[3.1] Champion Flicker Strike (Golden Rule-Red Trail Combo) - [Gameplay Video added]

"
federal11 a écrit :
hello. im going for this build
im around 80 level. my dps not amazing but very good clear up to t10.
this build so god for mapping but not having solid survivability. some boss are killing me often.
my leech not too strong. claw implict enough large monster pack but not enough alone boss.
how you survival in the boss fight ? with flask ?

Once you got a good dps (gem levels, good abyss jewels and WED on rings/belt are our main source of dps) the leech from the claw nodes are enough plus you got the life on hit from your claws. For survivability, this is an evasion build so we pretty much rely on dodge and not getting hit and the damage reduction from kintsugi and basalt flask...get yourself the amulet or blind on hit from your jewels, blind really helps a lot regarding survivability of this build
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole

Passive Jewels:

He's killing all the Shaper guardians right now.
If you like flicker strike, you should definitely play :)
Thanks to @Oyenoh for building it. Thank you to @TheSniper580 for making it better. :)

Minotaur Run Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBAb2sZomN4

Dernière édition par R4bidCat, le 9 févr. 2018 00:19:05
+++ tenk yu so maç
"
R4bidCat a écrit :

Passive Jewels:

He's killing all the Shaper guardians right now.
If you like flicker strike, you should definitely play :)
Thanks to @Oyenoh for building it. Thank you to @TheSniper580 for making it better. :)

Minotaur Run Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBAb2sZomN4

melee splash ile tooltip ne kadar görünüyor avaraj
hello. i was try this build as slayer. very good untill t16 but guardians generally failed as rare map.

often stopping flicker and failed bleed to enemy.

i change ascendancy to gladiator. because solid defence comparable slayer and %50 extra bleed chance from ascendancy.
i buy red nightmare and %7 block chance from determination with watchers eye and tiny investment from tree. 75 block chance spell and attack block. very tanky but a bit less damage comparable slayer or champion.
but what really shocked me ???
this build viable same time all guardian, shaper and HALL OF GRANDMASTER. yes true this build hogm viable. very interesting. because hogm viable build generally focus on pvp but not profit high tier mappng.
ill post video from hogm. and complete all map exclude vaal temple. ill try soon it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiYsgwUXw8U&feature=youtu.be
Dernière édition par federal11, le 14 févr. 2018 04:15:32
Hey Guys,

i think i have min/maxed this Build now as far as my budget allowed me :D

Armour:

Weapon/Shield:

Jewelry/Belt:

for Hard Bosses like Guardians, Elder and Shaper i swap in this belt:

Flasks:

Also for Single Target you should swap out Melee Splash for this:

My current Passive Tree Jewels:

Im currently at almost 1.6 Million Clear DPS and 2.4 Million Single Target DPS 1.45 Million on Shaper/Guardians
The only thing that isnt as good is the health at 5k which could be better but im doing fine with that :D

For more Information and Stats ill link the Path of Building Pastbin here:
https://pastebin.com/cezpU2Bb

Dernière édition par TheSniper580, le 21 févr. 2018 06:56:21
"
TheSniper580 a écrit :
Hey Guys,

i think i have min/maxed this Build now as far as my budget allowed me :D

Armour:

Weapon/Shield:

Jewelry/Belt:

for Hard Bosses like Guardians, Elder and Shaper i swap in this belt:

Flasks:

Also for Single Target you should swap out Melee Splash for this:

My current Passive Tree Jewels:

Im currently at almost 1.6 Million Clear DPS and 2.4 Million Single Target DPS 1.45 Million on Shaper/Guardians
The only thing that isnt as good is the health at 5k which could be better but im doing fine with that :D

For more Information and Stats ill link the Path of Building Pastbin here:
https://pastebin.com/cezpU2Bb

Nice gears, cant really play the build atm as my connection sucks making it impossible for me to play flicker builds..thanks for keeping this one up and testing/minmaxing and sharing your results. Btw Champion's got interesting reworks, looks like we can dropped lyco for a shield now😊
"
Nice gears, cant really play the build atm as my connection sucks making it impossible for me to play flicker builds..thanks for keeping this one up and testing/minmaxing and sharing your results. Btw Champion's got interesting reworks, looks like we can dropped lyco for a shield now😊

Youre right already crafted a Shield to replace the Lyco :D
Dernière édition par TheSniper580, le 22 févr. 2018 12:23:54
Planning to test this build in 3.2

I have taken TheSniper580 modified version and made some adjustments of my own.
As of yet I am not sure how this will work out since we dont know if there will be any last minute changes to the champion ascendancy.

My changes have significantly reduced total DPS, 150-200k shaper DPS with good gear and ~350k with great gear (all without flask buffs), but is a great deal tankier. I prefer defensive options over offensive ones.

Build should also be a bit cheaper to gear for endgame. Once I have my char up and running I will post my results (if anyone is interested).
Patch Notes are up!!...will try to update the guide once i gather any changes we got and hopefully PoB will be updated today

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires