3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
KondziioR a écrit :
hi, i got small but anoying problem:
why rf is turning off when i use flask with consecrated ground...?

Make sure your flask doesn't remove Ignite. That'll turn off RF.
"
subliminaldelta a écrit :

Make sure your flask doesn't remove Ignite. That'll turn off RF.

lol, it does :)
thx for help
-------------------------------------------------

and second question:
how can i kill bosses faster? i clear maps easy and fast, but bosses...
i have ~2mil dps and it feels like i need 20 do to this fast

and one more:
what i need inspiration charges from the shield charge for?

can some1 help?
Dernière édition par KondziioR, le 11 août 2020 16:58:00
"
KondziioR a écrit :

and second question:
how can i kill bosses faster? i clear maps easy and fast, but bosses...
i have ~2mil dps and it feels like i need 20 do to this fast

and one more:
what i need inspiration charges from the shield charge for?

can some1 help?

The answers to these questions can be found in the very first post of this thread.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Dernière édition par Cypr3ss_2012, le 12 août 2020 00:20:59
What do you guys socket in your 6L if you drop Kaoms? Scorching Ray? RF? How much damage do you gain?
"
subliminaldelta a écrit :
What do you guys socket in your 6L if you drop Kaoms? Scorching Ray? RF? How much damage do you gain?

When using an explodey-chest I played around with HoA and some supports, but it ultimately didn't feel super boomy even with 75-100% conversion. I would leave RF in the helm as you're losing the 30% more by moving it to chest for only minor gains in gem quality or level for burning/conc.

If you're getting 1+ Curse it might be a decent place to stick some curse on hit with an increased crit orb of storms/tempest shield/wave onf conviction.

The lack of need for more gems is definitely one of the reasons Kaom's is attractive.
Wondering if someone could help me out. Always admired RF but never pulled the trigger. Decided to give it a shot. Having a hard time figuring out where to socket everything. The guide has a lot of ifs and ors for the gem links so was wondering if someone could dumb it down for me.

Also have a question in regards to resists. Should I be try to have all my resists capped like on other builds while in my hideout or should I only be looking to cap them with full endurance charges so I can focus on other stats in gear? Currently in my hideout I can melt myself quick with RF but if I enduring cry to my max 10 endurance charges than I am good to sustain.

If anyone wants to take a look at my character it's RidesMarauder under my profile. Still need to level a bit and start putting in gems.

Thanks all!
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
"
ride1226 a écrit :
Wondering if someone could help me out. Always admired RF but never pulled the trigger. Decided to give it a shot. Having a hard time figuring out where to socket everything. The guide has a lot of ifs and ors for the gem links so was wondering if someone could dumb it down for me.

Also have a question in regards to resists. Should I be try to have all my resists capped like on other builds while in my hideout or should I only be looking to cap them with full endurance charges so I can focus on other stats in gear? Currently in my hideout I can melt myself quick with RF but if I enduring cry to my max 10 endurance charges than I am good to sustain.

If anyone wants to take a look at my character it's RidesMarauder under my profile. Still need to level a bit and start putting in gems.

Thanks all!

The thing with RF is a lot of people play it a lot of different ways. I'm not using Kaom's for example, so I have my auras socketed in a rare chest with enlighten 4 and an abyssal socket. As long as you can fit the core abilities (RF, scorching ray/WOC, flammability, mobility, and something to proc EE and EO) into your build, it will be up to you to decide where and how to socket them. One of the most important items for RF is a helmet with "extra links" that you socket RF into. There are many guides online for how to craft it, the one i'm wearing is an example of a higher budget one, but you can pretty easily craft one with just conc effect/burning damage.

In terms of resists, you only need to be at 109% (I think) with max endurance charges (higher for fire). This ensures you'll be capped in ele weakness maps.
Pretty sure awakened burning and regular burning dosnt stack
"
Grumpsy918 a écrit :

The thing with RF is a lot of people play it a lot of different ways. I'm not using Kaom's for example, so I have my auras socketed in a rare chest with enlighten 4 and an abyssal socket. As long as you can fit the core abilities (RF, scorching ray/WOC, flammability, mobility, and something to proc EE and EO) into your build, it will be up to you to decide where and how to socket them. One of the most important items for RF is a helmet with "extra links" that you socket RF into. There are many guides online for how to craft it, the one i'm wearing is an example of a higher budget one, but you can pretty easily craft one with just conc effect/burning damage.

In terms of resists, you only need to be at 109% (I think) with max endurance charges (higher for fire). This ensures you'll be capped in ele weakness maps.

Thanks man! I do have the extra linked helmet as well as pretty solid gear. My Helm has burning damage and conc effect. I do run kaoms which attributes to the link shortage. It almost feels like I need to drop the shield charge to make room for scorching ray. What really does scorching ray bring to the table? Storm brand makes sense so they aren't extra fire resist buffed though but scorching ray I don't get.

If anyone can take a look at my profile and see if I'm missing anything that's a huge help too. Thanks!
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
Scorching Ray applies Fire Exposure at max stacks, reducing the target's fire resistance by 25%. Since the skill and Righteous Fire do not "hit", you can use SR with Storm Brand to apply Elemental Equilibrium to a target and reduce their total Fire Resistance by 50%. That's a huge damage boost.

Also you don't need Shield Charge if you already have Storm Brand (for EE) and Leap Slam (for transportation).
Dernière édition par subliminaldelta, le 16 août 2020 07:23:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires