3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Ravzh a écrit :
"
blacksoul178 a écrit :
I'm having a hard time with this build while trying to push higher content.
So far I can clear t10-11 without any problems but on random occasions I'll get 1 shot or my life will drop extremely fast for no reason. The damage on trash is pretty decent. It does suck on bosses but that seems to be the issue with everyone else.

I use storm brand- COH- flammability -faster casting to trigger curse and EE

My jewels are % life/burning damage
Increased stats or resist. Would you suggest something else ?

Would you OU have any suggestions on what gear to improve to make my life Easier ?

ATM I cannot kill izaro .
With 60% physical damage reduction.(pre charges) capped with charges.
85% fire res. 79 cold. 82 lightning
My chaos is rather low (-44) since I didn't take the ascendency that gives chaos res (yet)

your profile is not public can;t see it :)

It should be public now :)
"
blacksoul178 a écrit :

You've made a LOT of odd decisions that deviate from the build. Totems on the SR is strange, and lowering your dps, but I can't say it's your problem.

You're not using Shield Charge at all.

Curse on Hit Flammability instead of a Witchfire flask I can't really recommend.

Shock Nova, Purity of Lightning, no clue why you're running these.

All that setup around Enduring Cry is overkill as well.

That belt is costing you a LOT of regen.

Your life is also fairly low for your level.

Sorry to just point out all that's wrong and not how to fix it, maybe someone else has some specific easy swaps in mind. In general, it just seems like you've deviated from the guide, and that's likely causing many of your issues.
"
Eatsblood a écrit :
"
blacksoul178 a écrit :

You've made a LOT of odd decisions that deviate from the build. Totems on the SR is strange, and lowering your dps, but I can't say it's your problem.

You're not using Shield Charge at all.

Curse on Hit Flammability instead of a Witchfire flask I can't really recommend.

Shock Nova, Purity of Lightning, no clue why you're running these.

All that setup around Enduring Cry is overkill as well.

That belt is costing you a LOT of regen.

Your life is also fairly low for your level.

Sorry to just point out all that's wrong and not how to fix it, maybe someone else has some specific easy swaps in mind. In general, it just seems like you've deviated from the guide, and that's likely causing many of your issues.

im honestly not a big fan of SR, atm at least i tend to have problem when im not moving for too long so i tried it with totems but honestly its not worth crap i was thinking of completely removing it.

thanks for pointing out witchfire flask, i didnt read it correctly i didnt see it boosts damage over time effects, and somewhere in the aura section it recommends blasphemy+ flammability

i built this setup with ~ 1-1.5 exa so i had to make some rough decisions, and also did a lot of tries to get flammability in there with 2 auras wich seems to be pointless .
"
blacksoul178 a écrit :
im honestly not a big fan of SR, atm at least i tend to have problem when im not moving for too long so i tried it with totems but honestly its not worth crap i was thinking of completely removing it.

thanks for pointing out witchfire flask, i didnt read it correctly i didnt see it boosts damage over time effects, and somewhere in the aura section it recommends blasphemy+ flammability

i built this setup with ~ 1-1.5 exa so i had to make some rough decisions, and also did a lot of tries to get flammability in there with 2 auras wich seems to be pointless .

SR reduces boss fire resist, it makes your damage much more effective. You definitely want it. Even if just during stages when the boss is pointed away from you and it's free damage.

Yeah, the blasphemy/flammability is if you take the Whispers of Doom skill which allows you to have two curses up at once. That section is a bit cloudy. The Despair curse from Witchfire is what you want to be using.

You can run three auras, and will later, but you have to go blood magic, because it eats all your mana. It'll be Purity of Fire, Purity of Ice and Vitality.

I think more life fixes a lot of your problems. Makes you harder to kill and gives you more damage. It looks like you're around 6k, you want to be more like 8k.
Sorry if this is a dumb question. I got the Damage When on Full Life fossil craft on a weapon but when I activate RF I lose like 40 life and just sit there always (except when taking damage of course). Is that supposed to be happening? And does it interfere with the Damage When on Full Life affix?
Thanks for the great guide. This has easily become one of my favorite builds. Not sure why I hadn't tried a Jugg before...

why Storm Brand only level 1?
"
yiusepex a écrit :
why Storm Brand only level 1?

No benefit to it being higher. It's not a significant dps source, just there to trigger EE. Lower level means less mana/life used, and if linked with CWDT you can use level 1 to trigger it frequently.
"
FatKidsLag_IRL a écrit :
Thanks for the great guide. This has easily become one of my favorite builds. Not sure why I hadn't tried a Jugg before...

How come you have a mirror helmet, god tier scepter, this kaom's, and then a trashfire amulet ?
"
Shuggananas a écrit :
"
FatKidsLag_IRL a écrit :

How come you have a mirror helmet, god tier scepter, this kaom's, and then a trashfire amulet ?

nice gear, and amulet lol

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires