3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Randomsanity a écrit :
Hey folks,

I got a late and horrible start this league, haven't found a single item of value to sell so I'm flat broke.

I'm just level 79 and I'm dying frequently and have very low damage with this build.. I am missing many of the key end game items due to currency restrictions.

What would you suggest as the most significant upgrade sub 50c?

Thank you.

You can get quite decent items below 5c each for all slots. And you probably should replace everything but your weapon and shield, maybe keep amulet for a while too. I wouldn't buy just 1 expensive item, unless it is kaoms heart. You don't even need those expensive items until end game bosses.

To make it short (and most stuff is in the guide i think) put priority on life, life regen, resists. Damage modifiers are nice bonus but they cost more, and you shouldn't have problems with damage until the end game bosses. If map boss is a problem, get Doon cuebiyari as secondary weapon. There are some dirt cheap elder/shaper items out there also, that boost your damage/survival a lot. If you still struggle to make it work, let me know and I can write some stuff what to search for to make it cheap and efficient, and being able to clear things probably up to t15 maps.
Dernière édition par jehovax, le 19 déc. 2017 19:42:15
"
jehovax a écrit :
"
Randomsanity a écrit :
Hey folks,

I got a late and horrible start this league, haven't found a single item of value to sell so I'm flat broke.

I'm just level 79 and I'm dying frequently and have very low damage with this build.. I am missing many of the key end game items due to currency restrictions.

Thank you.

You can get quite decent items below 5c each for all slots. And you probably should replace everything but your weapon and shield, maybe keep amulet for a while too. I wouldn't buy just 1 expensive item, unless it is kaoms heart. You don't even need those expensive items until end game bosses.

To make it short (and most stuff is in the guide i think) put priority on life, life regen, resists. Damage modifiers are nice bonus but they cost more, and you shouldn't have problems with damage until the end game bosses. If map boss is a problem, get Doon cuebiyari as secondary weapon. There are some dirt cheap elder/shaper items out there also, that boost your damage/survival a lot. If you still struggle to make it work, let me know and I can write some stuff what to search for to make it cheap and efficient, and being able to clear things probably up to t15 maps.

All of my items seem to fall into the minimum specs for lower level RF.. and any of the items listed in the OP seem to be EXTREMELY rare, ie, i tried searching for the gloves specs in poe.trade and there were only 3 that fell in that range and they were all 1+ ex. Similar with the helms that have the 30% elemental damage mod. Not sure where people are finding these for less than 5c each :(

Are you able to provide a few examples so I can see what I'm doing wrong?
Dernière édition par Randomsanity, le 19 déc. 2017 20:43:57
"
Randomsanity a écrit :

All of my items seem to fall into the minimum specs for lower level RF.. and any of the items listed in the OP seem to be EXTREMELY rare, ie, i tried searching for the gloves specs in poe.trade and there were only 3 that fell in that range and they were all 1+ ex. Similar with the helms that have the 30% elemental damage mod. Not sure where people are finding these for less than 5c each :(

Get an Ambu's charge chest, cheap little more life decent res and the regen will help you. Get an anti curse flask, some curses can mean a quick death. One ring with nothing of note but cold res, I'm sure you can buy one for like 1c with some life and that res. Get a marble amulet.
any suggestion on how i can increase my Health Degan i cant seem get a positive Regen.

https://pastebin.com/7WNWcUTG

srry if the pastebin isnt to good i first league using this application.
"
Randomsanity a écrit :
Hey folks,

Thank you.

get a 30% dmg mod for helm or gloves around 25-30c, change ur sapphire rings (i think u can get a int with hp and some res)
just a reminder , u have 2 more regen nodes at scion side 0.3 and 0.4
Dernière édition par duabijitelur, le 20 déc. 2017 00:55:49
"
Randomsanity a écrit :

Yeah the stuff listed in guide is generally too expensive and not needed to clear shaper and red tier elder etc. Especially jewels with triple damage+life is ridiculously expensive. When searching items you should always look for alternative damage mods that are cheaper and not used by many builds, and also try to find items with 5 stats, and 1 slot to craft what you need (cheaper and more flexibility when upgrading items). Searching for perfect items on a budget gets you broke really fast.

Jewels - search for max life %, area/burning damage/damage over time, and some resist or attributes. Attack speed is nice too and anything that works with the build is bonus. Abyss jewels - search for life+DoT with shield or life regen % when moving - nice if you can find that with resist or attributes, or non fire elemental attack with mace or such. Abyss jewels can be used in skill tree also which many people don't seem to know. If you are having problems with regen, get more of those life regen abyss jewels.

Belt - new belt with life (85+), 2 resist with strength or empty slot for 3rd resist (don't search triple resist, price goes up). Increased flask duration is good alternative, armour is good too. Put in abyss jewel mentioned above.

Helmet - don't search for those essence crafted as they are really expensive. Try to find elder helmet with burning damage support + burn damage (those count as 1 stat), with 90+ life and some relevant stats. These are really cheap. Then replace your burning damage gem with conc or efficacy to get 5link on face.

Chest - life + fill the resists. Also new elder mod has % life regen and they seem to be really cheap even with high life stat. Other elder mods on chests are recover life % on kill and max life %. You can find some really good ones from these elder items as most people don't know how to search them or where to use them. Also they are pretty cheap as you don't care about links in chest slot. Upgrade this later into kaom or belly.

Gloves - life+ whatever you need and attack speed is nice bonus. Cold/lightning damage added is nice too. Faster attacks support (elder item) is quite nice if you can find one cheaply.

rings - life+ fill your resists to full and overcap that fire res. Anything else is just bonus. Leave these as your last item, because then you can target the specific resists easier to get maxed on all.

And start leveling 6x purity of fire in your secondary weapons, as you want that lvl 21 PoF asap. Also your damage goes up really fast if you buy quality gems with some levels - something like quality 10-14 and lvl 8-16 are 1-2c on most gems (the ones that need quality). Put quality on your flasks, starting from ruby flask.
"
Erayo a écrit :
"
_S_N_A_K_E_ a écrit :
Really awesome guide dude but i have a question

Why Use a Brightbeak over a Doryani's Catalyst ?

You get more damage with a Doryani's/Doon/rare scepter.

But you get an incredibly fast shield charge with Brightbeak. = Way faster map clears

Not only faster map clear but more elemental overload procs which is pretty huge.
I am looking to play RF next. I am hoping to play life, but I constantly hear people say LL is the way to go. Is this build viable for HC, and does anyone have feedback on LL vs a generic life build. Thanks for your time guys!

edit: pohx plays hc, so did he build this around hc?
Dernière édition par alphamule, le 20 déc. 2017 04:11:45
Hello, can i have "adds cold/lightning damage to attacks" even on part of equipment where my RF gem is not present?
"
Ezevade a écrit :
Hello, can i have "adds cold/lightning damage to attacks" even on part of equipment where my RF gem is not present?

yes you can, when you hit mobs with skill then ee will work, rf works seperatly here (its some kind of aura near your character).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires