[3.0] Champion oro flicker strike. Shaper down.

What gear do you guys use for leveling?
Classic tabula/goldrim/wanderlust etc, but what about skills or weapons globally?!
Dernière édition par Payday1337, le 16 août 2017 08:07:42
I am running this build. See my char HM_Flickronner.

Ele reflect is no problem at all. i avoid maps with 90% avoid ailment. Ofc "cant leech" is impossible.
I can run every T15.
T16 is fine, but Minotaur was too hard.
Next Item goals: Amulet with +1 frenzy OR Kaom's Heart.

Single Target: Either melee splash to ruthless OR Molten Strikes works very well.
Why molten? With this build you get a shitload of ele dmg and flicker sometimes will make life difficult. f.e. i farmed atziri and the split phase with mirror is very ugly -> molten strike

thanks ;)
Playing this build. really fun, but made some changes, like get rid of Elemental overload and using Slayer Ascendancy. Gear under spoiler. Tree you can see in char Breachflux.
Spoiler
hmm so i tried to make other builds but after this flicker experience i can't find a build to play.. either slower or lack single target damage.

i don't want to play raider frostblade.. or alk's cleave build

have to afk i guess, see you guys next league XD
-_-
Yo guys. So is there some kind of accepted 'best build' for this? I know the game is all about theory crafting but you guys all seem to have your own variations of the build that seem to differ quite a lot.

How is this compared to Terminus? You can start using the Terminus at lvl51 vs. the Oro which is lvl68. I mean depending on what weapon you take, the builds are very, very different. Is Oro still better than Terminus? I don't see really much price difference, for a perfect roll it's only about 15-20 Chaos difference in price but for some reason, some are selling the Terminus for over 200 Chaos, despite 'most' people selling almost perfect roll 6 Socket 5 Link still for only 75 Chaos... Dunno what's up with those expensive ones.

Finally, and most importantly. How's the leveling experience? I guess mostly rely on Molten Strike for quite a while?

Most of the gear seems pretty cheap with the exception for Kaom's stuff which seems mostly late end-game anyway.

Anything mandatory I should know about this build before rolling it? Been playing Freezing Pulse so far but it's so damn boring so I grinded for a bit to get a couple of Ex to start off with something like this.

Peace and thanks for the answers.
Dernière édition par Leijonasisu, le 16 août 2017 17:39:26
"
Leijonasisu a écrit :
Yo guys. So is there some kind of accepted 'best build' for this? I know the game is all about theory crafting but you guys all seem to have your own variations of the build that seem to differ quite a lot.

How is this compared to Terminus? You can start using the Terminus at lvl51 vs. the Oro which is lvl68. I mean depending on what weapon you take, the builds are very, very different. Is Oro still better than Terminus? I don't see really much price difference, for a perfect roll it's only about 15-20 Chaos difference in price but for some reason, some are selling the Terminus for over 200 Chaos, despite 'most' people selling almost perfect roll 6 Socket 5 Link still for only 75 Chaos... Dunno what's up with those expensive ones.

Finally, and most importantly. How's the leveling experience? I guess mostly rely on Molten Strike for quite a while?

Most of the gear seems pretty cheap with the exception for Kaom's stuff which seems mostly late end-game anyway.

Anything mandatory I should know about this build before rolling it? Been playing Freezing Pulse so far but it's so damn boring so I grinded for a bit to get a couple of Ex to start off with something like this.

Peace and thanks for the answers.

Played a bit with Terminus before I got Oro, it was ok i guess. It's hard to tell for me because I wasn't playing for long.

As for leveling it is terrible until you get Oro, but after that even with 4link it's great.

I think this is fastest build in terms of clear speed when you got proper gear. It is great for quick map clearing, but not soo great against bosses. So far I've done most of the atlas including Minotaur, Hydra and Chimera. Hydra was a cakewalk, Minotaur give me some trouble and it was more like 50:50, Chimera was hard due to minions and gem swaping mid fight. Haven't tried Phoenix because he is immune to ignition.
Why not fire pen in the 6th link?
"
Ronronoa a écrit :
I am running this build. See my char HM_Flickronner.

Ele reflect is no problem at all. i avoid maps with 90% avoid ailment. Ofc "cant leech" is impossible.
I can run every T15.
T16 is fine, but Minotaur was too hard.
Next Item goals: Amulet with +1 frenzy OR Kaom's Heart.

Single Target: Either melee splash to ruthless OR Molten Strikes works very well.
Why molten? With this build you get a shitload of ele dmg and flicker sometimes will make life difficult. f.e. i farmed atziri and the split phase with mirror is very ugly -> molten strike

thanks ;)

How much life do you have? Do you die a lot on T-13-T15 maps?
"
Eternalgameplayer a écrit :
Why not fire pen in the 6th link?

I wonder as well. PoB gives fire pen some serious damage but no one is running it.
I played Flicker bevore 3.0 and loved the high damage e.g. with Grand Spectrum.

14 and more juwels push that fire-damage to an insane dps where a full party in t16 isnt a problem. I killed so fast that in a full party alll are near onehit.

With only 5,2k hp im immortal vs all combos of hits. no one can onehit that hp with decent armor and other stuff like fortyfy and monster cant crit and so on..

normal hits are never be so high that you lose more then 5k at lvl 95+. BUT if you killed all and stay back in chaos/fire explosions.. then this can kill you sure.

But now, all variants of flicker, donse matter if crit or without are lame vs grand spectrum. yu need to invest to much in dps that you lose it in def.

for me is flicker atm dead in the high end builds. its a solid midle clear build for maps (witout mulyplayer).

Bad that poe change things so hard

Sorry for my english

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires