3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

For future reference, here is a PoB pastebin of Pohx's level 100 RF Berserker: https://pastebin.com/1W82QtKG
accept the mystery
This build is alot of fun and thank you for making the write up. The only question I have is when do when should we start replacing the leveling gear?
"
CritBongHit a écrit :
This build is alot of fun and thank you for making the write up. The only question I have is when do when should we start replacing the leveling gear?

When you have enough regeneration and damage mitigation outside of those items.

Rise of the Phoenix shield at level 65. Marble amulet at 74. Those two are key to having enough regeneration.

Hi I checked my char on poebuild and it has 37,000 RF dmg vs your 280,000 RF dmg i got all the dmg from tree only missing enchant on helmet or glovesi think but the dmg difference is too big

What am i doin wrong?

Ty for help
"
Camaron a écrit :
Hi I checked my char on poebuild and it has 37,000 RF dmg vs your 280,000 RF dmg i got all the dmg from tree only missing enchant on helmet or glovesi think but the dmg difference is too big

What am i doin wrong?

Ty for help

You probably forgot to tick some stuff in configuration. Also, is that with increased area or concentrated effect? Let me know and i'll help you set it up.

You still missing a lot though:

- helmet/gloves essence crafted damage mod
- Elemental Overlord passive
- Kaom's Heart
- RF helmet enchantment
- essence crafted rings and amulet
- levels and gem levels

with conc effect

Hmm i just imported my char and yours to poebuild (kinda new to it)

Yah i know i need some stuff but 280 vs 37k dmg is a lot i think
hey, rhah, what about uber lab? can we farm it?
im not actually sure is it safe for me, have only 8300 hp by now, should i w8 for kaom heart for uber lab or i shouldnt go there on hc at all?
so basic question is: can we tank full buffed izaro with mace if not, what is the strategy? if u could add video of uber lab with that char it would be nice
"
Camaron a écrit :
with conc effect

Hmm i just imported my char and yours to poebuild (kinda new to it)

Here you go: Your PoB stats

"
Camaron a écrit :
Yah i know i need some stuff but 280 vs 37k dmg is a lot i think

A lot more than "some". EO is 40% more damage. Glove/helmet craft is 30% more damage. Look into improving the other stuff i listed in the previous post as well, and you'll notice significant improvements.

"
volosi_nazad a écrit :
hey, rhah, what about uber lab? can we farm it?
im not actually sure is it safe for me, have only 8300 hp by now, should i w8 for kaom heart for uber lab or i shouldnt go there on hc at all?
so basic question is: can we tank full buffed izaro with mace if not, what is the strategy? if u could add video of uber lab with that char it would be nice

It was pretty easy when i did it. I just facetanked him. I don't farm uber lab though, so i haven't done it enough to know the worst possible situations.

Here's a video i just added: Uber Izaro Fight

The last 2 Ascendancy points aren't that important. They can wait. It might be better to wait until you get Kaom's and more damage, since you playing HC and all.

I have to run a 5l6s belly of the beast because kaom's is way too expensive on Xbox at the moment. What gems would you use on a 5 link?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires