching
2. Wise Oak / Taste of Hate
3. Experimental quicksilver flask of heat
4. Experimental granite flask of warding (replace with Lion's Roar for end game bosses)
5. Atizri's Promise

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires