3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
lilmilian a écrit :

Ok....so I will replace burning with blood magic, matter what level it is?

Should I replace my efficacy in my helmet and my weapon? or just in the weapon with scorching ray?

not really, levels and quality don't add much

just the weapon, that gem only works with channelling skills

Finally,... After hundredsss trials.

After about two hours of trying, I was finally able to kill Uber Elder last night. This is the first time I have ever killed him (while remaining alive myself). Last season, I played totem and they managed to kill him, while I was dead lol.

During the course of the fight, I noticed how much of a cluster this was. And maybe that is how it will be, but I thought I would ask. Is there anything else I can add to my build that would help with the DPS output? I know this is a low DPS, high survivability build, but this fight felt very lacking.

I have not tried any of the other huge fights such as Atziri. But I was able to do Syndicate boss with no deaths, but again it took about 4-6 minutes.

Thanks for the build. I know I am missing a gem, logged off pretty quick last night ;). Also getting a solid head enchant in a pain. Been though about two dozen lab runs with nothing decent.

Dernière édition par Dopeangel, le 8 avr. 2019 10:46:34
"
Dopeangel a écrit :
After about two hours of trying, I was finally able to kill Uber Elder last night. This is the first time I have ever killed him (while remaining alive myself). Last season, I played totem and they managed to kill him, while I was dead lol.

During the course of the fight, I noticed how much of a cluster this was. And maybe that is how it will be, but I thought I would ask. Is there anything else I can add to my build that would help with the DPS output? I know this is a low DPS, high survivability build, but this fight felt very lacking.

I have not tried any of the other huge fights such as Atziri. But I was able to do Syndicate boss with no deaths, but again it took about 4-6 minutes.

Thanks for the build. I know I am missing a gem, logged off pretty quick last night ;). Also getting a solid head enchant in a pain. Been though about two dozen lab runs with nothing decent.

Well your damage isn't that bad - but here some things:
- Replace your Aul's uprising, its pretty much useless for you, even without it you can use your 3 auras, better replace your other gems with blood magic then if necessary and get a marble with alot fire damage - or in your case maybe even xoph's heart if you feel your liferegg is enough as it is
- don't use flame dash, it messes with your EE, you don't want enemies to get fire resistance, better use leap slam if you want something that 'jumps'
- you can get a better sceptre pretty easy i think, yours lack in damage a bit. Look for one with 40% ele damage implict
- craft a horror helmet, it boosts your damage quite a bit, especially if you use efficacy for bosses where you don't need a lot of aoe
- aspect of the spider on gloves is a bit suboptimal, as you really can mess it up with socked gems
- use storm brand instead of storm call
- try to get lightning / cold damage somewhere to procc EE with shield charge
- Don't focus on RF enchant on Helmet, especially not on this one, better just get 2% liferegg after hit on boots and be fine^^
Dernière édition par Jygallak, le 8 avr. 2019 11:45:00
"
Aerus_Morgal a écrit :
Indisponible

Finally,... After hundredsss trials.

If this belt had increased life recovery rate on it, I would legit call you Daddy.
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
Hey guys, this is my 1st time ever RF char that i made with following a few guides i found, i found this one a bit later and i was wondering if someone can help me.

I feel like i'm not doing big damage like i always see, can someone look into my char and give me some tips on what i should replace to improve my damage and survivability?

https://pastebin.com/3nNPUfbk
Dernière édition par Floeppie, le 9 avr. 2019 09:24:19
"
Floeppie a écrit :
Hey guys, this is my 1st time ever RF char that i made with following a few guides i found, i found this one a bit later and i was wondering if someone can help me.

I feel like i'm not doing big damage like i always see, can someone look into my char and give me some tips on what i should replace to improve my damage and survivability?

https://pastebin.com/3nNPUfbk

You're missing some jewels on your passive tree the sockets are empty.

The one jewel you have does have damage on it, but try to get X% increased max life, burning damage, area damage, increased damage. Life = More damage so get your life up as high as you can possibly get it!

Switch to Saffells frame shield as soon as you can it is the best in slot for this build currently.

You can craft a way better scepter for damage, or even use a a better unique one if you can't afford to craft one.

Kaom's heart is the best in slot for this build also, it will give you a ton of life! Can be pricey save up if you have to!

Marble amulet with fire damage and life would be a big help, you can essence craft one for cheap.

Your rings don't help you at all with RF. Use pyre rings if you have to until you can afford the Kaom's Way rings that are recommended for this build. If you do use the Pyre rings please make sure you don't have any added cold damage to attacks on your gear anywhere or it will convert to fire damage which will screw up your EE and EO.

You have a lot of gear upgrading to do, go back through the guide and look at each option and see what is available to you. I know the PS4 market is still fresh to items so some stuff might not be available yet, but the guide gves you multiple options from leveling item to end game item.

Just take your time and go over each slot one by one, trying to max your life and resistances and you will be fine.
Dernière édition par PogoAttack84, le 9 avr. 2019 13:13:36
I've been noticing my dmg abit lacking in t15+ and the endgame content side of things.

What should I focus on first of all, i got quite abit of currency atm.

Dernière édition par HarryPothead, le 9 avr. 2019 19:58:03
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
I've been noticing my dmg abit lacking in t15+ and the endgame content side of things.

What should I focus on first of all, i got quite abit of currency atm.

Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible

Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible

Indisponible
Indisponible

Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible

Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible

Essence of Horror Crafted helmet for 30% more elemental damage
RF Helm Enchant too if you got deep pockets

Damage corrupted Kaom's heart up to 50%

Try to craft some boots like this with pristine fossils to get more maximum life which equals more dmg

Same thing with your belt

Aspect of the Spider craft on an item will help with damage

You could get double damage jewels with all 7% max life just to min max

The malevolence Aura is a good option also but you will have to take some of the Sovereignty nodes top left of the tree to free up mana.
Dernière édition par PogoAttack84, le 9 avr. 2019 20:18:56
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
How much life regen is enough btw? to stop focus on it - quick side question

When you say essence of horror helm, essence of horror + what exactly. Wich option would out damage my current one, burning + horror or conc + horror, or is only horror + conc + burning better for me atm?

And how do you fossil craft efficiently for boots like that? And im struggling with using enlighten and 3 auras atm, even with enlighten 3 i can't use 3 auras + i really dont want to give up my cwdt link completely, so nice with culling strike.
Dernière édition par HarryPothead, le 9 avr. 2019 22:04:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires