[3.8] ♛ Hank the Tank™ ♛ - The Manliest Man ☛ Cleave & Bladestorm [Delve 500+][Uber Atziri/Elder]

"
MajorLazer77 a écrit :
How I can craft this all on my Weapons?
Add´s Phys Damage
Hit´s cant be Evaded
Double Damage
and Impale

I can craft only 2 of this !

Unlock it first. Lol.
Proud creator of Hank the Tank™:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2087746
☛ ♨ ♂ ✌ www.youtube.com/captainwarlord ♂ ♨ ✌ ☚
That´s no Problem but i don´t Understand I can Craft Double Damage and Impale
How i craft now Hit´s cant be Evaded?

Ok i know now
Multiple means more then 2 :D
Dernière édition par MajorLazer77, le 20 sept. 2019 09:27:03
MATE, how do I attack in PoE? I mean, I can see the monsters, but how does I does damage to them?

WHY IS THIS NOT COVERED IN THE GUIDE? SCAM BUILD.
"
Baloosh a écrit :
MATE, how do I attack in PoE? I mean, I can see the monsters, but how does I does damage to them?

quit please
"
givememorehashh a écrit :
"
Baloosh a écrit :

quit please

Pretty sure this was sarcasm. He has his account since 2013.

How i Can get cheap Ignite on the Ring?
Only with Vaaling Rings? Some Tricks
"
CaptainWARLORD a écrit :
"
ganf a écrit :
I do like cleave, I just want a second option for freezing targets during blight events. Frost blades seemed the best option for this because it takes such a minimal amount of effort to fill your screen with projectiles. Add in piercing and it seems like you'd be golden.

How about you build Freeze towers instead of trying to brick the entire build? :))

Because I'm not talking about bricking the entire build, and why build the freeze towers when you can bring something better with you?

There are so many new options this league that I think it's entirely doable with just swapping out some equipment and skill gems that you keep in your inventory for blights.

No changing passives, no big meta change on defenses, nothing dramatic.

I don't have much time to theorycraft but from what I've been getting in PoB it looks like you should be able to get 60% of the DPS of cleave without huge sacrifices or changes before splash and shotgun damage, because I have no frickin' clue how to calculate that. That should be sufficient for most blight content.

I get that you're bombarbed daily by people who think their idea for the build is better and you should change and update it, but I'm not doing that. I'm keeping the build exactly as it is, and exploring some potential flexibility and additional ability added with the new content in recent patches for people who want to spend a bit more currency end game.

You're not allergic to that are you?
"
ganf a écrit :
Because I'm not talking about bricking the entire build, and why build the freeze towers when you can bring something better with you?

Your pettiness aside, that's exactly what you are doing. I don't know how else to tell you: You are trying to brick the build.

What you imagine of doing, and what actual reality looks like, are different pairs of shoes.

The way Freeze works would make it impossible for this build without significant changes, including an entirely different Ascendancy or even class, going crit and low defense, since shatter builds rely on high damage and Freeze for safety. It's not even remotely the same concept.

But go ahead. I am truly tired of arguing with people trying to do something different with the build. It is what it is for a reason, and not because I oh-so felt funny when making it.

If you are looking for a Freeze build and don't want to heed my advice (Freeze towers are OP btw), go ahead and brick the build, then come back to complain how it's a shit build. That's all I will say on the matter.
Hey, guys. I want to chime in with my opinion on this build.

At first I was trying to build "the ultimate cyclone" build, but then gave up on it since it felt kinda squishy. The damage was sweet, but there were situations that killed my character instantly.
Then I decided that I want to try a tanky build. So I found this build.
Hank the Tank feels safe, but for me cleave is not an option. I don't like standing around. So I replaced cleave with cyclone, and damn this build is fun with it.

The funny thing is that I vaal'ed my 20/20 cyclone and got vaal cyclone 20/20 which turned out to be a fun skill with this build. Is is viable for blight encounters? F#ck yeah.

My previous experience with vaal cyclone was that it felt dangerous to use it, since there can be various situations that could get out of hand, but with this build it feels safe.
Where do I use it? In blight encounters ofc (and not only), and it's hilarious.
Pop down ancestral protector, bladestorm, and then vaal cyclone.

The vaal skill fills up fast, and I can use it almost one after another. It sucks in a LOT of monsters for currency for towers or to pull them away from core, and you can build towers while in vaal cyclone. In addition I build a meteor tower core and surround it with any kind of slowing towers. It's fun, and so far it works.

The reason why I like cyclone is because I can cycle around bosses which is safer, and map clearing goes faster.
I ditched whirling blades and replaced it with faster attacks support.

So far this is my gear:

+ a wathcers eye that gives
"you take #% reduced extra damage from critical strikes while affected by determination" and "unaffected by vulnerability while affected by determination"

I was wondering if getting an elder ring with "Curse enemies with level # poeacher's mark on hit" would be viable? I mean, two elder rings with 20 life on hit each + poacher's mark should be almost the same as Thief's Torment, right?

In the end, my gear is far from complete, and I am having a lot of fun in this league.
can I use fortify + faster attack + leap slam, I kinda dont like whirling blades

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires