[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

I just came to this thread to ask about CWDT set up and Vaal Grace, only to find my questions just answered, so instead I'll just say thank you for answering my questions :)
Mar 25th, 2018
Skill Tree:
* Added new section inside, for passive points after lvl 94. I don't think anyone will use it tho.
* Trickster now has Weave the Arcane as optional 4th ascendancy point.
* Minor changes to the end game skill tree.

Spoiler

Projectile speed node, so super slow ED can fly slightly faster. Super minor, really. Levelling and base skill tree still has 10% projectile damage.

Minor optimization. You're gonna reach base skill tree 1 level faster (83 now) and get 10 more intelligence at lvl 94.

The reason why the tree didn't look like that from the beginning? I used to not take Coldheated Calculation before. Now that i take it, i don't see reason to not travel that way.

Skill Gems:
* Added lvls to CWDT+Grace setup.
* Added new optional setup: Enfeeble blasphemy.

Gear:
* Minor changes in in-depth body armours. Now 3 main chests are linked to see, without direction to wiki page. Optional armours will receive same treatment when i acquire Kaom's Heart.

What's next?

More videos i guess. Maybe i'll finally add more images for easier navigation.

Besides that, i might take a closer look at Gear section. I'm happy with TL;DR, but after minor updates to body armours... Let's just say it might need some work.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 25 mars 2018 22:08:36
Hi, i do have a question, maybe its silly, but i dont really understand why we go for the veil ascendary build on raider, its only for the phasing ? and the defensive part ? as from my understanding the 40% increased Ele Damage do not work.
And i found the unique boots Voidwalker that gives me phasing.
So i'm asking myself if i should respec all Avatar of the Veil, and go full frenzy and onslaugt path.

thank you in advance sharing your opinion on that
Dernière édition par Raytscha, le 26 mars 2018 02:47:06
"
Raytscha a écrit :
Hi, i do have a question, maybe its silly, but i dont really understand why we go for the veil ascendary build on raider, its only for the phasing ? and the defensive part ? as from my understanding the 40% increased Ele Damage do not work.
And i found the unique boots Voidwalker that gives me phasing.
So i'm asking myself if i should respec all Avatar of the Veil, and go full frenzy and onslaugt path.

thank you in advance sharing your opinion on that

Movement speed, dodge / spell dodge, phasing and the most important of them all - elemental ailment immunity. The amount of defences this path gives is not to be underestimated. Being immune to all ailments and curses at same time (with flasks+pantheon) massively reduces any random spikes of damage.

The best thing frenzy path has to offer is speed, frenzy charge generation and upkeep. Onslaught has the huge speed and silly evasion defense. I don't feel that any of them can compete with phasing path. It's just way too good.
Thanks a lot for the update!
---
Is it okay to invest in increased damage with ailments from attack skills?
"
zickgamng a écrit :
Is it okay to invest in increased damage with ailments from attack skills?

Caustic arrow's cloud is NOT an ailment and NOT an attack. Those nodes don't do anything for us.

Gonna add this question to FAQ later, as it came up few times already
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 30 mars 2018 21:04:51
how r u keeping div. distillate flask uptime?
"
Giordano a écrit :
how r u keeping div. distillate flask uptime?

Shoot CA, use utility + MF flasks, shoot again if mana regen is high enough. You get full benefit and refill flask charges that way. Everything else is mana regen balancing.

It's the next question i'll be adding to FAQ.
Hi,

This is my 3rd league playing the game. I'm using this build for this league.

I absolutely love it. it's fast and survivable. Not the best dps, but easy to run most vorici missions.

Overall, very fun build.

Please keep posting in the next league :) I might do the unthinkable and play the same build twice.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires