[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Cowcow44 a écrit :
"
KopaKabana a écrit :

MAYBE CHECK THE OP GEAR FIRST, WHAT HE POST AS A BUDGET BUILD IS IN FACT 2 ITEMS , BOTH 6 LINKED...EASILY 3 EXALT ONLY THERE, IF STARFORGE THEN WAY MORE...
So, where is THE BUDGET, HUH?
Check 4 urself, budget my a....
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/5M6pveia

Yo dude calm down. SF - even 1 slot - is presented on the " Expensive version " of the build, so what are you even talking about ?? Man, maybe read a bit the build and PoB before going full crazy ?

You want a full budget version ? Go Kondo's, as said in the build pres.
Oh, also, 6 link isn't even mandatory, as said in the build pres.
OP have 2 items 6 linked, wow dude... maybe he's on the late-late game and he's min/maxing his build ? This have nothing to do with the budget version of the build.. This build work really well with a 5L, as said in the build pres.
What's the price of a Kondo's 5L - more than enough for mapping - ? ~10/20 c. Budget, as said in the build pres.

I just don't understand a bit of your nonsense here, chill a bit and read the build / PoB again, please.

Problem with ur post, is that his budget build not workign at all , totems instant killed u also 1 -2 hit dead, IS NOT JUST ME SAY THIS IN THIS THREAD
This build , for it 2 work, need maybe 15 ex +, and for that much, i make a IMBA OCULTIST WHO CAN RUN EVERYTHIGN
Get the point, now, kid????????
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
This budget build is definitely good enough to run lab lol, if you want to do endgame shaper/elder stuff then you need the expensive version of the build...
"
KopaKabana a écrit :
"
Cowcow44 a écrit :
"
KopaKabana a écrit :

MAYBE CHECK THE OP GEAR FIRST, WHAT HE POST AS A BUDGET BUILD IS IN FACT 2 ITEMS , BOTH 6 LINKED...EASILY 3 EXALT ONLY THERE, IF STARFORGE THEN WAY MORE...
So, where is THE BUDGET, HUH?
Check 4 urself, budget my a....
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/5M6pveia

Yo dude calm down. SF - even 1 slot - is presented on the " Expensive version " of the build, so what are you even talking about ?? Man, maybe read a bit the build and PoB before going full crazy ?

You want a full budget version ? Go Kondo's, as said in the build pres.
Oh, also, 6 link isn't even mandatory, as said in the build pres.
OP have 2 items 6 linked, wow dude... maybe he's on the late-late game and he's min/maxing his build ? This have nothing to do with the budget version of the build.. This build work really well with a 5L, as said in the build pres.
What's the price of a Kondo's 5L - more than enough for mapping - ? ~10/20 c. Budget, as said in the build pres.

I just don't understand a bit of your nonsense here, chill a bit and read the build / PoB again, please.

Problem with ur post, is that his budget build not workign at all , totems instant killed u also 1 -2 hit dead, IS NOT JUST ME SAY THIS IN THIS THREAD
This build , for it 2 work, need maybe 15 ex +, and for that much, i make a IMBA OCULTIST WHO CAN RUN EVERYTHIGN
Get the point, now, kid????????

No, man, the build has no problem even as a budget. If you read my comments, I have invested less than an exalt and I am already mapping without issue. Been using the build for 3-4 seasons and it has always worked. The exalt investment is for those who want to tackle endgame with it: Atziri/Elder/Shaper. If you're having issues with it, it seems to be on your end alone. Check the comment I made on how to successfully prioritize.
Same as Jedijax, It's my 2nd time on this build and I have litteraly 0 issues since I started, I'm not a big fan of Lab farm tho so I'm doing maps more than anything, I never had issues with totems getting one shot unless i'm facing Guardians or a map with phys reflect.
Even when I was just starting maps totem or ouself survavibility never was an issue, neither the damages ( had Kondo's and a 5L chest ).

You must be doing something wrong on your side with the build, KopaKabana.
Maybe you were 20% res everywhere with 1k life or smth, cause I really don't get how it's possible, no offense but really, it's on your side, not the build.
Can`t wait to play this next league. To all of you who played this before:

why would you use multiple totems over another gem for example maim?
Totem placement speed should be fine. I rather have the benefit of another gem.

Change my mind :)
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
Love this build. The smoothiest leveling experience. Izaro is a joke to me, didn't tried endgame yet, cause low level. Here is my gear, a lot of improvements are coming.

Guys this build is insane i love it you can easily kill shaper on 90 here is photo.

I don't get it how can someone say s*** about build like this.Leveling was one of my smoothest leveling experience ever.After leveling phase you just spam uber lab until you get late game gear and from on you can do whatever you want,uber lab is easy just grap kondo's 4-linked or belly of the beast 4-linked (1 4-link is enough tho).Its even decent mapper not fastest but the speed is okay.You are unkillable in lategame with that much LR.For Shaper you dont even need helm enchant i did it without it deathless.
Here is my gear if someone is interested:
Spoiler

If someone needs help just whisper me here or in game. IGN: Ethoharon

PS:Sorry if my english isn't perfect
Dernière édition par mario258, le 28 mars 2019 15:30:39
Would something like this

work as good as

?
Did not try yet - but the bleeding is mostly negated by the
, only question if the 100% increased life recovery is super important.
You can pretty easily kill Shaper with about 2ex of gear and 2 5l.
For mapping I decided to not go Ancestral Bond at all, and not even go near Devotion (getting 3 nodes in Scion lifewheel is more efficient). I'm going to be mapping with a 5l Cyclone, and swap inefficient Totem damage nodes with just 2H and Sword damage nodes as it scales both my cyclone and my AW totems. Will be about 180k shaper dps per totem from a 5l *3 = 540k, and then about 150k from a Vaal AW for 690k and about 490k from my 5l Cyclone for a total of 1,180,000 Shaper DPS. For lab I'm swapping Cyclone in LgoH for 1 damage link (Blind and Cull are nice, but we can survive Izaro 1 shots anyway, and with 3.5k total life recovery/second it doesn't actually matter to have blind, or even cull which saves maybe 1 second with the amount of damage we get.)

"
Would something like this

work as good as

?
Did not try yet - but the bleeding is mostly negated by the
, only question if the 100% increased life recovery is super important.

The Bloodgrip helps a massive amount when going through traps, the "moving while bleeding doesn't cause you to take extra damage" is the most important part.

Also 100% life recovery from flasks is also pretty insane and underrated, as it takes the 979 life from a Seething Divine Life Flask and turns it into 1978 life. You don't need to use Flasks during traps anyway, your life regen will be generally be enough, and Flasks will only be needed if you're taking too much damage as a recovery, and not for the Bleed immunity.

You're free to use a rare Marble, but Bloodgrip makes it a lot easier to save life flasks for Izaro, and simply no-brain a lot easier through traps. Forgetting to use a bleed flask before sprinting through a single trap section can cause a massive amount of damage, and Bloodgrip will save your ass on them if you make a mistake.
Dernière édition par Xanthochroid, le 30 mars 2019 22:59:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires