[Not quite 3.7] A Simple Cleaver (Beginner friendly, SSF-viable, Much Explanation)

Dernière édition par xgoodxzx, le 28 juin 2019 06:10:03
"
xgoodxzx a écrit :

Sure thing

http://poeurl.com/cuXW
Here is a version that's a little bit different (and hast 3 points less)

What did I do?
The point above "Heart of Oak" is not that great. Movement Speed is nice and all, but the build generally does not need a high amount of movement speed.
For long distance traveling, you should rather use a movement skill. At least if you want to go fast.
Quickstep I also removed, because of similiar reasons. Movement Speed is not that important if you use movement skills, and the DPS it gives is less than other options.
Savagery I also removed, because generating charges is not really guaranteed, and e.g. in boss fights without a lot of minions you will not have frenzy charges. Unless you use Frenzy as a secondary attack to generate charges.
But even then is 1 frenzy charge not that big of a deal in terms of damage.

I also removed 1 4% HP point from "Thick Skin" and replaced it with a 5% HP point below "Golem's Blood" (1% difference... you can skip that if you want, it's just... more optimal, but not that big a thing)
Attack Speed and Accuracy right at the Duelist start is great! It generally gives more damage than Quick Step + 1 of its adjacent nodes.
I also did take the block node at "Swagger". More block is always good.
Oh, and I did take the jewel socket at the scion start, because jewel sockets are always nice.

Now what can you do with the 3 points I left out?
Option 1: Strong Arm
This node does give a lot of raw damage and a tiny amount of life due to strength
Option 2: Blade Dancer
This does give slightly less DPS than Strong Arm and no HP, but if does give more AoE and Melee Range (which translates to AoE)
Option 3: Duelist Jewel Socket
This will cost you 2 points and will give you another jewel socket. If you have the right jewel it's great. It also gives you more options for what you want. The last point you can use to fill "Gladiator's Perseverance". That single point does give a lot of damage

That's about it I think.

And one thing I noticed:
You don't have any mana leech in the tree. Do you use flasks? Or do you have mana leech somewhere else?
It can be on gloves, weapons and on jewels. Mana Leech on a jewel is a really good stat if you can't get it anywhere else.
Dernière édition par Scythless, le 28 juin 2019 13:17:04
"
Scythless a écrit :
"
xgoodxzx a écrit :

Sure thing

http://poeurl.com/cuXW
Here is a version that's a little bit different (and hast 3 points less)

What did I do?
The point above "Heart of Oak" is not that great. Movement Speed is nice and all, but the build generally does not need a high amount of movement speed.
For long distance traveling, you should rather use a movement skill. At least if you want to go fast.
Quickstep I also removed, because of similiar reasons. Movement Speed is not that important if you use movement skills, and the DPS it gives is less than other options.
Savagery I also removed, because generating charges is not really guaranteed, and e.g. in boss fights without a lot of minions you will not have frenzy charges. Unless you use Frenzy as a secondary attack to generate charges.
But even then is 1 frenzy charge not that big of a deal in terms of damage.

I also removed 1 4% HP point from "Thick Skin" and replaced it with a 5% HP point below "Golem's Blood" (1% difference... you can skip that if you want, it's just... more optimal, but not that big a thing)
Attack Speed and Accuracy right at the Duelist start is great! It generally gives more damage than Quick Step + 1 of its adjacent nodes.
I also did take the block node at "Swagger". More block is always good.
Oh, and I did take the jewel socket at the scion start, because jewel sockets are always nice.

Now what can you do with the 3 points I left out?
Option 1: Strong Arm
This node does give a lot of raw damage and a tiny amount of life due to strength
Option 2: Blade Dancer
This does give slightly less DPS than Strong Arm and no HP, but if does give more AoE and Melee Range (which translates to AoE)
Option 3: Duelist Jewel Socket
This will cost you 2 points and will give you another jewel socket. If you have the right jewel it's great. It also gives you more options for what you want. The last point you can use to fill "Gladiator's Perseverance". That single point does give a lot of damage

That's about it I think.

And one thing I noticed:
You don't have any mana leech in the tree. Do you use flasks? Or do you have mana leech somewhere else?
It can be on gloves, weapons and on jewels. Mana Leech on a jewel is a really good stat if you can't get it anywhere else.

thx for everything man , im not getting any mana leech node because the latest tree need few more point to reroute and quite waste just for a mana leech node so i decide to use some hybrid flask and with poacher mark i can get some mana leech . i think i manage somehow .

i might left gladiator perseverance for last though , aimming for higher survivability at the moment .

thanks for your help man :)
Dernière édition par xgoodxzx, le 1 juil. 2019 09:08:06
Hey, I'm pretty much a noob to this game, but I really have fun with your build. Thank you for your work!
I just found this sword and I'm Thinking about using it for this build. Do you think It's viable?

I'm still lvl 46 tough, so the sword is low level, too. does this have an effect? Sorry for noob questions...
"
MrSatchmoo a écrit :
Hey, I'm pretty much a noob to this game, but I really have fun with your build. Thank you for your work!
I just found this sword and I'm Thinking about using it for this build. Do you think It's viable?

I'm still lvl 46 tough, so the sword is low level, too. does this have an effect? Sorry for noob questions...

I actually can't really say much about low level, because I'm adept enough to just go with whatever I find and finish the quests until endgame.

But I can say:
If you do get enough Intelligence from equipment to equip that sword, you can simply equip it.
If the tooltip damage of yours goes up, it's better, if not, it's worse :)
"
Scythless a écrit :

I actually can't really say much about low level, because I'm adept enough to just go with whatever I find and finish the quests until endgame.

But I can say:
If you do get enough Intelligence from equipment to equip that sword, you can simply equip it.
If the tooltip damage of yours goes up, it's better, if not, it's worse :)

:)

Thank you for your time!
wheres the fucking videos?
"
yanlive a écrit :
wheres the fucking videos?

Nice to know you're interested, but I have to admit, I'm not the video making kind of person.
I'm only at level 60 but I'm loving the build so far. I've been playing POE for a few years and I normally play bow/projectile builds but saw this one and wanted to try something different in standard. Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to post the build.
Dernière édition par sherghis, le 11 oct. 2019 05:24:27
Dernière édition par sherghis, le 11 oct. 2019 05:25:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires