[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
kira1414 a écrit :

Valako gives 15% more damage when you lose an endurance charge. Tectonic Slam expend a charge on every 3rd hit.

You only use Dousing flask vs bosses that deal insane burning damage. E.g. Elder guardian Enslaver.

Time to put my glasses back on i guess heh, sorry bout that.

Still, wouldn't that make it a good offensive and defensive Ascendancy to take early on? Or am I missing something obvious again?

Ah ok then, thankyou for the info!

Thank's for answering!
"
kira1414 a écrit :
Master of Fear: Enemies you Curse are Intimidated

nope, unnerve so no bonus for melee
in case I get an eye watchers with an anger status. Does it pay to take the impressence and put a rare amulet and take out the Flammability?

Sorry my bad english

Question, if you use the cluster medium jewell recommended, which passive skills u should remove from the tree to use on the cluster jewell? The question is for the overload build.
Thanks!!
"
Beskaius a écrit :
"
kira1414 a écrit :
Master of Fear: Enemies you Curse are Intimidated

nope, unnerve so no bonus for melee

3.11 have made major changes to cluster jewels and the cluster section needs an update.

"
GuilhermeD3 a écrit :
in case I get an eye watchers with an anger status. Does it pay to take the impressence and put a rare amulet and take out the Flammability?

Sorry my bad english

You can use a curse on hit with Flammability Warlord influenced ring. See recommended rares.

A rare elder amulet will be better for the build. See recommended gears for reference.

"
Matysl a écrit :
Question, if you use the cluster medium jewell recommended, which passive skills u should remove from the tree to use on the cluster jewell? The question is for the overload build.
Thanks!!

To use cluster jewels with EO skill tree, you will need to drop some damage.

This is a level 90 EO skill tree spec-ed into cluster jewel (near Lava Lash). You can unspec the 4 points leading to Rampart if you want to use medium cluster by level 90.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 2 juil. 2020 12:52:05
"
To use cluster jewels with EO skill tree, you will need to drop some damage.

This is a level 90 EO skill tree spec-ed into cluster jewel (near Lava Lash). You can unspec the 4 points leading to Rampart if you want to use medium cluster by level 90.

Thanks a lot for the answer!! That would be a lvl 94 tree because you need 4 points in the cluster jewell right?
Hummm.... since Steelskin and Immortal call are "guard" skills, they will share CD... it's still worth wearing both? And if not, what would you place instead?

thx for the build btw, it's awesome. :)

Dernière édition par ffohelssat, le 3 juil. 2020 15:54:21
in the faq it says the following:
Chieftain (Do not require Xoph's Blood nor Avatar of Fire)

But the guide says not to spec in the Hinekora ascendancy node.
Is there something I'm missing? Seems like you'd need either Xoph's Blood or Hinekora to get the covered in ash debuff.

Anyone with insight on this?
hi if i make CHiften tectonic slam has a slow attack but big range and area effict do i need vitality void nod becouse if iam slow attack doesnt that mean i will leach slowly
and ya iam trying to make the build mace build mace has + range nod more than axe what do you think
i will use Kongor's Undying Rage
and chang rage and multistrike and fortify with shockwave and pulverise and Fot abd this the tree iam looking to do http://poeurl.com/cWOI and the other six link will try inf cry six link no idea on the gems now
Dernière édition par MaxFox1823, le 4 juil. 2020 07:14:39
Can someone please take a look at my character:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheWitty97/characters

A Chieftain Cyclone.

I had been clearing T16 to complete my atlas but a few days ago suddenly I am dying a lot and suddenly. I am even struggling in The Eternal Lab now, getting suddenly killed at the boss. I didn't have any of this trouble until recently so I think I must have misplaced a gem or I am overlooking something.

I appreciate any advice you may offer.

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires