[3.0] Champion Caustic Arrow [Uber Izzaro Viable]

i made this beauty just now. dps seems ok but how do u solve the mana regen problem ?
"
eminay a écrit :
i made this beauty just now. dps seems ok but how do u solve the mana regen problem ?

Maybe I failed to include this in the build and I will update it again, I swapped out Blasphemy+Vuln when I got my Witchfire and started using Clarity. Alternatively just run a Mana Flask.
IGN:AmberKB
Champ
Dernière édition par SeppW, le 7 févr. 2023 02:57:31
"
Have you played other ascendancies with caustic arrow like trickster, occultist, and scion (occultist/deadeye)? I've been trying to figure out which variation I want to play as a starter for next league. The permanent fortify seems so much more reliable than the other defenses I've tried on my 90+ trickster -- MoM, Phasing, Hybrid, Kintsugis, Stacked health regen + trickster patient reaper, etc.

I did an ES based Occultist Caustic Arrow when ES was still workable and well Deadeye is just bad interms of the defenses it gives. With MoM you lose too much mana too quickly when you get hit hard and end up running out of juice to Caustic Arrow. I think personally its straight up better to just get damage reduction.
IGN:AmberKB
do you have an updated version for 3.1?

wondering if this build is viable in 3.1. would love to try acuity on this.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires