[Not quite 3.7] A Simple Cleaver (Beginner friendly, SSF-viable, Much Explanation)

"
sectors a écrit :
Very insane build i'm not that begginer but i've learn lot of things in your build; im actually doing it and i like to have a goal, like a FINAL build to have however expensiv he is. Will you had a final build ? Also you can do your build more friendly to see, like adding gem pictures.

Thanks for your build <3

Thanks for enjoying my build :)

On regards to a final expensive build I have to say "Sorry", I don't do that.
I'm personally not a "High Performance"-player. I'm not willing to put a lot of money into my builds; I just enjoy doing mid-high content on a budget.
Also I've never beaten anything higher than T15 Solo, and if I've seen it in a group, I've been playing supporter (I don't have an ambition to create a supporter-build at the moment)

I could possibly theorize a high-end build, but that would simply be on paper and never tested on my side, and I don't feel comfortable saying people "Do that", when I don't even know how it practically works.

EDIT:
I just added pretty pictures (Skill Gems and Skill Icons) to the sections "Skills" and "Support Gems"
Dernière édition par Scythless, le 12 déc. 2018 10:18:11
Noob here, recent Diablo refugee, thousands of hours on barb there, so Cleave with some Leaping was more than welcomed;)

In act 3, soloing and not trading yet, so far getting half way decent rares to basically one shot everything as I go. Need to use flask here and there (bosses and multi-syndicate members fights), but no issues so far, enjoying the build a lot. Thank you for the guide, and extensive explanation of the build, I know what to aim and grind for:)
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Thanks for the build! Gonna try this one myself.
Any suggestions for Pantheon?
"
Cerinausk a écrit :
Any suggestions for Pantheon?

Normally the weakness of the build would be DoT, so I'd take that as Pantheon
- Arakaali as Major
- Shakari as Minor

But as you can change them how you see fit, you can go with whatever you think fits best for your playstyle.
Any one can tell me what end game itemes i shudle buy? Swords and others items PLS :)
I litterally login and boot up mobile internet browser just to come here and thank you for this fun and easy build

This build is the first one I ever actually follow that worked out well because of how beginner friendly and unrestrictive it is

Its easy to follow , easy to use , even though I dont follow most skill gems very close besides Cleave and Support gems for Cleave

Im running this build the same time with 2 of my friends as we level , at the first few 20 levels I will always get bullied by them pvp for being squishy and not dealing enough damage early on

But since Ascendant onward the build starts to shine in both Tank and Damage department , I became a powerhouse in pvp killing peepz left and right in 2 to 3 hits and not even losing over half health , even won a 1v3 at one point

I am aware this isnt supposed to be some top notch high end build , but I appreciate it for what it is and that is beginner friendly , easy to understand yet still viable

I love this build , keep up the good work
Hello, first off I would like to say thank you for the build and the guide, this is my first game of this genre, and when I first booted up the game I will admit it was daunting (especially looking at the skill tree), I know I havent gotten that high level yet (around 37-38 when writing this), but I would like to ask which skill should I replace charged dash with, I realise the strength in it but I realise that it is very slow and makes my gameplay clunky, should I replace it with Blood Rage or is there are better alternative? Thank you in advance.
"
Wraether a écrit :
I litterally login and boot up mobile internet browser just to come here and thank you for this fun and easy build

This build is the first one I ever actually follow that worked out well because of how beginner friendly and unrestrictive it is

Its easy to follow , easy to use , even though I dont follow most skill gems very close besides Cleave and Support gems for Cleave

Im running this build the same time with 2 of my friends as we level , at the first few 20 levels I will always get bullied by them pvp for being squishy and not dealing enough damage early on

But since Ascendant onward the build starts to shine in both Tank and Damage department , I became a powerhouse in pvp killing peepz left and right in 2 to 3 hits and not even losing over half health , even won a 1v3 at one point

I am aware this isnt supposed to be some top notch high end build , but I appreciate it for what it is and that is beginner friendly , easy to understand yet still viable

I love this build , keep up the good work

Thank you for these kind words :D

"
johnTHEmorrison a écrit :
Hello, first off I would like to say thank you for the build and the guide, this is my first game of this genre, and when I first booted up the game I will admit it was daunting (especially looking at the skill tree), I know I havent gotten that high level yet (around 37-38 when writing this), but I would like to ask which skill should I replace charged dash with, I realise the strength in it but I realise that it is very slow and makes my gameplay clunky, should I replace it with Blood Rage or is there are better alternative? Thank you in advance.

This depends on what your preferences are.
You could completely skip Charges Dash if you feel that Cleave is good enough for you and you don't like/need the playstyle of it.
What Charged Dash should be in the build is a mid-level clear skill that defeats a lot of weak enemies in rather short time. Later on Cleave gets a lot of AoE, so you don't need another skill.
But for mid level purposes you can also use Lacerate, which has good coverage and has the same weapon restrictions that cleave has.

SOmething else you could try would be Lancing Steel or Shattering Steel. I personally have no experience playing those skills, so I can't add much, but they at least look, like they can clear a bit.

If you use axes (and no swords) you could try out Sunder, which easily decimates groups of enemies that are close together.

Sunder can be bought from Nessa (Act 1)
Lacerate can be bought from Nessa (Act 1)
Lancing Steel can be bought from Clarissa (Act 3)
Shattering Steel can be bought from Nessa (Act 1)
Thank you for the fast reply, however right now my cleave skill is killing everything pretty fast, but I keep on getting low health of dying (especially when the syndicate bosses come), I dont know much about this game and was wondering about a defensive skill that can be used?
Again thank you for the build

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires