[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

I am quite new to POE so apologies if this is a stupid question,

If we are getting ancestral bond, is there any point in getting Two Handed Attack nodes on the tree, and why would we get Kondo's Pride when we won't be able to do damage ourselves.

Also your PoB link doesn't have the ancestral bond node selected.

Thanks
"
If we are getting ancestral bond, is there any point in getting Two Handed Attack nodes on the tree, and why would we get Kondo's Pride when we won't be able to do damage ourselves.

Your totems will use that Kondo's Pride to attack.
"
jack_aubrey a écrit :
"

Ah so Ancestral Warchief uses your weapon?
"
"
jack_aubrey a écrit :
"

Ah so Ancestral Warchief uses your weapon?

Yes
Any updates to this for 3.4 or beyond? Enjoyed this build a few leagues ago and thinking of using it as a starter in 3.5.
Just some questions to clear things up for me: Why not facebreakers? harder to scale/no crit? And why swords?
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
I wish if there was any shaper footage to see how the build feels. because it seems to do less damage than facebreaker AW totem builds even with the expensive version. is there anything i am missing?
Hi, I'm sorry if I missed the points, but who should I help for bandit? Thanks!

Edit: never mind! Found it, its Oak.
Dernière édition par alanyoshi, le 30 nov. 2018 03:48:08
the new multiple totems support could be pretty decent for this, any thoughts?
"
thedawn2 a écrit :
the new multiple totems support could be pretty decent for this, any thoughts?

Might work. I would keep what we have now as a boss killer but maybe switch out to multiple totems for Mapping/Low Level Bosses.

Another interesting thing is banner. They are going to add banner nodes to Champion so that maybe something to try also.

Edit: Unless they completely gut Warchief or totem damage itself this is probably going to be my starter. Will let me open up maps decently and run uber labs nicely also.
Dernière édition par Rebur, le 30 nov. 2018 22:10:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires