3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
HarryPothead a écrit :
Sweet :)

So flat added lightning is the best prefix after dmg over time. What about gain 7-8% of fire damage as extra chaos?

As far as I know 'Damage over time' can't be converted to another damage type (%damage as extra xxx damage = converted), and RF is damage over time

At least with lightning damage you could get a better amulet or craft smth else on it
Dernière édition par Jygallak, le 7 avr. 2019 16:52:27
Allright.

Well i hit bottom roll on dmg over time. If i remove mods, i remove all mods at this point right, not just the last crafted one?
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
Allright.

Well i hit bottom roll on dmg over time. If i remove mods, i remove all mods at this point right, not just the last crafted one?

Yes, you would also loose multimod;
You can divine it later, to change all mod values
"
Jygallak a écrit :
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
Allright.

i wouldnt want to divine tho right, cus i got near perfect rolls on the area and elemental?
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
"
Jygallak a écrit :
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
Allright.

i wouldnt want to divine tho right, cus i got near perfect rolls on the area and elemental?

Well i guess that depends on your currency :D if you got enough spare you could divine it as long as you get decent rolls everywhere.

Btw, got inspired by your Sceptre here so I finally crafted smth serviceable as well, not as strong as yours though^^

gonna need to divine it as well, but i can live with if for now (bit broke now after crafting new helmet, gloves and sceptre today)
Nice dude, glad I could help you go for it, that's not bad at all :)
Dernière édition par HarryPothead, le 7 avr. 2019 17:41:53
so loving the build by the way :D

One issue, with all the auras I am tapped and cannot use Scorching Ray.....should I take efficacy support or burning damage support out of my weapon and replace it with blood for the least impact to my damage? Any other tips? (Profile is public)
"
lilmilian a écrit :
so loving the build by the way :D

One issue, with all the auras I am tapped and cannot use Scorching Ray.....should I take efficacy support or burning damage support out of my weapon and replace it with blood for the least impact to my damage? Any other tips? (Profile is public)

you have 0 mana right? in this case, you need to replace burning with blood magic

another way is to grab the two smaller reduction nodes on the sovereignty wheel, and craft "-9 to total cost of mana skills" on your amulet, that might be enough to sustain scorching ray for a while, but i haven't personally tested it

you should also replace efficacy with infused channelling - it's better

you also made a mistake in your cwdt setup - storm brand needs to be level 8 or lower to work with level 1 cwdt

"
HarryPothead a écrit :
So i grabbed my nuts and annuled, now i can craft this bitch.

balls detected, congrats
Thank you for getting back so quickly. You are the man/woman.

Ok....so I will replace burning with blood magic, matter what level it is?

I will look at the sovereignty wheel and see how that goes.

Should I replace my efficacy in my helmet and my weapon? or just in the weapon with scorching ray?

Fixing the cwdt setup, bought a brand new storm brand.

Thanks so much!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires