3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

took my 3 rf characters and combined to make a ultimate rf char in standard, sad I missed out on synth league I tried to buy some of the new synth league stuff but its really hard -_-.

still, pob raw is 420k for rf dmg, updated everything up to 3.6 to the best of my abilities under "fisting_fist"

not quite in its final form, but maybe 90% of it is in final form if you don't include the busted synth items, eventually ill get a mirror boots from synth will show up eventually....

was going through some crafting options on the new shield and found something everyone overlooked.

only costs 1 divine for the crafted mod but it boosts the enlightened into lv 5, that's another 4% reduced mana multiplier.

as for people asking which is better in 3.7 the chief or old juggernaut, id say try out the chief, potentially higher ceiling compared to the juggernaut.

that said, idk how this works, but does spamming scorching ray give you charges? does scorching ray work with spell echo? I have no idea. using koams roots simply isn't possible anymore, no movespeed, will just have to learn how to do uber elder without it, you have to dodge the elder suck attack or you can get killed.

most of the levelling/welfare builds/skills from 3.5-3.6 have been nerfed in the new balance manefisto.

juggernaut unyielding node got a slight buff in higher %dmg increase and %aoe.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bw37sh/prove_yourself_worthy/

THIS IS A HUGE BUFF NODE, with -100 total res however, but since chief gives +100 fire res for free, we can actually meet this requirement.

way too many things are still in the dark however, those new big jewels make/break builds.

I was talking about mana guardian rf a few posts ago, that might no longer be possible because they might have nerfed total es% again

Dernière édition par zheng738, le 4 juin 2019 02:37:46
Will this guide be updated for 3.7 rhah? Are you considering to go the chieftain route maybe?
GGG stated the passive tree will reworked alot, so this guide might be not useable when 3.7 hits the server :(
"
zheng738 a écrit :
that said, idk how this works, but does spamming scorching ray give you charges? does scorching ray work with spell echo? I have no idea.

it only procs that effect on initial use, so you'd have to tap it to proc it multiple times, channeling will only proc it once. spell echo doesn't work on channeling skills

sick shield

i also couldn't help myself and did some crafting:

still thinking what to multimod those with, but i think i'll go with block chance on the shield, giving me 31%, and then use it along with legacy rumi's for 71% total attack block

"
Enterich a écrit :
Will this guide be updated for 3.7 rhah? Are you considering to go the chieftain route maybe?
GGG stated the passive tree will reworked alot, so this guide might be not useable when 3.7 hits the server :(

Yes, i'm very interested in chieftain. If i were to play rf again, i'd try it for sure. As zheng said, chief has a higher ceiling compared to jugg. When everything is up, the amount of extra regen is ridiculous, and the extra damage is quite useful. But there are a couple big concerns, like dropping charges during boss fights and not being able to quickly recharge, and the lack of Unstoppable node.

I want to update the guide but i'm just lacking so much information. I don't even know what ascendancy to recommend right now lol. I think i'll try to do what i can, but no promises.
If Chieftain can get a reliable EC generator then I am starting to think its better.

Tapping Scorching Ray + using Enduring Cry isnt the prettiest of options. But for pre-emblem ring EC generation its not completely awful.

Chieftain is just so tempting. Potential 30% more damage, 6k+ regen, 10k HP....If its better on everything but Uber Elder, that might be worth the risk.
Dernière édition par Rothulean, le 4 juin 2019 03:59:26
"
rhah a écrit :
"
Enterich a écrit :

Yes, i'm very interested in chieftain. If i were to play rf again, i'd try it for sure. As zheng said, chief has a higher ceiling compared to jugg. When everything is up, the amount of extra regen is ridiculous, and the extra damage is quite useful. But there are a couple big concerns, like dropping charges during boss fights and not being able to quickly recharge, and the lack of Unstoppable node.

I want to update the guide but i'm just lacking so much information. I don't even know what ascendancy to recommend right now lol. I think i'll try to do what i can, but no promises.

Thanks for the response :)

Is unstoppable only a concern for boss fights (shaper) or also "needed" for general maping?

Dernière édition par Enterich, le 4 juin 2019 06:29:55
"
Enterich a écrit :
Is unstoppable only a concern for boss fights (shaper) or also "needed" for general maping?

Uber Elder fight is the only place where it's extremely useful, maybe even close to a requirement. Other than that, you should be fine without. A lot of people use Unyielding until then, for more aoe and damage. That being said, it is quite nice for mapping as well. Not having to worry about temp chains, and all of the other mobility stuff smooths things out.
I've been waiting for leagues to merge for some time!

I collected some cool stuff for my RFer;

Obviously gloves needs rolling but I think it's a pretty cool mod. Also got a watcher's eye with malevolence recovery rate/vitaliy and an aul's neck to make it free. Now I'm going to figure out the resists and stuff so that the character is actually usable!
^ cool stuff

maaan, i really hope they bring synthesis crafting back at some point in the future. it adds so much depth to gearing an rf character

i just finished crafting my own onslaught boots. zoom zoom

and just found out that int shields can roll fire damage as a prefix... UP TO 79%... wtf

wtf? since when could shields roll fire % dmg?

and sorry guys, I am not gonna be playing rf this league, just saw this

https://external-preview.redd.it/bnLvShrZWS7QiKdyiP_Rj0fDyw4ad3MmrKtxpfC925o.jpg?auto=webp&s=2ad4fc4f845947752d153d1612c5153ad8d46022

this is completely busted lmao

to sum it up, 500% (slight exaggeration) attack speed with 25% chance to deal double damage lol

only issue is there is 5 big nodes and you only get to pick 4, hmm

also, guys, help, how do you get a lot of chaos res or how do you roll for chaos resistance?

https://i.redd.it/m70zd1owqf231.jpg
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 5 juin 2019 00:25:19

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires