[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Thank you Ahfack, have a lvl 87 Slayer thought I was doing pretty well, but I have rolled another following your guide, what a difference!
Just picked up a Disfavour (6 socket 5 link) can't wait to hit 75 :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
EvilGeralt a écrit :
Is this build HC viable?

Ya, I would considering doing the following though:

Prioritize life over damage - get your life pool nice and big, then damage comes second

Use a Rare armour based helm with as much life as possible, strength/int/res could be good suffixes as well

Take Iron Reflexes for sure for extra phys dmg reduction

in your boots while mapping, run cwdt/imm call/inc dur, swap to aw totem for bossing

your main blasphemy curse should be enfeeble, could run grace as well

I would use a rare belt instead of Retch with high armour roll and as much life/res/strength as you can get
Something like my belt I made:

(doesn't have to be as perfect obviously but you get the idea, even a leather would be great)

be sure you keep your endurance charges up through leap slam or manual casting enduring cry if you can find a slot for it
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Dernière édition par Ahfack, le 28 oct. 2017 13:24:09
"
DoubleU a écrit :
Thank you Ahfack, have a lvl 87 Slayer thought I was doing pretty well, but I have rolled another following your guide, what a difference!
Just picked up a Disfavour (6 socket 5 link) can't wait to hit 75 :)

Awesome! You'll get there ;) Let us know how your journey goes. Stay sane exile!
Thank you Ahfack! amazing build , prob the best i played so far.
just reached 36/40 challanges (for the first time in my 1k hours of poe) all beacuse of this build!

everything from the get-go was a breeze, bosses die quickly , and even killed shaper for the first time :D

my items:
Spoiler

level 92: total 6.6k HP , 100K tooltip DPS in h/o (with totem next to me)
total cost: around 1100-1300 chaos.
Glacial Hammer Meta
Dernière édition par Notanoob332, le 30 oct. 2017 15:59:30
I'm at 88 now and enjoying this build alot so thank you.

I really wanted second curse as there's not much else worth reserving mana for, haste or grace both make it a bit too tight on mana for my liking with lev 3 enlighten, and bit underwhelming anyway

but that +1 salute is a pipedream lol.

I'm trying the doedre ring, but it makes getting the int needed bloody difficult,

For the moment picked up a +30 int on tree which got me there. Vuln and Enfeeble is really nice combo

this is my item right now bro,what should i upgrade ? btw if i didnt want use that curse ring can i replace it ? is that still ok since i got 2 curse on helmet . i still 83 for now,so im gonna farm more to make better item . any advice ?
"
Shankhook a écrit :
I'm at 88 now and enjoying this build alot so thank you.

I really wanted second curse as there's not much else worth reserving mana for, haste or grace both make it a bit too tight on mana for my liking with lev 3 enlighten, and bit underwhelming anyway

but that +1 salute is a pipedream lol.

I'm trying the doedre ring, but it makes getting the int needed bloody difficult,

For the moment picked up a +30 int on tree which got me there. Vuln and Enfeeble is really nice combo

No shame in grabbing a +30 node man! Don't sweat it. Int on jewels might be a good idea too :) Or brute force solution. I did that in the past
"
Notanoob332 a écrit :
Thank you Ahfack! amazing build , prob the best i played so far.
just reached 36/40 challanges (for the first time in my 1k hours of poe) all beacuse of this build!

everything from the get-go was a breeze, bosses die quickly , and even killed shaper for the first time :D

my items:
Spoiler

level 92: total 6.6k HP , 100K tooltip DPS in h/o (with totem next to me)
total cost: around 1100-1300 chaos.

AWESOME!!! Will add to build reviews <3 thanks mang!
"
23exe a écrit :

this is my item right now bro,what should i upgrade ? btw if i didnt want use that curse ring can i replace it ? is that still ok since i got 2 curse on helmet . i still 83 for now,so im gonna farm more to make better item . any advice ?

Really depends on your budget. You got the axe, chest, helm, ammy, and flasks all done up. You really need to replace that le heup with a steel ring. It's time. Something with life, flat phys, and some res/int. You also want better gloves. You want better res, or attack speed, or mana leech, or flat phys, or life leech - Something like that. Deceiver belt is fine, but if you want more life/res you could get a rare leather/rustic that could help you out. There's nothing wrong with doedre ring because curses are so great for us. Maybe grab a +30int node on tree or use brute force solution jewel by Golem's blood to get you by for now. If you're running that enfeeble, you want it to be as high level as possible.
"
Ahfack a écrit :
"
23exe a écrit :

Really depends on your budget. You got the axe, chest, helm, ammy, and flasks all done up. You really need to replace that le heup with a steel ring. It's time. Something with life, flat phys, and some res/int. You also want better gloves. You want better res, or attack speed, or mana leech, or flat phys, or life leech - Something like that. Deceiver belt is fine, but if you want more life/res you could get a rare leather/rustic that could help you out. There's nothing wrong with doedre ring because curses are so great for us. Maybe grab a +30int node on tree or use brute force solution jewel by Golem's blood to get you by for now. If you're running that enfeeble, you want it to be as high level as possible.

thanks for answer ! btw your build really good ! im newbie so i think im gonna struggle alot following this build , but no! this is really easy and fun build . and not really expensive like others said . cant wait for your other build :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires