[3.8] ♛ Hank the Tank™ ♛ - The Manliest Man ☛ Cleave & Bladestorm [Delve 500+][Uber Atziri/Elder]

"
supersimme a écrit :
"
Glefen a écrit :
"
supersimme a écrit :
Perhaps a stupid question but what are those green balls going out in a circle from ur character in the video? (Just began playing like a week ago)will definately be doing this build as my league starter, tried it up to like lvl 40 now on standard before league and already see the potential this has.

Those are his 3 Frenzy charges, which he gets while having Blood rage active.

Huh? So when u reach 3 frenzy charges u have like an explosion and green balls shoot out from ur character?

Lightpoacher helm
"
supersimme a écrit :
"
Glefen a écrit :
"
supersimme a écrit :
Perhaps a stupid question but what are those green balls going out in a circle from ur character in the video? (Just began playing like a week ago)will definately be doing this build as my league starter, tried it up to like lvl 40 now on standard before league and already see the potential this has.

Those are his 3 Frenzy charges, which he gets while having Blood rage active.

Huh? So when u reach 3 frenzy charges u have like an explosion and green balls shoot out from ur character?

Oh nevermind I thought you meant the green balls floating around him, those are the frenzy charges^^ The ones you meant is a Spirit Burst from his Lightpoacher.
I think im going to try this as my HC starter

except ill call him Frank the tank as im drunk half the time while playing PoE lol

I dont see any any key!
Dernière édition par k1rage, le 6 déc. 2018 09:57:35
One of the banners gives adrenaline, will we be dropping the adrenaline out and pick up inspirational?
Will the new BoR look good in this build?
"
supersimme a écrit :
"
Pantalicious a écrit :
Was thinking of doing a starter similar to this, actually wanted to use one of the new gems (lancing or shattering steel and banners) since champ will support them now. Any thoughts on that?

Too early to say I think until we get a "hands on" feel for the spells. Numbers aint everything.

Just to be clear: Lancing Steel and Shattering Steel are not spells.

They may look like some, but they are attack skills through and through.

To be even more specific: Projectile Attack Skills.
Proud creator of Hank the Tank™:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2087746
☛ ♨ ♂ ✌ www.youtube.com/captainwarlord ♂ ♨ ✌ ☚
Considering Ichimonji gives increased buff effect and the Champ can get banners for free I can see some nice interaction there

just a thought
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage a écrit :
I think im going to try this as my HC starter

except ill call him Frank the tank as im drunk half the time while playing PoE lol

Spoiler

That looks like Will Ferrell, lol. Because it's supposed to be, I guess.

Also, nice to know you are trying out Hank.

"
whalis a écrit :
One of the banners gives adrenaline, will we be dropping the adrenaline out and pick up inspirational?

No, we will not. I checked the gem, and if memory serves, Banners have max stacks of 50, which makes a fully charged War Banner grant Adrenaline for 2.5s base duration, which is roughly 6s with all duration nodes and the gem.

Champion's actual node gives us a 20s Adrenaline buff, so no way I will bother with Banners when it lasts way longer and doesn't require extra BS to deal with.

"
kolos154 a écrit :
Will the new BoR look good in this build?

For starters or low budget, yes. That buff doesn't make it an endgame item.
"
k1rage a écrit :
Considering Ichimonji gives increased buff effect and the Champ can get banners for free I can see some nice interaction there

just a thought

Read my last reply.
Heya Captain!

I've been studying your build, and I'm pretty sure it's what I'm going with tomorrow for league start.

I'm really having fun with my Sunder Jugg in standard. I'd like to play something a little different with some new gems but still be tanky - thus my Hank the Tank interest.

I saw the new projectile attack gems Lancing and Shattering mentioned but I don't see your thoughts on them. Will they work with Hank in place of Reave or DS or does this build require melee attack?

Thank you!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires