[3.8] ♛ Hank the Tank™ ♛ - The Manliest Man ☛ Cleave & Bladestorm [Delve 500+][Uber Atziri/Elder]

What gems are important to have 20% quality on?
Beta PLX
"
fallen182 a écrit :
What jewels i should aim for?
Been thinking about getting some resist with atack speed and life mods

look at 1st page. abyss jewels life +phys + regen
Just got some core items... after switching from BOR i lost like 25k dps and gained alot of tankiness which kinda dont work against Tora, saddly.

Spoiler

Any idea how to get my dps up? Im at 57k on reave and it seems pretty underwhelming on maps.
"
FeFFoM a écrit :
Just got the Death's Door, pretty bad roll but i dropped so its free, the loreweave and the helmet. I lost 20k dps on tooltip, does ruthless make up for this loss?

Tooltip doesn't account for conditional mods. Ruthless is conditional.

Stop. Looking. At. Tooltip.

It's the most inaccurate shit ever. This is why we people use PoB to get a feel for numbers.

Also, Tora deals Chaos damage. Scourge Arrow converts 60% to Chaos and she seems to always poison on hit, too.
Proud creator of Hank the Tank™:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2087746
☛ ♨ ♂ ✌ www.youtube.com/captainwarlord ♂ ♨ ✌ ☚
Dernière édition par CaptainWARLORD, le 13 déc. 2018 21:52:45
First of all, Very good guide ! loving my Hank
First league for me

But i have some noob questions :

1) how do you tank chaos damage ? from what i see we have 0 chaos resistance Tora is hitting me hard !

2) why are we taking Armour/energy shield items instead of armour / evasion ?
blood rage remove all my energy shield !

thanks,
"
Lloyd95870 a écrit :
First of all, Very good guide ! loving my Hank
First league for me

1) how do you tank chaos damage ? from what i see we have 0 chaos resistance Tora is hitting me hard !

thanks,

My second league so temper my answers with that knowledge.

To mitigate some of the chaos damage we take look at the pantheons. Ignore the physical mitigation ones. We don't need more. I look to get a bit of Chaos resist on gloves and boots and maybe helm. (so long as that does not compromise my other stats). Some of the "Veiled Mods" have x Resist+ Chaos that you could top Gloves/Helm/Boots with. Then using an amethyst flask really helps. You don't need 75 like the other resists.

Well, the energy shield items are all from unique items that all provide specific roles. Personally I feel I can manage bleeds with a bleed flask so will opt for a Pair of Good Rare boots (MS+Resists+Life).

And Loreweave is just so good that you just accept next to nothing value from ES

I treat a guide as just that. A guide, not a prescription. Change what you feel you don't like.

Im sitting on betralal softcore league. Got almost full set, no aul amulet yet on the market with grace/determination. I got some free exalts. Are Ichimojis really the best weapon we can have? Is there any other expensive option?
"
woolfy_pl a écrit :
Im sitting on betralal softcore league. Got almost full set, no aul amulet yet on the market with grace/determination. I got some free exalts. Are Ichimojis really the best weapon we can have? Is there any other expensive option?

Ofc any rare sword with high physical dps is better if u want pure damage, but ichimonji makes all the buffs from other things better. All auras, fortify, anything you can see on the upper left, is boosted by ichimonjis effect of buffs.

So in the end, u need to have alot better pdps in the rare weapon then ichimonji to see any difference, cuz ichi makes ur bloodrage and herald of purity effect better, if ur using hop.
Dernière édition par DeGyrst, le 14 déc. 2018 09:30:43
"
DeGyrst a écrit :
"
woolfy_pl a écrit :

Ofc any rare sword with high physical dps is better if u want pure damage, but ichimonji makes all the buffs from other things better. All auras, fortify, anything you can see on the upper left, is boosted by ichimonjis effect of buffs.

So in the end, u need to have alot better pdps in the rare weapon then ichimonji to see any difference, cuz ichi makes ur bloodrage and herald of purity effect better, if ur using hop.

Thing is, Ichimonji is very hard to beat for this build. Unlike other melee builds, most notably crit based builds, this build (mostly) only cares about attack speed because Double Strike and Abyss jewels add base damage. Even in T16s I had no trouble clearing with Reave - of course not as fast as a crit build with Herald of Ice, but who cares - and that's all that matters.

If you replace Ichimonji, you will have to look for Reduced Mana Reserved nodes or mods on gear, which is where we are again talking about opportunity cost. Ichimonji also increases every buff by 10%, or by 20% if you wield two, which is everything in the top left corner that shows with a green border. This includes everything from auras to Fortify, even Heralds and Blood Rage.

"
Lloyd95870 a écrit :

They may be noob questions, but how is a noob supposed to learn if not by asking noob questions?

1.) Stack Chaos res on gear. GGG were smart enough to emphasize on the importance of Chaos res this league by giving us combined resistance mods that come with Chaos res (and also by making enemies deal a lot of Chaos damage). It should be fairly easy to get decent Chaos res this league.

2.) You mean Loreweave and Brine Crown? We don't care about ES. ES on a melee build that isn't built around ES is pretty much useless anyway. We only care about the stats those items give. Just because ES is another form of EHP, doesn't mean that every build has to give a crap about it. Some items just come with it. No biggie.

"
supersimme a écrit :
What gems are important to have 20% quality on?

Pretty much all Support gems, but the most important gem is Blood Rage. Both gem level and quality add increased attack speed.
Proud creator of Hank the Tank™:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2087746
☛ ♨ ♂ ✌ www.youtube.com/captainwarlord ♂ ♨ ✌ ☚
it is starter build, but how to even lvl it? Double strike is just single target, lvlig takes ages...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires