[3.1] Champion BladeFlurry Shield/Dual wielding/2H Uber Lab Farm (Budget 5 c)

Well this is my build that i was using at start of 3.0 , the objective of this build is rush Uber Izaro as fast as possible.
I take down izaro at lvl 72 in the second day of league and made over 800c in the first 4 days

Pro's

-Cheap (5c).
-Safe (Very tanky).
-Easy to play.
-Up to you if u want to use uniques.
-Perm. Fortify.
-Flex. in style (weapons and buffs).

Con's

-Low Damage (it can have more but wont be cheap).
-It only work on Uber izaro.
-You can only carry 1 or 2 person, there will be some mechanics that you cant do (like essence, fonts).

Gear

The gear is pretty easy you can use all rares items and if you want you can use some goods uniques like Rive Terror Claw , Redblade Banners and on your off weapons 1 Prismatic Eclipse, why those uniques? because they are cheap 1c/each (remember that all depends on the league and how it is going on).

Price of Rive Terror Claw (second day of league)
Spoiler

Price of Redblade Banners (first day of league)
Spoiler

Price of Prismatic Eclipse (third day of league)
Spoiler

Remember that you need to stack life and armour so look for base armour items and prioritize Max. Life and Resist. (if u cant effort base armour use evasion and take Iron Reflex in your tree)

This is my gear

Spoiler

The tabula is only to show that u can use some shit 5l , some has good stats like helmet but it can be solve with spending some points in the tree.
Some has good amount and life but it can be very easy to bought (explained in auras).
Brightbeak to swap

Gems

Main Damage

Spoiler
BladeFlurry - Melee Physical - Added Fire damage - Faster Attacks - Concentrated Effect - Maim

Totem

Spoiler
Ancestral Protector - Melee Physical - Maim - Added Fire Damage

Mobility

Spoiler
Leap Slam - Blood Magic - Faster Attacks - (in the same item you put Enduring Cry)

Cast When damage taken

Spoiler
1H = CWDT - Stone Golem - Blood Rage (Leech , AS and in middle of fight you build some Frenzy charges)

Shield = CWDT - Enfeeble - Vortex (Like the chill)

Buffs

It is all up to you , i use the next setup.

Arctic Armour - Herald of Ash - Purity of Elements (i use this because i dont need to spend currency on getting rares with good amount of life and resist)

If u want more damage you can use.

Hatred - Herald of ash (pretty basic)

Flask

Spoiler

This is my actual setup , it is pretty simple defensive flasks (Granite, Basalt), 2 life flask (1 Insta for panic or suprise things and 1 to run over traps), and the sulphur is a wildcard you can put anything there

Remember to rolls those ones to deal with ailments (Freeze , Bleed , Ignite and Shock)

Stats

Buffs up

Spoiler

Defence

Spoiler

Flasks and Endurace Charges up

Spoiler

Tree and Pastebin

Level 20

Spoiler

Level 42

Spoiler

Level 64

Spoiler

Level 73 (This will be your final tree)

Spoiler

Flex.

If you want to go Dual wielding (Dual Rive or 1 rive and some good stats from offhand)

Spoiler

Or 2H (Marohi Erqi is cheap but the AoE can kill any of the izaro mechanics)

Spoiler

Pastebin

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/e10va6PQ

Ascendancy and Pantheon

Ascendancy

Unstoppable Hero - Fortitude (Normal and Cruel Lab)

Spoiler

First to strike , Last to fall (Merciless Lab)

Spoiler

Inspirational (Uber Lab)

Spoiler

Pantheon

Soul of Lunaris (you will do all mechanics so you will have more then 1 enemy up)

Spoiler

Soul of Gruthkul (remember that izaro teleport you in last phase)

Spoiler

Bandit

Help Oak (Life regen , Max. Life and Physical Reduccion)

Tips

-Use Poelab. (it will take 2 or 3 try to remember the entire run and will help you to deal with puzzles)

-Do not do all the mechanic of the run. (if u spend to much time doing some silver chest just dont do it they are not worth of it)

-Puzzles can have a Treasure key (most time).

-Dark shrine are always a YES.

-Guantlet check if it is a curious box. (if it is do it)

-Labyrinth Trove is a hell no.

-Be careful with Izaro mechanics (essence are strong , if you are careless he can kill you)

Media

Simple run (it took to much time because i did know how the layout was)

Spoiler
Video Uploading

Cut to last phase

https://youtu.be/zXQ3tvpCV0A

Some drops

Spoiler

Dernière édition par deadpks, le 31 déc. 2017 21:03:21
Dernier bump le 1 janv. 2018 05:54:42
Playing this build as of today and absolutely love it. My only problem so far has been my awful Mana management (with Clarity) but I'm hoping with enough HP regen I can swap over to Blood Magic Support and sustain Flurry that way.

If you were to heavily fund this build, what are some of the "BiS" items you would go for?

-Thanks
"
xEntourage a écrit :
Playing this build as of today and absolutely love it. My only problem so far has been my awful Mana management (with Clarity) but I'm hoping with enough HP regen I can swap over to Blood Magic Support and sustain Flurry that way.

If you were to heavily fund this build, what are some of the "BiS" items you would go for?

-Thanks

Mmmm you can take another mana leech node (removing 1 from life) or buy gloves with mana leech , remember that if u arent hit something you will run out of mana , with this you dont need clarity your manage regen will be enough to spam leap slam.

For BiS will be Prismatic (the AS is so good and make your runs more faster = profit) , 5l body with just good amount of life (life 80 or more is fine) and Redblade Banners (the more faster that you can generate endurace charge the more safe that you are).
what would you suggest for a 6l belly
"
koncintrate a écrit :
what would you suggest for a 6l belly

You can take out some life nodes in your tree and pick jewel (for normals jewels AS, Increase Physical Damage or Area damage, for eye jewel Flat Physical Damage , AS , Max.Life ), and damage nodes.

If you can effort a 6l belly, you can buy a good pDPS foil (250 or 275 is good) and take sword nodes damage (i like foil because it has a good APS base)

If do you go for the sword I recommend this tree

Spoiler

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires