Newer Player - Champion Build

Hello everyone.
I am mostly looking to see if what i have in mind is viable at all. I have played PoE a bit and im getting the hang of it but i wanted to make a character and this was the idea I had.

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAQMACTQDAH65HRXsypCE2Ud-vTZlTb6nhO_awXTtBS1673TxKaVDMUz_byeaaiPTj2BKyIqvkBGC5G6qtfI1kti9_o9N46ZXYSEaVTboAeenMBv6Jd-2LKQZns3ynG6X977SIfJBggfZfFcNlmyRzrvtah4c5_IvajvxrCkufLgaPl8_9kjEWD38jM8UIO8OUEeGYGFSFE38S7yfGJGZK72BV5cLwWBBY3AR1elGivDEgr_VU7sOPN-_20_gwyW8RJ5YY8bY706TqIqzV1QRGnNrTip4DcAaqW5YrzGektAS4aLqOlJttKgHZ4DFU9wySHgFPOxchJSJcXvUYhcslKrNa9QAAAAAAA==

I know ill probably never reach max level, and i have been tinkering with this a bit.
My question is will this at all be viable to progress with, mostly as a solo play style build.
I wanted to stay almost strictly STR based if possible, which i know limits me to 1H Mace weapon type only but thats ok. Also i would like to stay with Duel Wielding as well.

I am trying to look through gems before i get too far, currently level 22, but i am unsure of what to aim for, what to link together and what to use for main abilities, defensive stuff and so on.

I was thinking of using the Armor/Evasion combo armor types, to me they seem like they would work out to the best overall armor when using Iron Reflexes.

Anyway any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind im not stacked with Chaos orbs, i am trying to keep this efficient without having huge costs added into having special equipment.

THanks for your time and look forward to seeing what you have to say.

Balabah
Dernier bump le 10 août 2017 21:50:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires