[Not quite 3.7] A Simple Cleaver (Beginner friendly, SSF-viable, Much Explanation)

I tried this build it is nice and tanky, i tried forth Lab. I did it four times then changed my eq to a Empire's Grasp and a "the anvil amulet" just for the armor. Hey thank you this is my second build that killed him, and my first without totembased, great build i love it! How to move it to the next level? If you can?
I am a five link, level 81
"
gamelis10 a écrit :
I tried this build it is nice and tanky, i tried forth Lab. I did it four times then changed my eq to a Empire's Grasp and a "the anvil amulet" just for the armor. Hey thank you this is my second build that killed him, and my first without totembased, great build i love it! How to move it to the next level? If you can?

Now that you have all 4 Labs done, you're left to the simple ways of upgrading your character:
Leveling up and finding better gear.
You can also fill the pantheon that fits your needs best (or fill all, so you can switch depending on the situation)
You can reach level 90 to "complete" the build, as the tree goes up to level 90
A 6L Body Armour would help you deal more damage
And all in all, just more life, defenses and damage on your gear.

With the fourth lab done you should be far more tanky against many threats (if you've done Versatile Combatant as 4th) or have your clearspeed increased (if you've taken Gratuitous Violence last).
I got a six link, and going strong for 90. i took the versatile combatant so i have nice spell block, and i feel much moore tanky! Is there any good unique items? My char's name is RIAAAE
My char is on Standard League. I try'd the unique "Haemophilia" gloves, i think they gave a little more dps. Thanks alot for the guide it gave me a breaktrough in the game
"
Scythless a écrit :
A Simple Cleaver : A wordy guide

Thanks a lot for this beginner-friendly guide. I started playing some days ago and have been using it, as my brain almost melted when I looked at that gigantic skill tree. Level 30 now and having fun. Basically using Cleave on anything that moves, and by now it's pretty powerful.

With the new 3.3.0 patch, are there likely to be any changes to the build, particularly when it comes to the passive skills? Will you update the guide in case something needs to be altered due to 3.3.0?
"
Pangaearocks a écrit :
"
Scythless a écrit :

Thanks a lot for this beginner-friendly guide. I started playing some days ago and have been using it, as my brain almost melted when I looked at that gigantic skill tree. Level 30 now and having fun. Basically using Cleave on anything that moves, and by now it's pretty powerful.

With the new 3.3.0 patch, are there likely to be any changes to the build, particularly when it comes to the passive skills? Will you update the guide in case something needs to be altered due to 3.3.0?

As far as I know, there needs nothing to be changed for 3.3, so it should be good to go.
Having a blast, thanks for the guide.

Found 2 changes though, that must have been changes some time between 3.3. and writing this guide:

"
The first Ascendency Points you get will be put into "Gratuitous Violence"

Not sure if it was a 3.3 change or happened some earlier league, but you have to get "Blood in the eyes" first before you can actually get "Gratuitous Violence" now. In the guide it's reversed.

"
The Ascendency Points you get from him [2nd Izaro] you will put into "Blood in the Eyes"
You should've noticed the exploding enemies by now, Blood in the eyes will boost the availability of those explosions.
But that's not the main point why to take it. 6% Reduced Damage taken from bleeding enemies is.

Sadly, Blood in the eyes does not reduce dmg taken by bleeding enemies anymore, but nets you a 10% chance to blind bleeding enemies with attacks. So it's still useful, but does not help vs big hits anymore, just adding more avoidance.

Dernière édition par Shakiko, le 10 juin 2018 08:54:28
Nice build

I am lv 88 and I got some tips from the users customised a bit more.

In 3.3 I though I could change a few things and would like to share with you guys.:

I picked Blade Flurry - phys damage instead Cleave as main skill.

So the gems that suited me better is:

Blade Flurry (5L)
Brutality
Melee Phys
Fortify
Maim

(You don't need chance to bleed as you inflict bleeding almost all the time, and melee phys already provides you a buf...Fortify instead increases 43% melee phys dmg at lv 19 e gives a perma buff.
I didn't tried on 6L but maybe Chance to Bleed would be the best choice.

I picked Shaper's touch Crusader gloves in order to get life and phys damage.
Starkonja with blade flurry 25% increased damage

My dual wield I swapped 1 Scaeva for 1 Ahn's Might in main hand in order to receive Scaeva benefit (8% block while in off hand).

The magnate belt provided more phys damage...rare rings and amulets to get 5,5k life and 89% resists...

I am using Warlord's mark + blasphemy instead because of endurance charges and constant life and mana leech... I tried Vulnerability to get more damage but Blade Flurry can starve your mana

mobility I am using whirlind blades with blood magic and faster attacks and leap slam and Blood rage.

Cwdt + immortal call + increase duration as defensive layer and more immunity time.

I had difficulty on t14 before, but this way It is easier and got t15 as well. It is more boss killer I thiink.

"
4. No changes to Duelist, Gladiator or Cleave in Version 3.3, so it should be good to go even now.

Hi

I wonder if there are any changes in the build for the delve league?
Dernière édition par Stonesinew, le 5 sept. 2018 07:48:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires