[2.6 - 3.0] Duelist Gladiator DW Crit Blade Flurry

Yo, i like where you are going with this build, but man, your path of building is jacked up for show... you are using quad mod jewels, mirrored weapons, and to top it off, an abyssus just to boost up that sheet dps, (with all the defense and life with this build, abyssus is a possible option, i can see that) but in your configuration, Crit is lucky? how? you arent using a diamond flask.. Also, why Elemental damage on your amulet?? arent you phys/bleeding ? and the 3 T1 damage rolls (crit chance/m,ulti and the phys damage) You would need to be a chinese farmer late in the league to be able to get all those items you have there.
Well, if you seek more damage using a shield, try Lycosidae, will give a good boost of damage, but lacks defensive stats, if you look for a more defensive one, The Surrender is the best in slot, and by getting shield you should remember to not pick Outmatch and Outlast as ascendascy, istead get Versatile Combatant. But in my opinion this tree should not be used with a shield because it lacks life and defensive stats, i built only for the purpose of damage, but if you want i can try to build a tree for shield with great defenses. Gl hf! (Also if you are going to use the tree anyways, remember to pick mana leech somewhere on the gear since you respec'd the one on the tree)
Dernière édition par Smasherz, le 30 juin 2017 13:52:28
The gear its pretty great but its meant to be end-game gear, you can get cheaper gear and achieve enormous damage with this, i have a similiar weapon on Legacy and got it for 7ex, so... not mirrored for the weapon, the jewelry i probably went too far but its end-game and you should have good gear anyway, and the jewels was lack of creativity, but its not a major impact on DPS. (Crit chance lucky its for a diamond flask with bleed immune, if you saw the entire guide there is the flasks i recommend using)
Dernière édition par Smasherz, le 30 juin 2017 13:58:19
"
winniethapooh a écrit :
Yo, i like where you are going with this build, but man, your path of building is jacked up for show... you are using quad mod jewels, mirrored weapons, and to top it off, an abyssus just to boost up that sheet dps, (with all the defense and life with this build, abyssus is a possible option, i can see that) but in your configuration, Crit is lucky? how? you arent using a diamond flask.. Also, why Elemental damage on your amulet?? arent you phys/bleeding ? and the 3 T1 damage rolls (crit chance/m,ulti and the phys damage) You would need to be a chinese farmer late in the league to be able to get all those items you have there.

Agree with your comment. Tried removing all the buffs and using "cheap" items and dps drops to less than 100k.
how do you shock enemy?
"
GUSodKaT a écrit :
how do you shock enemy?

With Vaal Lightning Trap

Your build looks great tho the items are sooooo ideal that it's not fair to even check the dps

I'm more of a hardcore guy, and i've done some changes (added more block and life) + realistic items, even tho I haven't changed the item resistances (lvl 92): https://pastebin.com/Ktrf4Jth

btw: In your build if you add Bloodlust to BF and Chance to bleed to the Warchief Totem your BF deepz goes up by 2M
Dernière édition par JamesWorth, le 14 juil. 2017 13:46:06
Is there someone who tried the build with "normal" gear - since as a few of you already said, the Path of Building gear is insane..
"
morfer a écrit :
Is there someone who tried the build with "normal" gear - since as a few of you already said, the Path of Building gear is insane..

check my previous comment
Ah sorry, did not saw the pastebin in your comment - what do you think, would this be a viable leaguestarter and how fast is the mapclear? Or is it more boss kill oriented?

Thanks for your input :)
"
morfer a écrit :
Ah sorry, did not saw the pastebin in your comment - what do you think, would this be a viable leaguestarter and how fast is the mapclear? Or is it more boss kill oriented?

Thanks for your input :)

It is, I'm playing my version in the 2 week hc and it's working pretty good.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires