3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

finally hit a usable 3x t1 fire mods. took around 1k fossils

Straight Scorched, or were you doing some combination of Scorched + others?
"
olandgren a écrit :
Straight Scorched, or were you doing some combination of Scorched + others?

just scorched
just craft, that lucky
Dernière édition par kukharty, le 8 oct. 2019 07:16:28
that ring give me more damg, lose 1 endu but not bad
im buy it just 2,5ex and 2divine for max roll, lul
Dernière édition par kukharty, le 9 oct. 2019 07:04:35
hi i have just starting an maruader rf build, i havent done any lab yet
but my queistion is if vaal pact for double life recovery will work on the build?
"
rhah a écrit :
So i was looking for a double malevolence watchers, and then someone listed this...

i still can't believe this thing is real

wtf is this irl???

also idk if this idea works, but someone mentioned using summon skitterbot and that thing counts as a minion/aura https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Skitterbots

when its supported by inferno legion support gem it becomes damage overtime/burning/ (maybe affected by fire dmg mod also)

the skitterbot minion is invulnerable and can't die.

add on the summoner's node on the left side I forget the name but its effect is something like "your effects on minions are also applied to yourself"

it maybe or may not be possible to run the traditional rf inside the helmet and run the summon skitterbot + infernal legion in a 6l inside a gg astral.

its just an idea I had, could warrant testing i am pretty sure the skitterbot fire dmg is dmg overtime also so it shouldn't affect the elemental equalibrium

also another idea to throw out, 2h weapons can corrupt +1 to max endurance charges, in 3.8 can roll +1 to fire gem and +1 to all gems i think? it may not surpass a saffel for max res, but it warrants crafting maybe, it can also provide a additional 6l for interesting stuff
"
zheng738 a écrit :
also idk if this idea works, but someone mentioned using summon skitterbot and that thing counts as a minion/aura https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Skitterbots

It works but the damage is kinda shit, even if you multi-link it. And then you can't run any other auras since supports increase mana reserved. I like skitterbots by themselves though.

"
zheng738 a écrit :
also another idea to throw out, 2h weapons can corrupt +1 to max endurance charges, in 3.8 can roll +1 to fire gem and +1 to all gems i think? it may not surpass a saffel for max res, but it warrants crafting maybe, it can also provide a additional 6l for interesting stuff

Two handers are awesome. I really like that we can now sacrifice tankiness for damage. You can potentially get +3 to fire gems and 75% fire multi. That's what i'm trying to craft right now. I'm pretty sure you can also roll +2 to spell gems, but it's way too rare and you kinda need that prefix for %fire damage. And the 6 link option is great. 6 linked scorching ray is like 2mil extra single target damage. I also played around with cyclone+fort+cwc linked with two curses and blade vortex (for ee and eo). Really enjoyed that. On bosses, i just throw a scorching ray totem and then cyclone around the boss. As chieftain, enemies take 16% increased damage near totems.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires