[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Yea i know i have problem with my resists fire 30 cold and lightning 60 or i can buy one for my resists
Dernière édition par SchillerBexxx, le 11 mars 2018 07:31:10

Current gear, flying through maps, having a bit of a hard time with bosses - not too many complaints.

My question is the following: I've bought a Watcher's Eye jewel with 27% phys conversion to cap out conversion completely - I was thinking of shifting away from ice bite and into melee phys again due to this? Does this sound reasonable.

Would also appreciate input on the tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAQkFLQW1Bx4ILgzyDY0OSBEvEYERlhLxFHUV_Ra_FyYZjhm0I_Yk_SaVKgsqOCsKLU0uUy9yMHw2PTfUOrM-z0HQQzFF9Ed-Sn1M_02STipRR1VLWhpbr13yYeJh62KsY6dkr2VNapNrkGwIbIxvV3BSdO14GXj5elN6hHrvft1_K4Gsh3aJ04o4jDaNfY2BjbmNv5KAk5CaF5smm42dqqOKpcupebTFtUi42b02vea-p8GgwuzDM8jMz3rQrdNv037UI9YH1orawdvn3UbdSN9v5GrnVOd06NbrFOtj7T_tg-4O73rvj_GK_MX9bv_e?accountName=opkast&characterName=Dungeoneering
IGN: Nooney
"
opkast a écrit :

Current gear, flying through maps, having a bit of a hard time with bosses - not too many complaints.

My question is the following: I've bought a Watcher's Eye jewel with 27% phys conversion to cap out conversion completely - I was thinking of shifting away from ice bite and into melee phys again due to this? Does this sound reasonable.

Would also appreciate input on the tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAQkFLQW1Bx4ILgzyDY0OSBEvEYERlhLxFHUV_Ra_FyYZjhm0I_Yk_SaVKgsqOCsKLU0uUy9yMHw2PTfUOrM-z0HQQzFF9Ed-Sn1M_02STipRR1VLWhpbr13yYeJh62KsY6dkr2VNapNrkGwIbIxvV3BSdO14GXj5elN6hHrvft1_K4Gsh3aJ04o4jDaNfY2BjbmNv5KAk5CaF5smm42dqqOKpcupebTFtUi42b02vea-p8GgwuzDM8jMz3rQrdNv037UI9YH1orawdvn3UbdSN9v5GrnVOd06NbrFOtj7T_tg-4O73rvj_GK_MX9bv_e?accountName=opkast&characterName=Dungeoneering

You don't need any more conversion. We already get 100%.
60% conversion from frost blades, and 20+ 20+ from weapon cold damage and winter spirit in the passive tree.
I am 100% certain that one of the other options of watcher's eye is better for you.

If melee phys does more damage for you, then by all means, go for it. I know it can vary a lot between gear.

As for the passive tree.
I would remove fangs of the viper and I would try to get phase acrobatics asap. Other than that, I don't see anything that needs changing.

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 11 mars 2018 09:21:12
"
Fiver a écrit :
"
rygon21 a écrit :
Hi Fiver, would Atziri's Splendour, Evasion, Sacrificial Garb be efficient for a body piece?

Yeah it would work just fine.

Thanks! How would it compare to a rare body piece?
Fiver im lvl 50 now but im seeing in the future i will have problem dps on bosses,frenzy stacks is usseles vs bosses because they are alone and cant stack frenzy charges.Hoq to fix this? i dont want to spend 25 exalted (or more) if i cant kill bosses or take so much time :(
Hi,

Do you keep the ice bite support?
I think I have seen you said you may swap it for melee physical damage support.

What is better?

Thanks.
"
En3ka a écrit :
Fiver im lvl 50 now but im seeing in the future i will have problem dps on bosses,frenzy stacks is usseles vs bosses because they are alone and cant stack frenzy charges.Hoq to fix this? i dont want to spend 25 exalted (or more) if i cant kill bosses or take so much time :(

You get frenzy charges when you hit bosses.
Check "way of the poacher" in the raider ascendancy.

"20% chance to gain a frenzy charge when you hit a rare or unique enemy."

Don't panic.
"
_MagicPower_ a écrit :
Hi,

Do you keep the ice bite support?
I think I have seen you said you may swap it for melee physical damage support.

What is better?

Thanks.

At first I did use melee physical damage instead, but I realized that it depends a lot on what gear you have. Sometimes Ice Bite is better, somtimes MPD is better.
I currently use Ice Bite.

Don't panic.
"
rygon21 a écrit :
"
Fiver a écrit :
"
rygon21 a écrit :
Hi Fiver, would Atziri's Splendour, Evasion, Sacrificial Garb be efficient for a body piece?

Yeah it would work just fine.

Thanks! How would it compare to a rare body piece?

I think it will be a good substitute. A rare armor can have more life, more resists, and more evasion.
So a good rare armour is better. But Atziri's Splendour is still a nice alternative.

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 11 mars 2018 12:05:00
this may seem daft but why is it that when you go after Kitava in act5 i seem to always die no matter what char but in act 10 i dont, been doing your build "Fiver" and really solid so far, alot better than SideFX's and you explain everything unlike his build, even though i die in act5 im pressing forward
IGN: The_Nutcase

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires