[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
michit_88 a écrit :

OK, done. I update my profile.

Your rings need to be replaced. Pyre can be replaced with a warlord ring with curse Flammability on hit. For the opal ring, you will want a higher life roll on it with good resistance.

With the curse on hit ring, you will be able to run Anger + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand + Enlighten and use a Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical as extra fire damage (don't get the wrong one).

Instead of Tombfist, warlord gloves with Culling Strike is better. Tombfist is no longer BIS because you can get initimidate from Awakened Melee Physical.

Use Soul Tether belt. It add a lot of survivability to the build.

You would want a 6L chest, preferably crusader chest with exploding mod.

In the meantime, you can replace Pulverize with Rage and replace Blood Rage with Berserk. Pop berserk during boss fight with rage stacks will enable you to burst through the fight.

Flasks, use Bubbling divine life flask of Staunching, anti-curse granite flask (you only use Lion's Roar for end game boss fights), anti-freeze quick silver flask, Atziri's Promise and Wise Oak.

Medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood (see Thread section).

You will want to use abyssal jewels with life rolls. You only have 5k life at level 90, which is too low. You want 6k life at that level.

Your lightning resist is not capped. You 100% need to cap fire, cold and lightning resistance and get chaos resist into +ve value.

Instead of EO, I recommend you to run RT skill tree. Your chance to hit is too low at the moment (only 75%). Chance to hit has to be at least 90% before you want to use EO skill tree.

[/quote]

Thx for all tips. 6L chest with exploding mod its too expensive for me right now and I wondering which chest will be better, 6L Bronn's Lithe or 6L Carcass Jack ?
Dernière édition par michit_88, le 5 mai 2020 13:44:59
Hi Kira,

First of all thanks for the nice build. I'm currently following the EO cyclone build. I can run fairly all of the end game content and clear T16 maps relatively fast. However, I`m currently stuck on what to upgrade to further boost my character. Could you please check/assess my character. Any tips/comments would be appreciated.

I`m currently in the process of running labyrinth for the helm and glove enchantment. Its currently too expensive to buy the recommended helm enchantment. Also, Is it required to use cluster jewels to further boost my character or could I stick with the default passive tree?

Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kamizama09/characters

Dernière édition par kamizama09, le 5 mai 2020 15:13:09
Hi dude, i follow all you have write Labour this build. I have a question for you:
I decided to swap cyclone with consecrated path and have already chance the link for chest. There are any skill/item/tree to change or all build is compatible with consecrated? Thanks a lot.
"
michit_88 a écrit :

Thx for all tips. 6L chest with exploding mod its too expensive for me right now and I wondering which chest will be better, 6L Bronn's Lithe or 6L Carcass Jack ?

You can consider using just Jagged fossil to craft on an ilvl 85+ Crusader Astral Plate. I find that to give the highest chance to hit exploding mod.

In terms of damage, Bronn gives the highest single target damage and no other chest come come. Carcass is more balanced when it comes to survivability and damage.

"
kamizama09 a écrit :
Hi Kira,

First of all thanks for the nice build. I'm currently following the EO cyclone build. I can run fairly all of the end game content and clear T16 maps relatively fast. However, I`m currently stuck on what to upgrade to further boost my character. Could you please check/assess my character. Any tips/comments would be appreciated.

I`m currently in the process of running labyrinth for the helm and glove enchantment. Its currently too expensive to buy the recommended helm enchantment. Also, Is it required to use cluster jewels to further boost my character or could I stick with the default passive tree?

Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kamizama09/characters

You pretty much with end game gears. Probably aim for a corrupted blood jewel corruption.

You can also aim for a perfect rolled Ngamahu with 28% quality (Hillock T3 at Transport safehouse) and aim for double corruption with attack speed and fortify on hit. This will enable you to drop fortify gem on your 6L and go for Pulverize or Close Combat.

Medium and small cluster jewels will be more useful in your case cos you get more buffs per skill point invested as compare to using all 3 type of cluster jewels.

Medium cluster: Channelling Skills deal 12% increased Damage
Hex Breaker + any other notable passive

Medium cluster: 15% increased Warcry Buff Effect (requires Battle Cry)
Mob Mentality + Cry Wolf

Small cluster: +12% to Chaos Resistance
Rot-Resistant or Antivenom

Small cluster: 4% increased maximum Life
Fettle or Surging Vitality or Blessed

"
ItalyBoyz a écrit :
Hi dude, i follow all you have write Labour this build. I have a question for you:
I decided to swap cyclone with consecrated path and have already chance the link for chest. There are any skill/item/tree to change or all build is compatible with consecrated? Thanks a lot.

Everything will be the same cos Consecrated Path is also a mobility skill like Cyclone.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 6 mai 2020 02:47:35
"
kira1414 a écrit :
You pretty much with end game gears. Probably aim for a corrupted blood jewel corruption.

You can also aim for a perfect rolled Ngamahu with 28% quality (Hillock T3 at Transport safehouse) and aim for double corruption with attack speed and fortify on hit. This will enable you to drop fortify gem on your 6L and go for Pulverize or Close Combat.

Medium and small cluster jewels will be more useful in your case cos you get more buffs per skill point invested as compare to using all 3 type of cluster jewels.

Medium cluster: Channelling Skills deal 12% increased Damage
Hex Breaker + any other notable passive

Medium cluster: 15% increased Warcry Buff Effect (requires Battle Cry)
Mob Mentality + Cry Wolf

Small cluster: +12% to Chaos Resistance
Rot-Resistant or Antivenom

Small cluster: 4% increased maximum Life
Fettle or Surging Vitality or Blessed

Thanks for the advice! I`ll try to experiment with your recommended cluster jewels.
"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
michit_88 a écrit :

You can consider using just Jagged fossil to craft on an ilvl 85+ Crusader Astral Plate. I find that to give the highest chance to hit exploding mod.

In terms of damage, Bronn gives the highest single target damage and no other chest come come. Carcass is more balanced when it comes to survivability and damage.

This Jagged fossil can gives me exploding mod?
"
michit_88 a écrit :

This Jagged fossil can gives me exploding mod?

Only if you use it on a ilvl85+ Crusader influenced chest. E.g.

The chest above will be "Awaken orb" food for my next exploding craft.

P.S. Jagged fossil increases the chance of getting the exploding mod.

You will want to apply it on an Astral Plate with another influence crafted (i.e. 1.#% crit chance to attack (hunter) / additional curse (hunter) / -15 total mana cost (warlord)).

Refer to recommended rares for thorough crafting instruction.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 6 mai 2020 05:43:51
Hey Kira.
Any chance for a prioritized list of awaken gems?
Just bought melee phys and replaced it with pulverize as i saw it mentioned somewhere in the guide.

What else would you recommend getting? And will be the gems be the ABSOLUTE last to get?

e.g I have watchers eye with phys as extra fire dmg. But I could save for a GG Watchers with phys as extra fire dmg + fire penetration or fire dmg. It's hard to calc what would be best.

Hope you have some insight.

Also: would you craft a helm with ele dmg + -9 fire res to enemies before getting awakened gems? or maybe -9 fire res + Increased effect of fortify for dmg reduction. I can't really decide :D

Right now gear is: (still struggling to find right corrupt on Axe. IAS would be nice. or AOE buff)

Dernière édition par LesserForms, le 6 mai 2020 08:44:18
Hi Kira,
Sorry for bothering you again. I was wondering about the CWDT skills. Self casting is tough for me. Will it be okay if I level CWDT to 20 so that it can support the level 20 steelskin? And drop IC and replace it with something else (maybe golem of some kind)? Will this setup provide more protection against big hits (one-shots)?
Another thing, as one can only apply one curse at a time, how will it help having both flammability and elemental weakness on rings?
"
LesserForms a écrit :
Hey Kira.
Any chance for a prioritized list of awaken gems?
Just bought melee phys and replaced it with pulverize as i saw it mentioned somewhere in the guide.

What else would you recommend getting? And will be the gems be the ABSOLUTE last to get?

e.g I have watchers eye with phys as extra fire dmg. But I could save for a GG Watchers with phys as extra fire dmg + fire penetration or fire dmg. It's hard to calc what would be best.

Hope you have some insight.

Also: would you craft a helm with ele dmg + -9 fire res to enemies before getting awakened gems? or maybe -9 fire res + Increased effect of fortify for dmg reduction. I can't really decide :D

Right now gear is: (still struggling to find right corrupt on Axe. IAS would be nice. or AOE buff)

Spoiler

The most important awakened gem is Awakened Melee Physical, follow by Awakened Elemental Damage, Awakened Greater Multiple Projectile.

For Watcher's Eye, Extra fire + Fire penetration gives you the most damage on end game bosses.

For helm, I would consider crafting -9 fire resist (ilvl 85 Warlord suffix) and increased fortify effect (ilvl 80 Crusader suffix) and use awakened orb to combine them. If you get lucky, you can hit the damage reduction prefixes from the 2 influences. Use a Royal Burgonet helm as your final product.

"
pakhibirdy a écrit :
Hi Kira,
Sorry for bothering you again. I was wondering about the CWDT skills. Self casting is tough for me. Will it be okay if I level CWDT to 20 so that it can support the level 20 steelskin? And drop IC and replace it with something else (maybe golem of some kind)? Will this setup provide more protection against big hits (one-shots)?
Another thing, as one can only apply one curse at a time, how will it help having both flammability and elemental weakness on rings?

You want a low level CWDT to proc Wave of Conviction as frequently as you can as it adds a huge damage buff to the build.

You can of course have another CWDT 20 + Steelskin 20 but you have to sacrifice a gem slot for that extra CWDT.

If you intend to run the double CWDT, ensure you have 2 x 2L on the slot. You don't want the 2 x CWDT to be linked.

For double curse, you can use an exploding (Crusader) chest with addition curse (Hunter). Alternatively, you can anoint Whispers of Doom on your amulet.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires